11 hours ago, yenpit said:

Thank you for this! 😎  Well said & on point for me!  Did you watch Tucker C's interview?  I thought it was spectacular, am gonna watch it again, this week!  Do I trust Putin?  Not really, but I thought he was sincere in the interview.  I sure as hell trust him more than the Obama regime................Clinton's, Obama's, Biden's................all trash, all swamp rats.  MANY more, both Dems & Reps.  That is why they HATE Trump, cuz he ain't one of "them"!!  I hope Trump wins & I hope he castrates all of them.  His own "witch hunt"?  Perhaps, but THEY deserve what might come!!

Now I'm gonna read all the rest of the comments, after your post!  This outta be entertaining...............😆🤣😏

Trump going on a witchhunt? Just like he promised to go after crooked Hillary after he was elected?  I can't believe anyone believes what he says but here we go again. Not surprised we are in the shape we are in now. People so easily led on false promises.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, IZRL said:

It's true, he IS boring. Trudeau that is, oh and I suppose Tucker as well, and he isn't talking to Canadian 'state media', at most he's  talking at them and in reality he's not telling them or any Canadian anything they don't know already. Actually he's talking to/entertaining to his followers. It's also not the 'state media' it's just the Canadian media. We are not officially the 51 st..... yet.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The one he avoided service in??? like all rich boys and senators sons??? cocksucker hates the military. Called dead service members 'losers'

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's true, he IS boring. Trudeau that is, oh and I suppose Tucker as well, and he isn't talking to Canadian 'state media', at most he's  talking at them and in reality he's not telling them or any Canadian anything they don't know already. Actually he's talking to/entertaining to his followers. It's also not the 'state media' it's just the Canadian media. We are not officially the 51 st..... yet.

Like him or hate him, agree or disagree with him. I think we can all agree that he's one of only a handful of big names that's got the balls to put everything on the line to go against the current system. I still believe that both red and blue are working towards the same ultimate agenda. So I like and respect Tucker but I don't take everything he or anyone says as Gospel. 

• Like 1

Yeah when Trump was more lucid he seemed to get the job done, I agree. Some of that was NOT delegating things and kicking ass but the true way to run things is to delegate to those that know what they are doing and manage them, not micro-manage. But his narcissism would never allow that. 

A broken clock is always right twice a day, but Tucker is not. He's entertainment and people that watch expecting information become 'indoctrinated' and bullshit slips in more easily.

This is from the '76 movie Network. Has anything really changed in the last almost 50 years? It's a mix of bullshit and entertainment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Like him or hate him, agree or disagree with him. I think we can all agree that he's one of only a handful of big names that's got the balls to put everything on the line to go against the current system. I still believe that both red and blue are working towards the same ultimate agenda. So I like and respect Tucker but I don't take everything he or anyone says as Gospel. 

I hear that, but what did he do to drain the swamp? Why did he pull a 180 on overturning Citizens United? What transparency did his admin show? My distrust in Trump's agenda is based on record, not his hype. 

30 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

A broken clock is always right twice a day, but Tucker is not. He's entertainment and people that watch expecting information become 'indoctrinated' and bullshit slips in more easily.

So in your opinion who should we who are not zombie sheep following the lefties woke/pedophile indoctrination listen to? 99.9999% of information that's fed to us by traditional media is a script written by a couple men at the top who run all news outlets. who have sold their soul to the left. There aren't many who speak against this liberal garbage.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, paradime said:

I hear that, but what did he do to drain the swamp? Why did he pull a 180 on overturning Citizens United? What transparency did his admin show? My distrust in Trump's agenda is based on record, not his hype.

My comment was about Tucker not Trump.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, IZRL said:

So in your opinion who should we who are not zombie sheep following the lefties woke/pedophile indoctrination listen to? 99.9999% of information that's fed to us by traditional media is a script written by a couple men at the top who run all news outlets. who have sold their soul to the left. There aren't many who speak against this liberal garbage.

I have no opinion or redress for this. I believe no one or anything as absolutely true unless I was there. If you were not there then 100% it came to you second hand at the least, probably a baker's dozen hand.

• Like 1

I just find it odd to see so many hardcore conservatives on a Japanese car forum. I thought y'all believe driving "Jap scrap" is basically treason. Or is that okay now?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Trump going on a witchhunt? Just like he promised to go after crooked Hillary after he was elected?  I can't believe anyone believes what he says but here we go again. Not surprised we are in the shape we are in now. People so easily led on false promises.

You're not surprised we're in the shape we're in now ? Who's running the country currently ? It's not that guy you hate with a passion. You can't blame our current situation on the Trump voters. They/we/I didn't do it.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Yeah when Trump was more lucid he seemed to get the job done, I agree. Some of that was NOT delegating things and kicking ass but the true way to run things is to delegate to those that know what they are doing and manage them, not micro-manage. But his narcissism would never allow that. 

This is from the '76 movie Network. Has anything really changed in the last almost 50 years? It's a mix of bullshit and entertainment.

How could you know Tucker isn't right if you never watch or listen to him ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Chuck Most said:

I just find it odd to see so many hardcore conservatives on a Japanese car forum. I thought y'all believe driving "Jap scrap" is basically treason. Or is that okay now?

The Japanese have been building some of the best cars out there for many years now. I'm not sure what that fact has to do with being left or right. Most of the "Jap scrap/Jap crap generation is dead.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, john510 said:

The Japanese have been building some of the best cars out there for many years now. I'm not sure what that fact has to do with being left or right. Most of the "Jap scrap/Jap crap generation is dead.

