Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

PCR test was posted for me on my clinic portal. 

I am Alpha variant positive. 

department of health called to record all of my identification data. I’m now entered into a contact tracing system 🤗

Kids have been separated from me since Thursday so they should be able to school on Monday if they show no signs of sick. I’m pretty curious to who had it around me. Only public event I attended was a JV football game with 50 people attending. Nobody but my son got within 10’ 

My son may have been exposed from a team member since he also became ill the same time. Accept he bounced back in 3 days with only a rattling cough left over. To be rubber must be nice. 😆

The game is probably where you caught it,or from your son ? I never believed the 6' distancing thing myself.Airborne means just that.I doubt that shit flies out of somebody's mouth or nose and just falls before the 6' mark.What if it's breezy ? That shit could fly a hundred feet.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, john510 said:

The game is probably where you caught it,or from your son ? I never believed the 6' distancing thing myself.Airborne means just that.I doubt that shit flies out of somebody's mouth or nose and just falls before the 6' mark.What if it's breezy ? That shit could fly a hundred feet.

Sorry but that is bullshit, it has proven we can have stadiums full of people at football matches and government sponsored dinners and events and they dont get it at all if the appropriate social status, sorry, distance is maintained. Covid even knows the difference between a blm protest, which is OK and a lockdown protest, not ok, possible super spreader event. 

Matthew has undoubtedly attended a non sanctioned event or area, possibly a small ma and pa Cafe (they are the worst) or maybe even visited family🤯 and is not telling the truth due to the shame of it. 

Stick to big chain stores and government sponsored events and you will be safe.....

you know it's almost like covid and the government's of the world are working together🤔

• Like 3

So you are saying arse beards are no longer in? interesting....... It appears that various threads on Ratsun are giving conflicting opinions and information in regards to the current trends of pubic hair maintenance. I've only seen this sort of misinformation spread about when it comes to the virtues of dual vs single dcoe's. 🤯

• Like 2

Hey, I'm from another age. Hell I've traveled in a steam locomotive train when I was 3 and saw them in use till I was 5. Manscaping is like shaving your manliness off and shaving your body? well that's just decadent.

• Like 4

I had a girlfriend who shaved her biscuit. Never had a nekkid biscuit before. It was erotic, fun, and a delicious change of pace. Eventually I asked why she kept it smooth and hair free. She said that hair is dirty

What?

Um, soap and water works real well to wash up. Besides, using that logic, said I, you might as well shave your head too (she had waist length blonde hair).

She didn't talk to me for a few days.

Me?

The last thing I want is a 5 o'clock shadow at my crotch. The stubble would be brutal.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Racer X 69 said:

I had a girlfriend who shaved her biscuit. Never had a nekkid biscuit before. It was erotic, fun, and a delicious change of pace. Eventually I asked why she kept it smooth and hair free. She said that hair is dirty

What?

Um, soap and water works real well to wash up. Besides, using that logic, said I, you might as well shave your head too (she had waist length blonde hair).

She didn't talk to me for a few days.

Me?

The last thing I want is a 5 o'clock shadow at my crotch. The stubble would be brutal.

There is a laser removal that makes it permanent. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

Me too, she was 25. I don't remember how she ended up bald or which one of us suggested it, but she said if you want it you shave it. So it became a ritual bath, shave/foreplay several nights a week. Pussys are beautiful to look at and admire. 

• Like 3