Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Show proof of fraudulent addresses and voters attached to those addresses is some solid work, and the Twitters will freak out banning you in return. 

Seems pretty status quo for anyone on the left or supportive of the left. 

Don't talk about this anymore because "they" said it was settled. If you do then you're radical and obsessed. Critical thought is now considered a radical concept as well.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

I love it. Back in the day, Idaho would have championed this type of legislation. I would still like it made law in Idaho, but as Democrats flood my, soon to be trashed State, I worry.

• Like 2

Just isnt going to happen. 

The SCOTUS seen the folly of not addressing the unconstitutional rule changes in several states, and has decided to abstain once again from adjudicating for clarification. So half the populous once again has no concrete confidence in the election system. Yet on the other side the precedence has been set that you can alter the rules or "Cheat" the election in your favor up to and after the ballots have been cast. Its a fucking popularity contest for them (SCOTUS).

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/22/clarence-thomas-dissent-election-cases/

I suggest the GOP start cheating at every turn and ask for forgiveness later. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

They are too busy infighting right now. So who are the going to put up for 2024? Won't be Trump he can't beat a shriveled pervert. Anybody to watch and get behind? 

Trump will run again. 

I am not voting for either Biden or Trump. Tulsi is going to run again so she has my vote still.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

OK screw my what president do you want to meet in what ever order! I don't really give a shit about any of those fucks like they didn't give a damn about me!

Floyd and BLM, yes. Sure the guy passed a fake $10 dollar bill but did he deserve to die like that? HELL NO! Some punk ass coward cop with a knee on the his neck like that. I worked with a black guy 25 yrs ago, he told me about the plight of the black man. Heavy conversation! How in the fuck did ANTIFA get lumped into this group??? These are a bunch of fucks that need their teeth kicked in! 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, tr8er said:

Wow.  Remember how much commentary there was regarding Democrats obsession with Trump hate?   

this is a whole ‘nother level of obsession. 

11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Almost as obsessed as I am in this thread.

11 hours ago, tr8er said:

Wow.  Remember how much commentary there was regarding Democrats obsession with Trump hate?   

this is a whole ‘nother level of obsession. 

11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Almost as obsessed as I am in this thread.

_6228648.jpg?crop=pad&pad_color=FFF&form

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

You can't vote for them ya Canuk. I could sell you a ballot for $50 US funds though. This would give you some more of that USA experience you always wanted?

Believe me I get enough of "the USA experience" just being here. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

OK screw my what president do you want to meet in what ever order! I don't really give a shit about any of those fucks like they didn't give a damn about me!

Floyd and BLM, yes. Sure the guy passed a fake $10 dollar bill but did he deserve to die like that? HELL NO! Some punk ass coward cop with a knee on the his neck like that. I worked with a black guy 25 yrs ago, he told me about the plight of the black man. Heavy conversation! How in the fuck did ANTIFA get lumped into this group??? These are a bunch of fucks that need their teeth kicked in! 

I think everyone feels this way but is too fucked up on MSM and social media. Today if you want to be a hero just put on a dress and say some annoying shit about Trump, nevermind saving people from fires or help old ladies across the street. Its that diversion CCP shit, drives me nuts.

• Like 2