• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Limited government advocate Perot made his first million by inventing the machine that printed welfare checks back in the 1960s. GOP 1996 presidential candidate Bob Dole was a driving force behind the implementation of food stamps during the Nixon era. Ronald "I didn't leave the democrat party, it left me" Reagan the conservative republican icon gave us amnesty for illegals, mandatory gun background checks and the immediate criminalization of anyone who failed to register fully automatic weapons with the BATF. I dunno, lads. I'm starting to think Lyndon LaRouche might have been less detrimental to our republic as POTUS than our "sane" politicians. 

1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Limited government advocate Perot made his first million by inventing the machine that printed welfare checks back in the 1960s. GOP 1996 presidential candidate Bob Dole was a driving force behind the implementation of food stamps during the Nixon era. Ronald "I didn't leave the democrat party, it left me" Reagan the conservative republican icon gave us amnesty for illegals, mandatory gun background checks and the immediate criminalization of anyone who failed to register fully automatic weapons with the BATF. I dunno, lads. I'm starting to think Lyndon LaRouche might have been less detrimental to our republic as POTUS than our "sane" politicians. 

Screenshot_20221017-080832_Chrome.thumb.jpg.de38390eb01810ae661b5eb93db63a72.jpg

10 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I guess if you got shot by a whackjob like Reagan did you might have a different perspective on background checks. I have guns but definitely support a thorough background check. Start the hate!

• Like 3
19 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Who eats that crap?

when you get hungry youll eat it in a pinch.

Viennas same thing.

Im addicted to Vietnamese Pho but now it pushing 14$ for a Small than add tip. Im going to retire soon and Doubling of the gas tax really pissed me off. Saying they for the working man.  1$ a gal for tax in Washington fuck!!!!!!!!!!!  when I was in Ohio in 2019 gass was like $ 1.98 a gal. Boy how things changed. (mm ammo was back to 8.99 45 12-14$  now it out of sight.  However if Trump dont shut up it going to be Democrat rule for 6years. then fuck it tax the shit out of us and all jobs move to India/ china Indonesia else where.

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

I guess if you got shot by a whackjob like Reagan did you might have a different perspective on background checks. I have guns but definitely support a thorough background check. Start the hate!

I'm past the hate phase and balls deep into the conspiracy phase lol.

1_5_690x389.jpg

Back in the day, when I was in college, gas was $0.14/gal. and I drove a scooter that used a gallon every two weeks.  Companies were dumping toxic waste into the local streams.  Almost everyone I knew hunted and fished. We were paid the minimum wage of $1.15/hr.  I have now retired three times and some things are better and some worse.

I don't like some of it but now since the political scene is no longer just rhetoric and the unstable are allowed guns I feel exposed if I don't carry a side arm in a target rich environment.  That really bothers me.

• Like 4

I'm a blind white guy, I live in the East Bay Area (portrayed in the media as a crime infested hell hole). I go out in Oakland with my wife and daughter and the only sidearm I carry is a cane. Best Mexican food I've ever eaten in NorCal is in South Fruitvale; supposedly one of the worst hoods in Oakland. Don't believe the hype. Just like most any neighborhood in America, safety comes from treating others with respect.

I grew up with guns, still own then, and I've taught my kids how to use them safely. I thought them that, although guns are a powerful tool, without respecting that power they offer a false sense of safety. For every justifiable shooting in self defense at home, there are 4 accidental shootings, and 18 intentional assaults, homicides, or suicides with guns at home. 

I think most people see gun violence in America as a cultural illness and not a gun illness. Unfortunately, no one in the anti/pro gun tug of war is saying anything about the growing fear and dehumanization that feeds violence in this country. IMO it's moronic to think we'll solve this shit by outlawing or mandating gun ownership, but more often it's those fringe voices that hold the mic. It's also IMO that binary thinking has robbed the USA of it's legendary capacity for gravitating to simple common sense solutions. Our gun "debate" is a prime example of that common sense thievery. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Draker said:

But I was really surprised how clean SF was.

lol compared to what? Portland these days? 

Last time I was there, every inch reeked of piss.

I was navigating around tents and people just to walk down the street.

And I didn't go anywhere without a holster on, SF doesn't recognized any conceal carry but they can suck it.

and I was in the "nicer" parts of tourist SF. 

Its a shit hole and it can get fucked. so can everyone there.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Draker said:

I rode the BART though Oakland last month. I'm sure there are nice areas, but also areas that look like a tornado hit a garbage dump. But I was really surprised how clean SF was.

Was that while you were under SF bay?

• Haha 3
51 minutes ago, Skib said:

And I didn't go anywhere without a holster on, SF doesn't recognized any conceal carry but they can suck it.

UHCpRRi.jpg

Here's the poster boy for Portland. Geesus titty fuckin' Christ place is gone down hill.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Skib said:

Everywhere is a carry place if you aren't a pussy.

Yeah, Portland has gotten really bad. SF has always been a shithole

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Everywhere is a carry place if you aren't a pussy.

Yeah, Portland has gotten really bad. SF has always been a shithole

A shit hole because gay sence?

Fucking auto spell makes me dumberer

Edited by ratpatrol66