Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

So, how bad is it? Bad enough, that me and this guy are on same side. Hell, his rhymes are clever, he probably has a quick wit, I could like this guy. The Manson "X" is too high, maybe it conflicted with the nose bridge piercing.

21 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Maybe you guys who seemed to be ok with George Floyd dying will like this? I don't know maybe this guy was on meth and pcp? But GODDAMN just listen to the stupidity of these dumb ass cops! Maybe you wack jobs will rub one out watching this???

Here's one to also get mad about, but it doesn't even make the US news...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9246641/Innocent-father-four-37-mistakenly-shot-dead-yard-cops.html?fbclid=IwAR2ovsrMFX5xFVEuVzskXYqvuP72LhmUkLBh_AubDAiO1yu3eq08Q7rM6U0

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Maybe you guys who seemed to be ok with George Floyd dying will like this? I don't know maybe this guy was on meth and pcp? But GODDAMN just listen to the stupidity of these dumb ass cops! Maybe you wack jobs will rub one out watching this???

I haven't read one comment where someone has expressed joy or enjoyment over the death of George Floyd? Have you ever asked yourself what these cops go through every day. Do you ask what it must be like trying to deal with someone in this state? Then in the moment knowing every action is recorded to be analysed by the self righteous with the benefit of detached hindsight? 

All the has been said in reality is. A life time of fuckery, no matter the cause is going to often be met with an equally fucked ending. 

Both actors in this scenario got fucked ending's. The perp and the cop. 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

I don't understand what the article is about? There are no POCs wronged, its just about some white person. 

20 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

It made news here locally. A weird thing is happening in Idaho (likely other places, but I do not have experience anywhere else) While there has not been a dramatic increase in crime (with the population boom, I am sure that will change), local police are getting "hand me down" equipment and soldiers, from the overseas conflicts. The reality is that being a police officer is not more dangerous, statically, it is much safer. But, the media, both "news" and entertainment, hype violence. The police have been handed a bucket of hammers and every situation looks like a nail. Then again, the build up of federal, state, and local police armories, with military hardware, could be in anticipation of citizen resistance to firearm "relinquishment".

6 minutes ago, frankendat said:

It made news here locally. A weird thing is happening in Idaho (likely other places, but I do not have experience anywhere else) While there has not been a dramatic increase in crime (with the population boom, I am sure that will change), local police are getting "hand me down" equipment and soldiers, from the overseas conflicts. The reality is that being a police officer is not more dangerous, statically, it is much safer. But, the media, both "news" and entertainment, hype violence. The police have been handed a bucket of hammers and every situation looks like a nail. Then again, the build up of federal, state, and local police armories, with military hardware, could be in anticipation of citizen resistance to firearm "relinquishment".

I have no doubt there abuses of power, corruption, fuck ups in general you name it. There are humans and bureaucracy involved. But how the fuck do you deal with someone who has completely lost their shit, whether it be drugs or not. They don't seem to be held to any accountability for the actions, or the injuries or damage to public facilities etc by the SJW crew, only the cops. 

As for the weapons being over the top, could be as simple as, I like bad ass guns, and we can get em cheap? Who knows. 

I have a brother in law who used to be a cop in the 70s, 80s. He always told stories about cuffing and beating the shit out of people, seemed very proud of it? My sister and I met him before being formally introduced to our oldest sister new guy. We were out walking around Arlington Washington in early 80s. This guy saw us and was a total DICK!

Long and short of it is there are great people who choose to be in law-enforcement and there are some real fucked up individuals who make the rest look really bad. Call them 1%ers if you want?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, frankendat said:

So, how bad is it? Bad enough, that me and this guy are on same side. Hell, his rhymes are clever, he probably has a quick wit, I could like this guy. The Manson "X" is too high, maybe it conflicted with the nose bridge piercing.

If serious he would turn the X into a swastika like Manson.

1 minute ago, Str8jacket said:

I have no doubt there abuses of power, corruption, fuck ups in general you name it. There are humans and bureaucracy involved. But how the fuck do you deal with someone who has completely lost their shit, whether it be drugs or not. They don't seem to be held to any accountability for the actions, or the injuries or damage to public facilities etc by the SJW crew, only the cops. 

As for the weapons being over the top, could be as simple as, I like bad ass guns, and we can get em cheap? Who knows. 

I was responding to the post about the shooting of the man in Idaho Falls. We are in agreement about the gentleman continuing to fight, while restrained. I lack sympathy for adults, who lack the skill or mental acuity to realize there is a time to fight and a time to surrender. I do not want those who enforce law, to have "bad ass guns". I do not want to be subject of an "occupying force" masquerading as police.  I would prefer police return to revolvers. It is sickening when a police shoot out occurs and dozen of rounds are fired, with no or few causalities, which equals dozens of opportunities for collateral damage.  Marksmanship, should be more important than rounds down range, but I digress.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I was responding to the post about the shooting of the man in Idaho Falls. We are in agreement about the gentleman continuing to fight, while restrained. I lack sympathy for adults, who lack the skill or mental acuity to realize there is a time to fight and a time to surrender. I do not want those who enforce law, to have "bad ass guns". I do not want to be subject of an "occupying force" masquerading as police.  I would prefer police return to revolvers. It is sickening when a police shoot out occurs and dozen of rounds are fired, with no or few causalities, which equals dozens of opportunities for collateral damage.  Marksmanship, should be more important than rounds down range, but I digress.

