Covid-19 Prepared?

For the greater good comes down more to the individual choosing to do so. An ethical decision made by people not a governing agency that is incapable of ethical decisions. For example a government that allows smoking and collects tax revenue from it even though it kills the smoker after a shortened life time of tax paying for an addiction. An ethical person, for the greater good of everyone, will stop smoking thus improving his life and depriving the tobacco industry of income. The greater good can't be easily or impartially legislated, it's again, up to the individual to choose.      

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

How about the government/ governor minds their own business and fucks right off and let's the business owner demand what ever they like and the customer the choice to choose wether or not to spend their money there? Seems reasonable?

If an employee doesn't feel safe because everyone isn't vaccinated then they can quit. I mean it's their choice. No one is forcing them to stay? No one even needs to be penetrated against their will. 

I've quit job places that were unsafe, fuck I'm going to lose my work over this bullshit. the way this country is going I might not even be able to go the shops to buy food. But hey you know, it's my choice starve or science experiment that works so well everyone who has had it is fucking terrified of the thing it is supposed to be so good at protecting you from. 

New topic? Or agreeing that a governor controlling a business owner’s ability to do their own thing is wrong? Not understanding whether you agree that control is control, regardless of whether it is a dem or a publican doing it.  Oh, the hypocrisy.

5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

For the greater good comes down more to the individual choosing to do so. An ethical decision made by people not a governing agency that is incapable of ethical decisions. For example a government that allows smoking and collects tax revenue from it even though it kills the smoker after a shortened life time of tax paying for an addiction. An ethical person, for the greater good of everyone, will stop smoking thus improving his life and depriving the tobacco industry of income. The greater good can't be easily or impartially legislated, it's again, up to the individual to choose.      

Tumblr: Image

• Like 1

Same topic. No hypocrisy. Not sure how I could write that any clearer?

How about the government just let's people decide. I don't have political affiliation nor preferences. If you choose one side or another and think it actually makes a difference then that's great news for you, in my country you are voting for either wing of the same corporate controlled bird. 

There is absolutely no situation that any form of government can't make worse. This planet can attest to this. 

• Like 6

This is the future where they will let you DIE if you don't comply with a "voluntary" vaccination and JUST DO WHAT THEY SAY.

Note, it is her own Daughter's kidney  piece of liver too not even another donor. Is this the world you want to live in? Is this just? Is this not the very definition of EVIL?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10102389/Woman-65-end-stage-liver-disease-denied-transplant-refuses-vaccinated.html

Untitled2.png

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
21 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

This is the future where they will let you DIE if you don't comply with a "voluntary" vaccination and JUST DO WHAT THEY SAY.

Note, it is her own Daughter's kidney too not even another donor. Is this the world you want to live in? Is this just? Is this not the very definition of EVIL?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10102389/Woman-65-end-stage-liver-disease-denied-transplant-refuses-vaccinated.html

Untitled2.png

Right here in good ol' Colorado!!  Fuck Biden & his illegal fucking mandates!  The vax'd are "safe", right?  Then why the fear of the NON-vax'd?  Because it's NOT about fear, it's about the "administrations" sick agenda for control of the masses.  FUCK BIDEN & all of his leftist piece of shit liberal asshats!! 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, john510 said:

Does anybody else feel that if every single one of us in this country were vaccinated we'd still have Covid and all the bullshit that comes with it ? 

Yes, it would & will still happen.  Any airborne virus WILL RUN ITS COURSE thru humanity.  Sure, they can TRY to curb it with a drug, but the majority will contract it.  Those that have a STRONG NATURAL IMMUNE SYSTEM, will hopefully avoid the symptoms or avoid it altogether.  Maybe the drug will work for others.  DRUG......not a vaccine.  It has been one big experiment on humanity.  FUCK THAT LYING RAT BASTARD FAUCI & FUCK BIDEN & HIS MINONS FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF IT 😡

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, john510 said:

Well that's sad and so wrong.

End stage liver disease but getting a kidney????? wtf??? End stage means one foot in coffin and the other on a banana peel. Just staving off the inevitable.. Go to fucking Mexico for the procedure, but count your kidneys before you leave.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

End stage liver disease but getting a kidney????? wtf??? End stage means one foot in coffin and the other on a banana peel. Just staving off the inevitable.. Go to fucking Mexico for the procedure, but count your kidneys before you leave.

Turns out the title on the article is wrong, buried about half way down they mention she is getting a piece of liver from her daughter. Which is actually a way less traumatic donation with better recovery for the donor. I'll update my post.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

She could live for years with it.

• Like 1

... and the piece will get diseased too. If willing to donate and receive what little that will help you, why not the vab???? Fine, finish off what's left of your life but go to the grave knowing you made a choice and stuck with it. Where in the bible does it say you can't have vaccine but you can have someone else's piece of liver. Which is the more stupid? forced to take the jab to save your life (maybe) or refusing it. 

Tabloid

From Wiki...

"It has also been noted for its unreliability and widely criticised for its printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research,[18][19][20][21] and for instances of plagiarism and copyright infringement.[22][23][24][25] In February 2017, the Daily Mail became the first source to be deprecated as an "unreliable source" for use as a reference on the English Wikipedia.["

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I was against the vax last year totally blowing it off. Lady I worked with ended up in the hospital for two weeks, death bed but recovered. Decided to get it after talking with a few friends and family. I know many who got it (the vax) with not side effects. If you don't get it and get fired I guess you will go dig a bunker somewhere and wait for armageddon?

