Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/20/2021 at 6:59 AM, john510 said:

Trump was exactly what we needed to expose and or clean up politics.His approach was blunt and to the point without sugar coated bullshit like so many politicians and their way of doing things.Not too sure about the "riot whisperer" part though.His opposition said much worse and got even better results with rioting and nobody cared.Do we want politicians that get things done whether they're rude about it or not or do we want nice polite ones that don't do shit ? I'll take the one that gets shit done for the country i live in.

Well said! 😎  I simply don't like Trump as a person, but that arrogant loud mouthed SOB got some stuff DONE............and it seems as though most if not all of it was for We The People of America! 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

no. just the political class and their press lap dogs.  us peons are trending towards a more libertarian bend. reconciling the two philosophies is the current bone of contention between us.

I think you missed the joke.

• Like 2
On 2/22/2021 at 10:24 AM, datzenmike said:

That idiot Potatoe Joe has said there was no vaccine when he took office. Hell he got vaccinated himself with the Trump vaccine

He said that shit outright too,, not miss stated, not taken “out of context” ,,, fact check,  non existent 

• Like 2