Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, john510 said:

I'm glad we're back to the Covid thing.All this talk about shaving our junk was starting to get weird.

I have never shaved anything but my face. And only when I didn't have a beard.

I might grow the beard back. Someone told me they heard on Facebook that beards help filter out the Covid.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

I have never shaved anything but my face. And only when I didn't have a beard.

I might grow the beard back. Someone told me they heard on Facebook that beards help filter out the Covid.

I know who said that….

image.thumb.png.e5ee1c04a8118e2d8ec7852dc2486752.png

Not sure you should believe everything you hear on face place, I hear they will spread anything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Catholic Troops Can Refuse COVID Vaccine, Archbishop Declares      

“No one should be forced to receive a COVID-19 vaccine if it would violate the sanctity of his or her conscience,” Broglio wrote.

https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2021/10/catholic-troops-can-refuse-covid-vaccine-archbishop-declares/186056/

• Like 1

Trust the fucking church to stick their long fucking nose in. Looking for converts to replace all the parishioners that left in disgust because they can't stand all the child molesting scandals???? What's that whirring sound? Must be christ spinning in his grave. Oh wait even he bailed...

Na, it's a helicopter. 

• Like 4

Yesterday the management at The Big Shed announced that everyone at all US locations will be required to be fully vaccinated, or have an exemption for health reasons, or an exemption for sincere religious reasons, by December 8, or they will no longer have a job.

Some say, and have been saying all along, that they will not get vaccinated, e even if it means they no longer have a job. Most don’t have a qualifying reason for an exemption.

So simply because they don’t want to be told to get the shot, these people are going to give up $40 to $50 an hour, benefits, vacation, sick leave and seniority.

Sounds pretty stupid to me.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Racer X 69 said:

Some say, and have been saying all along, that they will not get vaccinated, e even if it means they no longer have a job. Most don’t have a qualifying reason for an exemption.

So simply because they don’t want to be told to get the shot, these people are going to give up $40 to $50 an hour, benefits, vacation, sick leave and seniority.

It's just big talk, not to be taken seriously. We'll see.

44 minutes ago, Racer X 69 said:

Are you a doctor?

Don't need to be a doctor to see that the Pfizer, J&J, and Moderna vaccine have no efficacy. They don't prevent infection, and all the current data doesn't even give hope that it prevents death.

Listen to the audio I posted.

Natural immunity is magnitudes superior. The Vaccines do not even come close to having the same efficacy by a magnitude of 47X. Natural immunity actually has a viral suppression and resistance. The "vaccines" do not and are now classified as a therapeutic with detrimental side effects..  

Both Israeli / UK data collection and publishing backs up every bit of this. "Vaccines" only have a life span of 5 months and at an efficacy of 30-40%... 1 week after injection from these "Vaccines" you also have a increased susceptibility of DEATH from immune suppression caused by the formula. 

The three "Vaccines" for covid are absolute trash.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Racer X 69 said:

I was in a crappy little breakfast place and this well dressed guy comes in and asks for an application. After the waitress walks away I mentioned the ferry system is hiring if he is vaxxed (He was from out of state) I didn't ask him if he was or not but he said he wasn't vaxxed nor looking to, it was why he had to leave his job as a cell phone tower tech. (which I am sure he makes 4-5x as much as a prep cook at a shitty little joint.)  I do not think people should be forced into the lowest paying job do to beliefs, However that would grind my gears going down to minimum wage! Here is the truly funny part: as a cell tower tech he is outdoors, mostly isolated doing his work. A prep cook is stuck inside, in a hot a sweaty environment, touching basically everything that is then handed to hundreds of people. I in no way think the vaccine would prevent him from spreading the virus, its just very ironic it is the only choice for a high level tech whom otherwise would have basically zero chance of spreading the virus.

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Racer X 69 said:

Yesterday the management at The Big Shed announced that everyone at all US locations will be required to be fully vaccinated, or have an exemption for health reasons, or an exemption for sincere religious reasons, by December 8, or they will no longer have a job.

Sounds pretty reasonably principled. They have made a choice that the risk is far greater than the falsified benefit. 

They obviously know something you don't care to know. Keep being the good little virtuous boy you are.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

You just haven't had the right number of boosters for full immunity.

Which is zero. I have actual immunity for over a year. If you are vaccinated you barely haver a 4 month window of minimal symptom reduction with no guarantee that you wont become ill. 

The vaccines have no benefit. You are going to get Covid whether you like it or not. ITs just a matter of when. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Which is zero. I have actual immunity for over a year. If you are vaccinated you barely haver a 4 month window of minimal symptom reduction with no guarantee that you wont become ill. 

The vaccines have no benefit. You are going to get Covid whether you like it or not. ITs just a matter of when. 

I know someone who got it twice in about an 8 month spread. Second time was worse than the first. I think we are stuck with this shit for long time. Glad you are better.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Actually you were supposed to put a laughing emoji on my post..... (fuck, SMH)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Posting this again.

give it a listen. It covers all aspects of the current studies and data collected about Covid and the vaccines.

Except only talk show opinion. To me no more credible than the media or government just opposite. Just because I think the gov./media are full of shit doesn't mean I should automatically believe them. I have no faith in anything anymore only the memes.

• Like 4

Its the guest, and he isnt the talk show host. All of his data is available to educate yourself, but do you really want see it? Its not easy to research, but when the data is available to you and collected by 2 nations to be viewed with a critical eye. Its much more simple. 

Alex Berenson is a researcher and investigative reporter.  I challenge you to listen and make an effort to read the data.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

I know someone who got it twice in about an 8 month spread. Second time was worse than the first. I think we are stuck with this shit for long time. Glad you are better.

4 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

How do you know you have "actual immunity" for over a year ? Did a Doctor tell you that ? Or some guy on the Joe Rogan show ? The vaccine does have benefits whether you choose to believe it or not.And believe me i'm no fan of Dr. Fraudci and his agenda.I'm no fan of the vaccination but i'm not blind.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, john510 said:

How do you know you have "actual immunity" for over a year ? Did a Doctor tell you that ? Or some guy on the Joe Rogan show ? The vaccine does have benefits whether you choose to believe it or not.And believe me i'm no fan of Dr. Fraudci and his agenda.I'm no fan of the vaccination but i'm not blind.

old news..posted this like 20 pages and months ago.

https://www.cell.com/cell-reports-medicine/fulltext/S2666-3791(21)00203-2

Or would you prefer to actually hear a Dr say it.. I posted this months ago also. People arent dying from covid, they are dying because of a knowledge blockade because you mean less than ant shit to them..you and only are responsible for you.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1