We live in a time in this country where having an American flag hanging outside your home or owning a gun makes you a right-wing extremist. In most libs eyes. Not much surprises me anymore. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

We live in a time in this country where having an American flag hanging outside your home or owning a gun makes you a right-wing extremist. In most libs eyes. Not much surprises me anymore. 

giphy-661269514.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, john510 said:

How could you know Tucker isn't right if you never watch or listen to him ? 

I said a clock is right twice a day and Tucker isn't. Isn't right twice a day, I imagine he could manage it but entertainment gets in the way and he has to color outside the lines. If it's not entertainment then viewership drops off. I don't know if I ever said I never watch him specifically, likely I said I don't watch him which is not the same.   

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

... I believe no one or anything as absolutely true unless I was there. If you were not there then 100% it came to you second hand at the least, probably a baker's dozen hand.

I do believe that you don't believe all the Tucker has to say either, anymore than you believe anything Trump says and your position is based solely on it being opposite to mine. The trouble with this position is you may find yourself defending their obvious bullshit also. It's like being a devout Catholic and finding your church is morally bankrupt in dealing with pedo priests and gays. What do you do? Leave everything or put up with it? it never happened!

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, john510 said:

Indeed they do. I remember the oil crisis of the '70s and GM gave us the Vega and the Astre and Ford had the Pinto. They were the biggest piles of steaming shit ever and when the public complained about the performance and the mileage claims that were impossible to replicate they said fuck you here, have 7 more years of shit you ungrateful pricks. Ford in their arrogance refused to fix the exploding gas tanks. In '76 I bought a new B-210 and the build quality was superb, mileage: I only twice got it below 30MPG and got over 50 on the prairies on a trip. It was quicker than a Vega also. Datsuns were called rice rockets. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Indeed they do. I remember the oil crisis of the '70s and GM gave us the Vega and the Astre and Ford had the Pinto. They were the biggest piles of steaming shit ever and when the public complained about the performance and the mileage claims that were impossible to replicate they said fuck you here, have 7 more years of shit you ungrateful pricks. Ford in their arrogance refused to fix the exploding gas tanks. In '76 I bought a new B-210 and the build quality was superb, mileage: I only twice got it below 30MPG and got over 50 on the prairies on a trip. It was quicker than a Vega also. Datsuns were called rice rockets. 

I had a 72 510 automatic and either a 74 or 76 B210 4-dr 1400 that got 44 mpg 70 mph from Pittsburgh to NJ on the PA Turnpike.  The B210 had the classic front frame rails rusting out at the firewall but welded back together with plates over.  I loved that car.  LOL back then someone gave me some shop manuals, an engine FSM and a 74 PL620 pickup, neither of which I had any use for.  Who would think that 40 years later, I would get a 74 620 and being the bastard year makes it even more amazing.

Then I got a BMW 67 1600 & 72 2002 from my boss at work, then I found a totally rusted out 2002 tii which was 132 hp and pretty fast.  3/4 gal of Tiger hair knocked off with 4.5 angle grinder and blue spray paint - did entire body work in an evening. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, paradime said:

Citizens United was a 2010 Supreme Court decision when Barack Obama was president.

Whatever he did in the "drain the swamp" effort frightened the swamp enough to mount an unprecedented ( at least in my memory ) campaign to prevent his reelection.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I have no opinion or redress for this. I believe no one or anything as absolutely true unless I was there. If you were not there then 100% it came to you second hand at the least, probably a baker's dozen hand.

Having this way of looking at things. How can you draw any conclusions on Trump or Putin? You've never sat down with either one of them. Yet you still have a negative opinion on both. A lot of what Tucker says comes from seeing things first hand at his prior job. Also he has sat down with most of the characters we've been talking about. The fact that you disagree with what he says doesn't make it false.

11 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

My daily is a 94 accord LX and I plan to drive it till it literally blows up. At least from 94-97 accords I can say the OEM parts were high quality. Even the plastics (connectors, covers, boots) are great. Compared to American Plastics, I think I've seen Legos take more abuse. Try and unplug a connector on a Chevy after only 75,000 miles and it will disintegrate. Plus the 94s are a perfect hybrid between reliability/performance and simplicity, so easy to work on. I bought this car around 2019 with 114,000 miles. I'm barely popping the cherry at 175,000. It might not look as sexy as other cars but it drives like a dream and has never left me stranded(knock on wood) and I own it free and clear 😆 paid $500 for it. I take care of it though. I buy all OEM replacement parts unless they're discontinued and the fluids get changed on time no exceptions.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Having this way of looking at things. How can you draw any conclusions on Trump or Putin? You've never sat down with either one of them. Yet you still have a negative opinion on both. A lot of what Tucker says comes from seeing things first hand at his prior job. Also he has sat down with most of the characters we've been talking about. The fact that you disagree with what he says doesn't make it false.

I'll just err on the side of caution.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Citizens United was a 2010 Supreme Court decision when Barack Obama was president.

Whatever he did in the "drain the swamp" effort frightened the swamp enough to mount an unprecedented ( at least in my memory ) campaign to prevent his reelection.

2016 early campaigning DT was railing against Citizen United saying he would fight to repeal it. He reversed on it as soon as he got the nomination and the big donor super pac money started coming in. When he became press, dude was kink of the swamp.

• Like 1