Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

OK screw my what president do you want to meet in what ever order! I don't really give a shit about any of those fucks like they didn't give a damn about me!

Floyd and BLM, yes. Sure the guy passed a fake $10 dollar bill but did he deserve to die like that? HELL NO! Some punk ass coward cop with a knee on the his neck like that. I worked with a black guy 25 yrs ago, he told me about the plight of the black man. Heavy conversation! How in the fuck did ANTIFA get lumped into this group??? These are a bunch of fucks that need their teeth kicked in! 

Floyd didn't die from a knee to the neck.He was jacked up on drugs and had heart failure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Hey!!! Everyone without a foreskin was genitally mutilated by parents or pressures into it by doctors. It's a barbaric practice. Sue them for it.

Then again some parents should be sued for leaving them on, some look like a footy sock hanging off the end of their bell-end

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

Then again some parents should be sued for leaving them on, some look like a footy sock hanging off the end of their bell-end

11 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Yeah I guess I only saw one in middle school gym class. The poor kid got the nickname "dog dick!"

This is just because you are not used to seeing a real dick. Women are just not getting their money's worth. They should form a class action law suit. #Where's the meat?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, john510 said:

We're talking about dicks now ? I got nothing.

7 minutes ago, KELMO said:

Bro, did you REALLY read that before you hit the "Submit Reply" button?😋

He identifies as non-binary...

Edited by Str8jacket
Cause... stuff
2 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

You sound like a lawyer making excuses for the cop who had his knee on the guys neck for seven or eight minutes?

Negative.I sound like a guy that read the Coroners report and saw the whole video not the edited version..Don't make excuses for a drug addicted loser.Or watch the WHOLE video,not just the part where the cop has his knee on Floyd's neck.If you can even find it still.Floyd had every opportunity to comply so many times but didn't.He got what he asked for.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Negative.I sound like a guy that read the Coroners report and saw the whole video not the edited version..Don't make excuses for a drug addicted loser.Or watch the WHOLE video,not just the part where the cop has his knee on Floyd's neck.If you can even find it still.Floyd had every opportunity to comply so many times but didn't.He got what he asked for.

No one asked for death but people do do stupid things and make poor lifestyle choices that make death a more likely event. I have zero fucks for Floyd. What ever happened to that rapist asshole who was shot and paralyzed? Bet he's rethinking things.

• Like 1