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

I was against the vax last year totally blowing it off. Lady I worked with ended up in the hospital for two weeks, death bed but recovered. Decided to get it after talking with a few friends and family. I know many who got it (the vax) with not side effects. If you don't get it and get fired I guess you will go dig a bunker somewhere and wait for armageddon?

what vax did you get?

J&J single shot only gives you protection for 2 months. Then drops to 3% efficacy. 

Modern and Pfizer drops to 30% efficacy in the same time frame and dips 10% each concurrent month. 

it’s why they claim boosting will help… Yet it will only do the same as the first 2. 

Its why the FDA said it isn’t recommended that anyone below 67 without an adjacent risk get a booster. Of the people 67 and bolder only people with medical conditions are approved. 

people are getting their 3rd jabs without FDA or CDC panel approval. 

• Sad 1

image.thumb.png.6810f893e4e986c88d704b61fd3b8242.png

Probably too obvious a post, but intent is not the post itself.

With bacteria, which are evolving to evade the medicines we throw at them, making them more difficult to kill, and with each evasion they become better at it, resulting in more drug resistant bacterias.

Same thing with COVID and the vaccines. Also too obvious. If we throw vaccines at COVID, it will evolve and evade the vaccines, making it either more transmissible or lethal. However, COVID also evolves naturally through evasion of natural human response to the infection, also making it more transmissible or lethal.

Question - why did scientists create the vaccine if COVID will evolve to evade all our defenses? They hoped to affect both the transmission of COVID and its lethality (and severity) that would be better than what natural immunity does for us. So far, we’ve experienced both a reduction in both.

BUT, are the vaccines going to (accidentally) make COVID more transmissible or lethal by teaching it something new that it would never have done had scientists not hit it with the vaccines?

Scientists might tell you that that is not true. Perhaps because they don’t want to think about it. BUT, they probably do not know, and maybe will never know, as scientists have altered what COVID was going to do naturally.

Naturally is what is happening in places that have lower vaccine uptake - more death, fewer hospital beds.

Even with the unknown of what the vaccines might have done that COVID would not have done without vaccines, I still agree with the path that included vaccines. I’d hate to be in Oklahoma, having a nurse search for a hospital bed for me that does not exists, as I lay there unconscious.

1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

what vax did you get?

I got maderna vax. One other reason I got it was to cross the border and visit my Canadian friends. Jumping through the hoops this week. I want to be at a dyno day with a 180ci blown Pontiac getting flogged. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dav said:

image.thumb.png.6810f893e4e986c88d704b61fd3b8242.png

Probably too obvious a post, but intent is not the post itself.

With bacteria, which are evolving to evade the medicines we throw at them, making them more difficult to kill, and with each evasion they become better at it, resulting in more drug resistant bacterias.

Same thing with COVID and the vaccines. Also too obvious. If we throw vaccines at COVID, it will evolve and evade the vaccines, making it either more transmissible or lethal. However, COVID also evolves naturally through evasion of natural human response to the infection, also making it more transmissible or lethal.

Question - why did scientists create the vaccine if COVID will evolve to evade all our defenses? They hoped to affect both the transmission of COVID and its lethality (and severity) that would be better than what natural immunity does for us. So far, we’ve experienced both a reduction in both.

BUT, are the vaccines going to (accidentally) make COVID more transmissible or lethal by teaching it something new that it would never have done had scientists not hit it with the vaccines?

Scientists might tell you that that is not true. Perhaps because they don’t want to think about it. BUT, they probably do not know, and maybe will never know, as scientists have altered what COVID was going to do naturally.

Naturally is what is happening in places that have lower vaccine uptake - more death, fewer hospital beds.

Even with the unknown of what the vaccines might have done that COVID would not have done without vaccines, I still agree with the path that included vaccines. I’d hate to be in Oklahoma, having a nurse search for a hospital bed for me that does not exists, as I lay there unconscious.

This can and might be happening but not all diseases can evade a vaccination. Makes me wonder what that fuck Fauci was doing in Wuhan doing experiments to increase coronaviruses gain of function. (transmissability and lethality) What directly the fuck is wrong with people and why hasn't a nuke cauterized Wuhan off the face of the earth and why in the wide wide world of sports hasn't Fauci been hauled in chains to the world court on charges of crimes against humanity and summarily executed????????????? Line Bill Gates up there too and use a single bullet.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

This can and might be happening but not all diseases can evade a vaccination. Makes me wonder what that fuck Fauci was doing in Wuhan doing experiments to increase coronaviruses gain of function. (transmissability and lethality) What directly the fuck is wrong with people and why hasn't a nuke cauterized Wuhan off the face of the earth and why in the wide wide world of sports hasn't Fauci been hauled in chains to the world court on charges of crimes against humanity and summarily executed????????????? Line Bill Gates up there too and use a single bullet.

No argument from me. I’m on board for all of this. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Once globalised central bank digital currency is implemented the economic damage from virus related stupidity will become no longer useful, those two fuckfaces will likely be thrown under the bus as fall guys to appease the rabble. 

I think it's cute how people still think this whole virus / vaccine thing has anything to do with health or saving people.

• Like 2