I wil say one thing tho. The intro that Tucker gave by himself didn't leave a good taste in my mouth. He tells you a short preview of one of the answers that was given by Putin. He proceeds to tell you "their" conclusion on this answer. Than proceeds to tell you to watch the interview with their conclusion in mind. 

What! What's that about? You can't paint a picture in someone's head. Tell them to watch something with "their" conclusion in mind and expect most people to truly draw there own conclusions. This is what the left does to us. Why would Tucker do the same?

I'm only half way so far but I'm doing my best not to take Tucker's advice. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Why not watch it and draw your own conclusions about it? I can respond to your questions. But what's the point? My take on it will surely be different from yours.     

Nope. It's propaganda and from the looks of things it has sympathetic viewers that eat it up.

51 minutes ago, john510 said:

I'm watching it a little at a time. Why would you think Carlson would ask "softball" questions and tip off Putin to the questioning ? He's not some CNN clown covering for his favorite Democrat. I will say Carlson hasn't been rude, argumentative or condescending so far. Yes Mike it would be a waste of your time to learn anything other than what you've been taught. Don't watch it and maybe not give us your liberal nut opinion about it either. Your mind is made up.

I say again that anyone that goes to an interview without knowing the questions is either desperate or a fool. Putin's no fool but he might want to make a case for him invading a sovereign country. For the second time in 5? years. Things are not going good for him at all. Maybe this is a preamble to negotiations? Don't care, he's in the wrong and he and everyone knows it's a disaster. He can stall for as long as he has enough meat to throw at it. 

To learn anything assumes Putin is telling the truth or believable. He was the head of the KGB, he kills political opponents, (yes even in other countries) expert teller of untruths and 'handling' people, is a dictator as well as a tyrant, answers to no one. Most of all he's a survivor!!! I've learned that and more so what will a rehearsed interview tell me? What ever those two are selling, I ain't buying.

• Sad 1
23 hours ago, john510 said:

That sounds ridiculous. Blame Trump for Crimea and Ukraine ? Give us a break. How are Biden's current sanctions against Russia working out ? LOL.

Talking about hypothetical could haves is not blaming. Russian attacks on Ukrainian began during 45's admin, declared it a state of emergency and did nothing. Under pressure from congress, Trump signed on to impose only patty cake sanctions against Russian individuals and private banks owned by oligarchs. Not against the Russian government. Under pressure from Putine, he lifted sanctions against these powerful oligarchs a few months later. So yah, Trump could have done more to stop the aggression, but didn't. Instead, he softened your view of our enemy. Why should Mike give you a break for parroting Trump's Putin's propaganda?

The timeline is backwards on this site, so read it bottom up. 

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/on-the-record-the-u-s-administrations-actions-on-russia/

What is the free market economy like under Putin?

https://www.heritage.org/index/country/russia

How are 46's current sanctions working out?

On the surface, right now it looks like it's not doing shit. Dig a little deeper in the Kremlin's books and it's a different story. Military spending in Russia is nearly 35% of it's total budget. Their prime interest rate is at 16%, there are wage freezes core industries, subsidies for essential goods, and price fixing. That's propping up the economy on the balance sheet. Hidden inflation, cuts in social services, and currency pressure are lowering quality of life and that's the crack in the dam.   Or you can believe what Putin tells you.

https://kyivindependent.com/russias-increased-wartime-spending-catapults-economy-into-growth/

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Historically, appeasement in the face of aggression has always resulted in worse than just failure. It's throwing gas on a fire. 

Why you never pay the Danegeld.

5 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Hmmm

This is the guy I'd want in office over all the other options.  if only he had a chance to win but he doesn't. The left has probably already green lit him. Just like they did his kin.

• Like 2
On 2/3/2024 at 8:30 PM, IZRL said:

If you still think the most important battle is Red vs Blue, you're right where they want you to be friends. Distracted and out of the way.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Why you never pay the Danegeld.

Danegeld? is this a Star Wars reference?

10 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Hmmm

Yadda yadda yadda. It's only money. WTF happens if Putin grabs the 'bread basket of Europe' ??????? Does he mention anything about that????? does he offer alternatives???

RFK is a failed lawyer conspiracy theorist and drug addict. Pretty much anti everything military, EPA....

Here's some truth RFK... you have a lot of nerve saying "Here's the truth.... "

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

"The big big expense come when we have to rebuild everything WE destroyed" WTF is this guy smoking? Someone tell Robby it's Russia who destroyed everything. 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Yadda yadda yadda. It's only money. WTF happens if Putin grabs the 'bread basket of Europe' ??????? Does he mention anything about that????? does he offer alternatives???

RFK is a failed lawyer conspiracy theorist and drug addict. Pretty much anti everything military, EPA....

Ok so far it sounds to me like you disagree with everyone who's currently running for office or talking about politics in the U.S. Trump, Biden, RFK, DeSantis, Newsom, Vivek, Tucker. 

Do you have any alternatives? Cause we're running out of options here. It's a race between the Clown (Trump), Mr. Dimensia(Biden), the Republican who's dipping his toes in the swamp (DeSantis), the weasel who's singlehandedly burying California (Newsom), and the ex drug addict(RFK). 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, paradime said:

The big big expense come when we have to rebuild everything WE destroyed" WTF is this guy smoking? Someone tell Robby it's Russia who destroyed everything.

The US Gov didn't light the match but are definitely guilty of supplying the match and fanning the flames that are burning down Ukraine. In order to keep lining the pockets of the military industrial complex and black rock. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Ok so far it sounds to me like you disagree with everyone who's currently running for office or talking about politics in the U.S. Trump, Biden, RFK, DeSantis, Newsom, Vivek, Tucker. 

