1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

As I see it drinking the Kool aid is blindly accepting the story handed you that outside observers see as detrimental to you, while tin foil hats are those that espouse or follow a conspiracy theory based on junk science and are seen simply as nut bars. Naturally there is some overlap.

Believing what your government has told you about co-vid would be drinking the Kool aid, while believing that the same officials have a real cure for themselves (Bill Gates) and the vaccine for everyone else (sheeple) has nano-bots in it that control your thoughts and reproductivity would be rather tin foil hat.

Not sure the tin foil hat line is drawn this clearly in the sand. It all depends on who you talk to. To some, being an antivaxxer is tin foil hat to others believing that there are thousands of people who were injured by the vaccine is also tin foil hat. I'm an antivaxxer who believes many people got injured by the vaccine.

I'm simplifying it.

Kool-aid drinkers: Those who question nothing and believe most of what they're told. "Sheep"

Tin foil hatters: Those who question everything. They try and analyze things to the best of their abilities, and draw their own conclusions on things no matter how crazy they may sound to others. "Wolves"

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Not sure the tin foil hat line is drawn this clearly in the sand. It all depends on who you talk to. To some, being an antivaxxer is tin foil hat to others believing that there are thousands of people who were injured by the vaccine is also tin foil hat. I'm an antivaxxer who believes many people got injured by the vaccine.

I'm simplifying it.

Kool-aid drinkers: Those who question nothing and believe most of what they're told. "Sheep"

Tin foil hatters: Those who question everything. They try and analyze things to the best of their abilities, and draw their own conclusions on things no matter how crazy they may sound to others. "Wolves"

Your Kool aid drinkers is close enough but also include those who simply don't want to know the truth.

Tin foil hats are those that espouse paranoid theory hence the tin foil hat, to prevent aliens and/or the CIA reading their thoughts or beaming their thought into them. They differ from conspiracy theorists in that while conspiracy theorists can sometimes, though rarely, be correct the tin foil hat is always mentally 'out there' and delusionally... wrong. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Your Kool aid drinkers is close enough but also include those who simply don't want to know the truth.

Tin foil hats are those that espouse paranoid theory hence the tin foil hat, to prevent aliens and/or the CIA reading their thoughts or beaming their thought into them. They differ from conspiracy theorists in that while conspiracy theorists can sometimes, though rarely, be correct the tin foil hat is always mentally 'out there' and delusionally... wrong. 

Now wait a moment...Lets think about this for a minute.

KKs7k7D.jpg

"A tin foil hat is a hat made from one or more sheets of tin foil or aluminium foil, or a piece of conventional headgear lined with foil, often worn in the belief or hope that it shields the brain from threats such as electromagnetic fields, mind control, and mind reading." Wikipedia

How bout the Edward Snowden case? The CIA is spying on the American people. The CIA does have access to your "thoughts" in the form of illegally accessing the info on your social media accounts, phone records, Text messages etc... Could we not say that the Gov does, in an indirect way, have the ability to read our minds/thoughts? 

How bout all of the censoring that is going on right now on social media and traditional media. How bout traditional media news outlets being one sided. How bout the fact that the entirety of the American educational system  is shoving one ideology down students throats. How bout Covid and the control the gov had over us during that time. "Mind/Population Control?"

So how crazy are these people really? My generation had no reason to distrust the U.S Gov up until 9/11. Also good ol' president Dubblyaa and his "Weapons of Mass Distruction" scare. After that any "conspiracy" is plausible in my mind. And by the way, the only reason most of the "conspiracies" from the past haven't been officially proven true or false. Is because the gov has all those files locked up in a vault somewhere. You really think the gov wouldn't have already released all the files if their closet wasn't full of skeletons?

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Now wait a moment...Lets think about this for a minute.

KKs7k7D.jpg

"A tin foil hat is a hat made from one or more sheets of tin foil or aluminium foil, or a piece of conventional headgear lined with foil, often worn in the belief or hope that it shields the brain from threats such as electromagnetic fields, mind control, and mind reading." Wikipedia

How bout the Edward Snowden case? The CIA is spying on the American people. The CIA does have access to your "thoughts" in the form of illegally accessing the info on your social media accounts, phone records, Text messages etc... Could we not say that the Gov does, in an indirect way, have the ability to read our minds/thoughts? 

