Covid-19 Prepared?

26 minutes ago, john510 said:

The vaccine does have benefits whether you choose to believe it or not.And believe me i'm no fan of Dr. Fraudci and his agenda.I'm no fan of the vaccination but i'm not blind.

This is sort me.

26 minutes ago, john510 said:

How do you know you have "actual immunity" for over a year ? Did a Doctor tell you that ? Or some guy on the Joe Rogan show ? 

Meh... we all believe what we believe for our own reasons. So no opinion on this. I would rather have recovered immunity from co-vid than the vax but for obvious reasons not go through it. I wouldn't go to a co-vid party.

BTW how did those parties work out for the party goers. (naturally I won't believe the results for the aforementioned reasons) but if from a government source I would believe it even less.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

old news..posted this like 20 pages and months ago.

https://www.cell.com/cell-reports-medicine/fulltext/S2666-3791(21)00203-2

Or would you prefer to actually hear a Dr say it.. I posted this months ago also. People arent dying from covid, they are dying because of a knowledge blockade because you mean less than ant shit to them..you and only are responsible for you.

Yes it's all a conspiracy.LOL.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

This is sort me.

Meh... we all believe what we believe for our own reasons. So no opinion on this. I would rather have recovered immunity from co-vid than the vax but for obvious reasons not go through it. I wouldn't go to a co-vid party.

BTW how did those parties work out for the party goers. (naturally I won't believe the results for the aforementioned reasons) but if from a government source I would believe it even less.

I would rather have natural immunity myself but was it worth the risk ? would it have been worth the suffering of an extreme case of Covid ? I can't really say for certain.What i do know is those young healthy coworkers of mine that got sick were pretty messed up.I'm over twice their age and not as healthy.I wasn't going to chance it.

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, john510 said:

Yes it's all a conspiracy.LOL.

right.. Dont know why I bother, you made your play. hope it works out. Im sick of this shit. lost my dad and 2 months ago a VERY close friend suffered a blood clot and died after his jab he was 42 3 days later his wife and highschool sweetheart killed herself. so youll understand if I dont LOL with you today.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

First, I am sorry for your loss. Tragedy often makes us look for a cause to blame even if there is none.

Have to ask how a blood clot is related to a co-vid vax. Are you saying it caused this? People who didn't get the jab also get blood clots.  Are you also saying the co-vid vax causes suicide too??? People who didn't get the jab also commit suicide. The Law of Parsimony states that the simplest answer is usually the correct one. Maybe they are unrelated.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, john510 said:

How do you know you have "actual immunity" for over a year ? Did a Doctor tell you that ? Or some guy on the Joe Rogan show ? The vaccine does have benefits whether you choose to believe it or not.And believe me i'm no fan of Dr. Fraudci and his agenda.I'm no fan of the vaccination but i'm not blind.

I have actual B&T cell antibody immunity, and if you want you can get this same test done by your doctor as I did at the behest of mine. . Joe Rogan didn't tell me the effectiveness either. The Israeli and UK study gave the evidence that natural immunity is 47X better and stimulates B&T cell memories where their study showed the vaccine DO NOT. The vaccines initially throw up an immune response but a very very narrow one, and create a 1 week window for deadly infection after injections. The vaccines do not protect against the Delta variant at ALL. Natural immunity does give protection vs delta. 

You are on borrowed time. You are going to get it, and the vaccines do not protect you. 

The vaccines are not effective. Whether you like to believe it or don't.  You injected a therapeutic that DOES NOT prevent infection, and does not prevent hospitalization.  Multiple mRNA injection become toxic for humans, so multiple injection become more deadly for people the more you get. They discovered this when trying to use mRNA for cancer therapy. 

GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEED TO ALL. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3

I was immune to the last sars outbreak when 4 damily memebers caught it in the same house, so I think I'm good for this one too, regardless, I'm not putting that poison in me.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

Yesterday the management at The Big Shed announced that everyone at all US locations will be required to be fully vaccinated, or have an exemption for health reasons, or an exemption for sincere religious reasons, by December 8, or they will no longer have a job.

Some say, and have been saying all along, that they will not get vaccinated, e even if it means they no longer have a job. Most don’t have a qualifying reason for an exemption.

So simply because they don’t want to be told to get the shot, these people are going to give up $40 to $50 an hour, benefits, vacation, sick leave and seniority.

Sounds pretty stupid to me.

If this is what it takes for me to get back to work so be it. You are referring to the big flying tube company right?

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

If this is what it takes for me to get back to work so be it. You are referring to the big flying tube company right?

Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.

Are you ok with selling your body to your employer? Do you think complying will make this end? It only makes this worse.