I don't particularly want cops walking around with that sort of fire power either, it does seem to effect a person's.... ego? I don't know, I got this fucken rocket launcher, and I really want to use it! I was more leaning towards the reason they have it could be simple, not everything has a deep state agenda. I too digress.  

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

I have a brother in law who used to be a cop in the 70s, 80s. He always told stories about cuffing and beating the shit out of people, seemed very proud of it? My sister and I met him before being formally introduced to our oldest sister new guy. We were out walking around Arlington Washington in early 80s. This guy saw us and was a total DICK!

Long and short of it is there are great people who choose to be in law-enforcement and there are some real fucked up individuals who make the rest look really bad. Call them 1%ers if you want?

I probably crossed paths with that cop.

And several others, a state trooper who was always looking for trouble, a couple of county sheriff's services, and an Everett cop.

There were others who would confiscate your beer and weed, and send you on your way. You know it didn't get turned in to the property room at the end of the shift.

And another stater we got to know that liked to see who could outrun who on I-5 between Island Crossing and Mount Vernon.

All sorts of ways they behave badly.

52 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Dammit! Did Manson do that? Guess it just goes to show, there are no more heroes.

Manson was a wacco piece of dog shit. He should have been thrown in a hole and forgotten but instead was interviewed and fawned over.

On 2/27/2021 at 8:28 PM, Racer X 69 said:

I probably crossed paths with that cop.

And several others, a state trooper who was always looking for trouble, a couple of county sheriff's services, and an Everett cop.

There were others who would confiscate your beer and weed, and send you on your way. You know it didn't get turned in to the property room at the end of the shift.

And another stater we got to know that liked to see who could outrun who on I-5 between Island Crossing and Mount Vernon.

All sorts of ways they behave badly.

On the other end of the spectrum there was a local Stanwood cop who's son was friends with my brother. Great small town cop, local guy who knew everyone! He would take people home from the bar without any repercussion. This guy cared about people, never heard anyone say anything bad about him ever. 

I guess it comes down to your morels. Do you care about people and value life no matter what?

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

On the other end of the spectrum there was a local Stanwood cop who's son was friends with my brother. Great small town cop, local guy who knew everyone! He would take people home from bar bar without any repercussion. This guy cared about people, never heard anyone say anything bad about him ever. 

I guess it comes down to your morels. Do you care about people and value life no matter what?

Was that cop's son named Hank?

Lemme trip you out 

When i was maybe 5-6 i was over at neighbor girls house and they had a pool.. In (i think) showing off to said girl i jumped into pool with not one once of knowing how to swim .. Her older brother Doug jumping in and saved me .. Even being super young i remember that much,  even his face to this day.. If not for him,  i would not be alive. 

Jump ahead about 13-14 years that brother Doug is now state patrol .. I'm bombing along going to college ,, and i mean fucking bombing .. Stater sitting in median ,, FUCK!!   I'm thinking a negligent driving ... Eventually Up walking he comes,, pokes his head in and checks my license asks me why i'm going so fast.. I tell him i am almost late for class... He hands back my license and says you better get going then.. gets in his  full dress SSPMustang and gets rubber in at least second,, going around me , showing off , taking off down freeway.. 

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/former-westport-mayor-charged-in-fraud-scheme-with-slain-trooper/

When that was going down my brother was talking shit , being funny (we grew up with that family in tiny town and they were very close in age) and told him that i literally owed my life to that guy.. Honestly us being kinda fuck ups as well,, he never made fun of him again ,, which for my late brother Chuck was/is saying something . 

TL/DR 

Even good people fuck up sometimes , and sometimes,,  history won't let us take it back. 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Even good people fuck up sometimes , and sometimes,,  history won't let us take it back. 

And now with, fuckheadbook, insta, cameras on phones etc you are not even allowed to grow, change  your opinion, evolve, forget, move on or ask forgiveness. 

Two jobs I would not last one day at. 1 High school teacher.

2 A cop. If I arrested a pedophile, rapist, or wifebeater I would be unable to resist the urge to beat the living shit out of them so they could never walk or fuck again. But that's just Me. I am glad there are people out there willing to do the job. You couldn't pay me enough to patrol some ghetto.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Oh those bad cops.They shouldn't have even arrested him and just let him run the streets.If you ever need a cop,don't call one.I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here ? Would it be better if innocent lives were at risk or this guys life ? You sure you aren't the wackjob ? Nobody gets off on this kind of stuff,it's sad that it happens but the cause surely isn't the police.Is it really that hard to see ? 

6 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Nope it was Larry. Great old school guy that took care of people.

I worked with a guy whose dad was the Starwood police chief way back in the 70’s. Hank retired from the PUD, ten years ago or so. His dad was another guy that was a good cop.