How bout all of the censoring that is going on right now on social media and traditional media. How bout traditional media news outlets being one sided. How bout the fact that the entirety of the American educational system  is shoving one ideology down students throats. How bout Covid and the control the gov had over us during that time. "Mind/Population Control?"

So how crazy are these people really? My generation had no reason to distrust the U.S Gov up until 9/11. Also good ol' president Dubblyaa and his "Weapons of Mass Distruction" scare. After that any "conspiracy" is plausible in my mind. And by the way, the only reason most of the "conspiracies" from the past haven't been officially proven true or false. Is because the gov has all those files locked up in a vault somewhere. You really think the gov wouldn't have already released all the files if their closet wasn't full of skeletons?

Operation Mockingbird

Operation Northwoods

Operation Paperclip

Tuskegee Syphilis Study

Iran-Contra Affair

CIA running Drugs in LA

Fast and Furious running guns in Mexico

Gulf of Tonkin

Ones everyone assumes:

MLK harassment by the FBI and *likely* assassination (pretty much confirmed at this point)

JFK

Epstein

• Like 3

Operation Mockingbird

Operation Northwoods

Operation Paperclip

Tuskegee Syphilis Study

Iran-Contra Affair

CIA running Drugs in LA

Gulf of Tonkin

Aren't these most notable after they were found out? and did not have a conspiracy theory following before hand?

MLK harassment by the FBI and *likely* assassination (pretty much confirmed at this point)

JFK

Epstein

These above have strong conspiracy theory followers that haven't yet, nor maybe ever, become known but would become good examples of theories that were true.

Sure some turned out to be real as I said but rarely. What about all the nut bar ones of everyday sort. The ones a friends, neighbor or acquaintance come up with in conversation?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Operation Mockingbird

Operation Northwoods

Operation Paperclip

Tuskegee Syphilis Study

Iran-Contra Affair

CIA running Drugs in LA

Gulf of Tonkin

Aren't these most notable after they were found out? and did not have a conspiracy theory following before hand?

JFK

Epstein

These above have strong conspiracy theory followers that haven't yet, nor maybe ever, become known but would become good examples of theories that were true.

Sure some turned out to be real as I said but rarely. What about all the nut bar ones of everyday sort. The ones a friends, neighbor or acquaintance come up with in conversation?

I tend to lump those into the "Why I don't trust the Government" 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, bananahamuck said:

a6LJ8Ik.jpg?1

Get away she's mine!!!

What is wrong with that old fuck. Could his staff or handlers not say:

"Hey Joe, what are you doin' with your nose in her hair?

Hey Joe, I say: what are you doin' with your nose in her hair?"

"I'm goin' down and sniffin' this little lady,

you know I find the compulsion just too hard to resist...

Yeah I'm bendin' down to sniff this child's hair..

Huh. I don't care if it's seen as creepy"

"Hey Joe, I heard you bent over her.

You couldn't stop and sniffed her hair!

Hey Joe, I heard you bent over her.

You couldn't stop and sniffed her hair! Yeah"

"Yes, I did! I sniffed her.

You know I have no control of myself in public!

Yes, I did! I sniffed her.

You know I can't control of myself in public!

and I gave her my nose!

I sniffed her!"

(Apologies to Billy Roberts and Jimi Hendrix for mashing this great tune)

• Haha 1
On 2/5/2024 at 2:51 PM, IZRL said:

I don't disagree with you ✔️ 😃. I will say tho...I would rather be in the tin foil hat club than in the club that drank the Kool-aid.

Most conspiracy theories made in the Foil Hat Club are the result of mixing equal parts gin and Wild Berry Kool-aid. They only turn out true if you skip the Kool-aid and add two olives. Well that's my theory anyway, and I'm sticking to it, one martini at a time.

On 2/5/2024 at 4:12 PM, datzenmike said:

As I see it drinking the Kool aid is blindly accepting the story handed you that outside observers see as detrimental to you, while tin foil hats are those that espouse or follow a conspiracy theory based on junk science and are seen simply as nut bars. Naturally there is some overlap.