If you are forced to undergo a medical procedure you don't want by your employer to work you are nothing but a slave.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Are you ok with selling your body to your employer? Do you think complying will make this end? It only makes this worse.

If you are forced to undergo a medical procedure you don't want by your employer to work you are nothing but a slave.

That would be one way to put it. Americans talk big about liberty and freedom but your 'liberty' has been seriously downgraded after 911 and still is being. You are almost talking about something in past tense. Security and liberty? well not mutually exclusive just a compromise a... condition of employment.

Is there a choice with all the other vaccines and booster shots given to children? No one complains about them or how well they work or risks. Or damn few.

Conditions of employment? Like drug testing? licenses, up grading skills, schooling, shift work, travel, language, age.....

The only free people in America are the homeless. All others in society have to make choices as part of membership. Belong or not belong

Freedom and liberty still exist outside the big city. You have to setup self sustainability, but most cannot live within the self reliant rules of that type of life. Self employment is the way to go, and minimal employee burden. Employ within the family or extended family, and trade with goods over cash as much as possible. 

Homestead. 

Other vaccines give life long immunity, where less than 1% of humans who received the vaccines have break through case. MMR being the example actually protect life from much more deadly outcomes. Children have .0006% of ever having an adverse encounter from covid. Less that 53 children have died with Covid,  nation wide and NONE of those died from Covid.  

The argument to mandate a therapeutic jab that causes more harm then good in children is an odd one to take up. Covid doesn't hurt kids, but the jab hurts them at an astronomically higher rate.

So why go after them?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

Freedom and liberty still exist outside the big city.

Lets just say that freedom and liberty are less watered down outside the city and homesteading and self sustainability are rare and certainly not the norm nor an option for most requiring a massive change in lifestyle. Homesteading is near impossible without assistance cheques.     

• Like 3
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Lets just say that freedom and liberty are less watered down outside the city and homesteading and self sustainability are rare and certainly not the norm nor an option for most requiring a massive change in lifestyle. Homesteading is near impossible without assistance cheques.     

Guess it pays to have grown up on a homestead with little to no income. 

Its also more prevalent among conservatives than with Lefties. 1/3 of the US population lives on the edge of homestead or agricultural life. Its way more people than you think and generally have economic systems that rarely intersect with cities unless supplying them with labor or food.

• Like 1

I lived on farms till I was 11? By then farms became mechanized family owned and run, no need for laborers. Always had huge gardens and little of anything else. Mom hated it and got dad a job in town. In 3 years we had our own home and a one year old '64 dodge replacing our '51 Chev. To be self sustained would be almost impossible even if you started with land and home already paid off. 

2.6 million are employed in farming industry. 1.3% of population. In 1840 it was 70%.

No doubt many live on the edge of farming and the agricultural life but that's just location other than in a town or city.   

• Like 2
On 10/13/2021 at 11:17 AM, Mattndew76 said:

Which is zero. I have actual immunity for over a year. If you are vaccinated you barely haver a 4 month window of minimal symptom reduction with no guarantee that you wont become ill. 

The vaccines have no benefit. You are going to get Covid whether you like it or not. ITs just a matter of when. 

You didn't have immunity on October 1st.Now you do because you got sick.Glad you're ok.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, john510 said:

You didn't have immunity on October 1st.Now you do because you got sick.Glad you're ok.

It was annoying as hell. I didn't have immunity but it also had an extremely low risk factor for me. So the risk benefit I chose worked out. For some they have to chose that with either a vaccine or natural infection. 

I wanted the infection because of the data I was seeing showed a much more robust genetic memory response over time vs artificial stimulation.  I didn't intentionally get infected, but I am very glad it finally happened. If I was in a high risk category I would have chosen one of the vaccines early on, but knowing my risk category this was best for me. 

I really don't dislike the vaccine, but I also do not think people are being honest about its efficacy, and with a recent manipulation of the VAERS data system coupled with the UK/ Israeli studies It just kinda made it even harder for me to have any trust for the ever changing goal posts associated with these vaccines.

Everyone should have a choice and no mandates required. Naturally or vaccine stimulated you have nothing to fear from people who have chosen to stay jab free. 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

I got the vax for my piece of mind not my employer, currently unemployed. I make my choices for me, sometimes others can influence me. This rarely happens though. As far as work goes they have company policies, hearing protection required and such. Funny thing is a few guys were spouting off about freedom of speech and perched on their soap box. Well they got their asses handed to them. I do hope the anti vax fuckers get fired. The 3 of them in my job code are worthless fuckers so good by losers.

• Like 2

So what happened in India? One minute the country was imploding with covid and all over the media, then hard crickets. I read they started issuing home kits with vitamins & ivermectin, and cases fell through the floor, but like everything in the "news" it's hard to know what's truth and what's fabrication. 

• Like 1