Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, john510 said:

Negative.I sound like a guy that read the Coroners report and saw the whole video not the edited version..Don't make excuses for a drug addicted loser.Or watch the WHOLE video,not just the part where the cop has his knee on Floyd's neck.If you can even find it still.Floyd had every opportunity to comply so many times but didn't.He got what he asked for.

So where did you get this coroners report? Please post it here if you can! Not making excuses for druggies and question if that is what you are implying? I certainly am not lining up with cops out for a thrill kill of a black man! I saw the whole video when George looked pretty chill long before the cop put his knee on his neck for 8 minutes. This wasn't on CUNT news or FUCKS news either. How do you know what I saw??? Are you a remote viewer or hacking me and what I watch? You don't know shit about me!

Your closing statement "He got what he asked for" GOD DAMN your are a raciest prick!!!

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Haha 2
42 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

So where did you get this coroners report? Please post it here if you can! Not making excuses for druggies and question if that is what you are implying? I certainly am not lining up with cops out for a thrill kill of a black man! I saw the whole video when George looked pretty chill long before the cop put his knee on his neck for 8 minutes. This wasn't on CUNT news or FUCKS news either. How do you know what I saw??? Are you a remote viewer or hacking me and what I watch? You don't know shit about me!

Your closing statement "He got what he asked for" GOD DAMN your are a raciest prick!!!

Pretty sure that's not a racist comment. 

If he had said "He got what he asked for. Because he was black." 

That's a racist comment and proof to support your attempt at a qualification. You also make some assertions to intent that you cannot qualify as more than just opinion only.

Not sure why you seem so emotionally bent over what he said too ( I could be wrong)....Gather your evidence and lay it out in a compelling way instead of showing your emotional investment. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Pretty sure that's not a racist comment. 

If he had said "He got what he asked for. Because he was black." 

That's a racist comment and proof to support your attempt at a qualification. You also make some assertions to intent that you cannot qualify as more than just opinion only.

Not sure why you seem so emotionally bent over what he said too ( I could be wrong)....Gather your evidence and lay it out in a compelling way instead of showing your emotional investment. 

You sound like a lawyer. So great at twisting words. Do you like to play naked twister? I asked for the coroners report he spoke of, show me.

1 hour ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Are you dense? It's the first f-ing result when you google george floyd coroner report

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

A racist huh ? I'd feel exactly the same way if Floyd were White.Try Google for the coroners report and the whole video.Pay attention to the second page where it says something about his injuries and they were non life threatening.Oh and that damn Fentanyl might have something to do with it.You think Floyd was pretty chill ? Not sure if you really saw the whole video.What is it with people assuming anybody with an opinion and no sympathy for a criminal is a racist ? Let me rephrase the part that hurt your feelings.Is "He got what he deserved because of meth and counterfeit money" any better ? 

Edited by john510
On 2/25/2021 at 2:59 PM, datzenmike said:

Hey!!! Everyone without a foreskin was genitally mutilated by parents or pressured into it by doctors. It's a barbaric practice. Sue them for it.

Yup.  I threatened to sue em so they gave me mine back.  Not sure what I should do with it though.  It seems kinda worthless.  

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Yup.  I threatened to sue em so they gave me mine back.  Not sure what I should do with it though.  It seems kinda worthless.  

After sixty years, a Rabbi decides to retire. Taking the box of foreskins he has collected over the years of doing circumcisions, he goes to a leather goods manufacturer and says to the man, "Can you do anything with these?"

The man says, "No problem, come back in two weeks."

After two weeks the rabbi returns to the shop, and is presented with a wallet. In total dismay, he says to the craftsman, "After sixty years, the best you can do is a wallet?"

The man replies, "Don't worry, just rub it a few times and it will grow into a suitcase."
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, tr8er said:

What's worthless is removing it. Gotta hurt a newborn who has no say in it. If you were an adult and had one you sure as fuck wouldn't agree to have it removed. It's a hideous practice. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I have to disagree with 'what he deserves'. What he earned is better. For he certainly well earned this even if not intentional. If a white guy we wouldn't even know about it.

Yes i know it sounds harsh but it's just a figure of speech.