Believing what your government has told you about co-vid would be drinking the Kool aid, while believing that the same officials have a real cure for themselves (Bill Gates) and the vaccine for everyone else (sheeple) has nano-bots in it that control your thoughts and reproductivity would be rather tin foil hat.

I did not need to have anyone outside tell me the Covid 19 vaccine is a weapon, after meeting my very first vaccinated person I went thru almost 2 months of hell, I actually shit my bed for the first time since I was a baby that needed diapers, I had no control of my bowels, this started happening just 3 days after being in contact with this biological weapon they released via injection, my sinuses bled everytime I would clear them by blowing my nose for weeks/even a few months strait, my ears would fill up with liquid until I was almost deaf(I am half deaf now) I have been sick so many times since that first encounter I would have to be stupid to not know who was making me sick.

I have never had a flu shot in my life, I also have not had any vaccines in this century, so like 2/3rds of this planet it is like I have had no health care or vaccines, this appears to be an attack on people that have not had flu shots or fake vaccines to help them tolerate/build up a tolerance to the poison they are being injected with(Kool-Aid), so if I would have gotten the fake vaccine shots I would not be getting sick all the time, but then I would be like you Mike, a biological weapon that can make non-believers sick and kill older people that cannot tolerate getting sick in any form like what happened in the Kent WA. nursing home.

This is my opinion from my experience and with what is going on, and what I have heard from a doctor I know who would not be vaccinated with any US originated vaccine, he also told me less than a year after the vaccinated people got jabbed some were getting rare head/neck/throat cancers that normally peoples immune systems fight off and win and that was why they were rare cancers, they have advertised a vaccination for them cancers ever since they started showing up.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, paradime said:

Most conspiracy theories made in the Foil Hat Club are the result of mixing equal parts gin and Wild Berry Kool-aid. They only turn out true if you skip the Kool-aid and add two olives. Well that's my theory anyway, and I'm sticking to it, one martini at a time.

🤣 Alcohol is a must! A few friends of mine and I get together once a week and the theories don't start flowin until we're at least 8 beers in 😆. They should start a "Tin Foil Hat Club" thread on here. It seems there's a conflict of interest between the Sane Club, the Kool-Aid Club, and the Tin Hatters Club on this thread. So far there are only two members in the Tin Hatters, Wayno and I. So it'll be pretty quite for a while.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, IZRL said:

🤣 Alcohol is a must! A few friends of mine and I get together once a week and the theories don't start flowin until we're at least 8 beers in 😆. They should start a "Tin Foil Hat Club" thread on here. It seems there's a conflict of interest between the Sane Club, the Kool-Aid Club, and the Tin Hatters Club on this thread. So far there are only two members in the Tin Hatters, Wayno and I. So it'll be pretty quite for a while.

Maybe the problem is that your foil hats are actually not made out of tin. The NSA and CIA are beaming right through that aluminum skin. That's why I wear a toque.

• Haha 1

While we're on the topic of reasons we don't trust the government, give this a watch.

If you're familiar with history, it's easy to find reasons why you should be skeptical of the federal government and the letter agency. Then shit like this happens, and you have to wonder...is the story we're told to believe the truth, or even close to reality?

Operation Northwoods: 1960's false flag operation that was presented by the CIA that involved proposed attacks of terrorism on US soil, shooting down of commercial airliners, etc etc to gain public support of a land invasion of Cuba.

If they were willing to do that in the 1960's, how likely is it that the contents of this video actually prove that the feds were involved in the Vegas shooting? 

Edited by metalmonkey47
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

img_1_1707264325139.thumb.jpg.ca0db42d086565aac8faa3eafd7b8202.jpg

I just heard about this last night.  We will NEVER know, if the stomach cancer that killed him, was exasperated by the jab.  These cases are NOT reported, or at least not to the public.  Conspiracy theory on my part?  Sure, what the hell!!  The jab HAS & WILL CONTINUE to kill people..................😡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, IZRL said:

I'm happy to join!!  I'm sure there are some here, that have already labelled me as such!!  🤣😝😵  Anybody that thinks I am "out there", should see my FB posts, over the last 8 mo's..............I get that all the time, from liberal friends 😂

• Like 2