Do you have any alternatives? Cause we're running out of options here. It's a race between the Clown (Trump), Mr. Dimensia(Biden), the Republican who's dipping his toes in the swamp (DeSantis), the weasel who's singlehandedly burying California (Newsom), and the ex drug addict(RFK). 

I believe he's just here to stir the pot and troll. Id bet he doesn't even vote in his own country. I find his calling Trump "Hitler" comical considering who runs his country.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, IZRL said:

The US Gov didn't light the match but are definitely guilty of supplying the match and fanning the flames that are burning down Ukraine. In order to keep lining the pockets of the military industrial complex and black rock. 

Come on, everything is Trump's fault going as far back as the Vietnam War. 

• Haha 2
On 2/9/2024 at 1:40 PM, IZRL said:

So giving a country's leader the title of President vs Dictator makes sacrificing your youth and the youth of other countries for the sole purpose of advancing your personal agenda justifiable? Does anyone have any idea how many deaths of both innocent and the military the United states is directly or indirectly responsible for? I wouldn't be surprised if America has been the cause of more death than all other countries combined. Who decides what countries personal agenda is more important than the others? So Americans are the only people who are allowed to fight and kill for the sole purpose of maintaining their countries ideals and personal agenda? Putin's country and country's heritage are his top priority. Most Americans live in a bubble thinking America's well being and survival should be the rest of the worlds top priority. I hate to break it to you, but its not and it shouldn't be.

George W. Bush making the false claims that Iraq was in possession of weapons of mass destruction. Our government invaded and destroyed a country and executed their leader for what Oil? Or to further America's ultimate agenda? Yeah Hussain was a piece of shit but that's beside the point.

"No one knows with certainty how many people have been killed and wounded in Iraq since the 2003 United States invasion. However, we know that between 280,771 and 315,190 have died from direct war related violence caused by the U.S., its allies, the Iraqi military and police, and opposition forces from the time of the invasion through March 2023."

Attacks on 9/11. No one really knows for sure if the U.S. Gov had anything to do with the attacks on 9/11. But we can all agree that the information the Gov was giving us and what civilians/Emergency response that were in ground zero that day didn't match up. Was this just an excuse for America to keep a stranglehold on the Middle East? Yes, I know this is one of the most controversial "conspiracies" in modern times. Before anyone starts sounding off about it. I'm 80/20 on this one.

The tweaking and leak of Covid-19. The US Gov was funding this Lab and its' gain of function research. Then turns around and has the audacity to place all blame on China 🤣. Americas hands are stained with the blood of millions of people who died and continue to die till this day from covid-19.

And this is only part of what death and destruction America has been responsible from 2003 to present day. Should I keep going?

Why should our interests be his main priority? This goes for the rest of the world as well. How is believing that Putin has some good traits a sign of weakness?

Thank you for this! 😎  Well said & on point for me!  Did you watch Tucker C's interview?  I thought it was spectacular, am gonna watch it again, this week!  Do I trust Putin?  Not really, but I thought he was sincere in the interview.  I sure as hell trust him more than the Obama regime................Clinton's, Obama's, Biden's................all trash, all swamp rats.  MANY more, both Dems & Reps.  That is why they HATE Trump, cuz he ain't one of "them"!!  I hope Trump wins & I hope he castrates all of them.  His own "witch hunt"?  Perhaps, but THEY deserve what might come!!

Now I'm gonna read all the rest of the comments, after your post!  This outta be entertaining...............😆🤣😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/10/2024 at 8:20 AM, datzenmike said:

I have it!! The Tucker Carlson interview.

This is hilarious, as I don't see much of this libtard crap!!!  😂😜😆

• Like 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Come on, everything is Trump's fault going as far back as the Vietnam War. 

The one he avoided service in??? like all rich boys and senators sons??? cocksucker hates the military. Called dead service members 'losers'

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

The one he avoided service in??? like all rich boys and senators sons??? cocksucker hates the military. Called dead service members 'losers'

🤣This is the first time I ever hear anyone call a former US president a cocksucker. I'm guilty of calling them many a names over the years, but never a cocksucker. I hate the accronym "lol" and never use it. But I actual laughed out loud to this one. 

Edited by IZRL
2 hours ago, IZRL said:

Fuckin' A.

The alternative is you pick the least bad corn kernel from the pile of shit.

9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Danegeld? is this a Star Wars reference?

8 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

"Danegeld" is ransom paid to Vikings to avoid raids.

A.D. 980-1016

It is always a temptation to an armed and agile nation
To call upon a neighbour and to say:--
"We invaded you last night--we are quite prepared to fight,
Unless you pay us cash to go away."

And that is called asking for Dane-geld,
And the people who ask it explain
That you've only to pay 'em the Dane-geld
And then you'll get rid of the Dane!

It is always a temptation for a reach and lazy nation,
To puff and look important and to say:--
"Though we know we should defeat you, we have not the
time to meet you.
We will therefore pay you cash to go away."

And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
But we've proved it again and again,
That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
You never get rid of the Dane.

It is wrong to put temptation in the path of any nation,
For fear they should succumb and go astray;
So when you are requested to pay up or be molested,
You will find it better policy to say:--

"We never pay any-one Dane-geld,
No matter how trifling the cost;
For the end of that game is oppression and shame,
And the nation that plays it is lost!"

-Kipling

• Like 1
3 hours ago, john510 said:

I believe he's just here to stir the pot and troll. Id bet he doesn't even vote in his own country. I find his calling Trump "Hitler" comical considering who runs his country.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2