Covid-19 Prepared?

6 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Their market tanked last week. Their housing and stock market took a massive dive. So I’m not sure what’s going on.

Yep Evergrande took an everdump. Crashed crypto a bit too which was a bit....um uncomfortable.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Schadenfreude. 

Simpsons Hahah GIF - Simpsons Hahah Nelson GIFs

30 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Crypto is my distance runner. when it dips I spend.

Same. I'm still ahead overall of course by a lot, but still sucks when you realize the difference form time to time is a lot of "potential" money.

Long term though I'm figuring if it keeps even close to any past actions I don't need to work anymore 5 years from now. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Hmm, MSM spin, if 1/3 are unvaccinated then that means 2/3 are vaccinated.

mdHlTIPy.png

I love this stuff. "Only focus on the people we want to OTHER."

60-90% within most regions are break through Delta infections of vaccinated, yet the unvaccinated are the problem? Maybe a new look at when the spacing of the vaccine should be done. Jabs 4-6 months apart might be a good solution...

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Duncan said:

I got a booster shot today, so now I can walk amongst the unwashed masses safely again..

You may be participating in a massive gain of function experiment where the virus mutates to an even deadlier variant.

I make light of it but I believe that statement is true, much evidence exists that vaccinating during a pandemic with a vax that does not stop the virus can make it worse, and like bananahamuck stated its temporary so in effect you've participated again and are still not protected thus all the crying and wailing about the unvax'd are causing this, the unmasked are causing this etc etc. All the evidence is there the Vax does NOT do its job as we were led to believe has serious side effects and may make things absolutely worse. Unless you are old and have serious co mormidity (ahem) 60+ overweight high blood pressure cancer patient your chances of dying from it are pretty much zilch.

Not wanting to generate hate here but if the first vax didn't protect you why get another?

That is a real question because I'd like to understand the logic.

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Unless you are old and have serious co mormidity (ahem) 60+ overweight high blood pressure cancer patient your chances of dying from it are pretty much zilch.

Other than I am quite a bit older than the age you listed, (and I used to be 50 pounds overweight, and smoked heavily for 40+ years) I hit about 80% of what's on your list...

I'm completely serious when I say that Covid would be disastrous with me.   That is per my cardiologist which I conferred with before I got the booster.

Despite my boyish good lucks, and youthful appearance, I'm really a mess 🙂

And lighten up, Francis.  (Sgt Hulka: "Stripes" 1981)

1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

Not wanting to generate hate here but if the first vax didn't protect you why get another?

That is a real question because I'd like to understand the logic.

Doses

Hepatitus A.......................... 2

Hepatitus B ......................... 3

Diptheria Tetanus............... 5

Pneumonia.......................... 4

Polio.................................... 4

Second co-vid jab and everyone looses their shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
Just now, datzenmike said:

Doses

Second co-vid jab and everyone looses their shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the same in the least, the others mentioned work for most people the Covid ones don't.

You yourself in this thread have stated many times this is more like a flu shot it may help and it may not.

Per the CDC 2 doses of Polio Vax are 90+ % effective 3 doses is 99%, permanently.

The Polio vax also used to be a weakened live Polio virus that caused the disease in 3 per 1 million so it was dropped and only inactivated vax is used in the US, a variant of the disease has since developed from those that received the weakened live vax ( sound familiar? ).

The Covid vax is crap with mainstream knowledge that the resistance ( not immunity ) wanes quickly, so fast that boosters are being thought of at 6 months.

How many jabs of the Vax you took will it take to get you to permanent 90% immunity datzenmike ?

I completely understand Duncan's logic, yours not so much.

• Like 1

Talking about number of shots for best protection so yeah, is the same.

Maybe when these all came out they were a single shot that was found to be more effective if given 2 or more times???? Who knows? Saying many things need multiple doses for better protection, so why the concern over 2 co-vid?????? Or maybe even a 3rd???? NO ONE here can know for sure what the real factual truths are. You can only examine what someone or some thing has claimed about something. 

From Destruction...

"I don't believe any of the shit posted in here. There aren't enough hours in the day to follow back even one link and even then you find more and more questionable sources like branches on a massive shit tree. Destruction is like the alphabet news stations that I stopped watching a year ago and for good reason. Truth, unlike kernels of corn, is indistinguishable from all the shit around it being pushed through the media bowel. At the end of the day all that's left is to cry or laugh about it all. "

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Talking about number of shots for best protection so yeah, is the same.

Maybe when these all came out they were a single shot that was found to be more effective if given 2 or more times???? Who knows? Saying many things need multiple doses for better protection, so why the concern over 2 co-vid?????? Or maybe even a 3rd???? NO ONE here can know for sure what the real factual truths are. You can only examine what someone or some thing has claimed about something. 

From Destruction...

"I don't believe any of the shit posted in here. There aren't enough hours in the day to follow back even one link and even then you find more and more questionable sources like branches on a massive shit tree. Destruction is like the alphabet news stations that I stopped watching a year ago and for good reason. Truth, unlike kernels of corn, is indistinguishable from all the shit around it being pushed through the media bowel. At the end of the day all that's left is to cry or laugh about it all. "

To say you don't believe any of the shit posted here tells me almost all I need to know.

As for following the links I have read and watched almost all of it - yes more time on the PC than I should but its better than playing Warcraft.

The info provided has opened my mind and yes no one can know all of it but if you don't attempt to educate yourself you stay stuck in the mire of your own ignorance.

"Truth, unlike kernels of corn, is indistinguishable from all the shit around it "

I don't know maybe what you are saying is you don't know how to decipher truth from the surrounding shit

what I do know is, it aint easy.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

Those other vaccines were made to cure a disease, covid was made to sell a cure. That is the difference. If you can't see that by now it is purely because you don't want to. 

Who really knows???? You actually may be right.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

To say you don't believe any of the shit posted here tells me almost all I need to know.

How do you know what is true (or untrue) unless you posted it? You have to rely on someone/something else for your information, so what is the litmus test for truth. Is it that just seems right? or fits what you think right? Because this is exactly what someone with the opposite view thinks. If it was true everyone would see the same truth.

No, I don't know how to decipher truth from surrounding shit. No one can. It most certainly does not stand out like kernels of corn and so forgive me if I don't believe your 'truth' either. Surely there is enough proof out there to support a dozen truths to believe in. Pick any one (they all have factual support) and you can't go wrong. Like religions, they all claim to be the one true religion. I can't believe everyone is right so I choose to be skeptical of all, keeping my options open till in the unlikely event someone comes along that can walk on water.

A Look At Led Zeppelin's Covers – Every record tells a story

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

How do you know what is true (or untrue) unless you posted it? You have to rely on someone/something else for your information, so what is the litmus test for truth. Is it that just seems right? or fits what you think right? Because this is exactly what someone with the opposite view thinks. If it was true everyone would see the same truth.

No, I don't know how to decipher truth from surrounding shit. No one can. It most certainly does not stand out like kernels of corn and so forgive me if I don't believe your 'truth' either. Surely there is enough proof out there to support a dozen truths to believe in. Pick any one (they all have factual support) and you can't go wrong. Like religions, they all claim to be the one true religion. I can't believe everyone is right so I choose to be skeptical of all, keeping my options open till in the unlikely event someone comes along that can walk on water.

A Look At Led Zeppelin's Covers – Every record tells a story

Truth is more accustom to consensus. 

• Like 1