Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wellcamp quarantine facility to forge ahead without PM’s approval

“Following countless breaches from the nation’s hotel quarantine system it’s clear there is an urgent need for more fit-for-purpose quarantine facilities throughout Australia,” Deputy Premier Miles added.

“With NSW and Victoria in lockdown, we cannot afford more leaks from hotel quarantine.”

“Until all Australians have been offered a vaccination, quarantine facilities will remain Australia’s frontline in preventing deadly new strains of COVID-19 from entering our community,” he said.

• Sad 2
53 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Are the 'new strains' more deadly????? Just asking.

maybe maybe not the real question should be what the end game is,  by isolating themselves they are going to be like north American natives were, vulnerable to everything cause this shit aint going away

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Are the 'new strains' more deadly????? Just asking.

No and I imagine D has some data.

The Delta variant is more virulent toward already vaccinated, and less so for unvaccinated recovered. The Delta has less complications toward first time infections, but is causing more issues for already vaccinated.

Data on the Delta variant has been on going since February 2019 when it was first reported by India. 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Ooph! said:

maybe maybe not the real question should be what the end game is,  by isolating themselves they are going to be like north American natives were, vulnerable to everything cause this shit aint going away

We won't need to worry about other shit killing us. Our government is going to sort it out before then. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Well I gotta a serious problem now with blood in my baby batter so sex is out of the question. Maybe that is TMI?

Sounds like just the thing to surprise her with on Valentine’s Day. 

or Christmas but might have to include a pine bough poking out bung hole . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Well I gotta a serious problem now with blood in my baby batter so sex is out of the question. Maybe that is TMI?

You only have to stop having rough sex. I told you that already!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe the vaccinated are getting infected in bigger numbers because they feel too safe and aren't practicing the precautionary measures that they should be ? Just because i had the vaccinations doesn't mean i'm going to concerts,ball games or any other crowded places.I'm still trying to lay low,keep my distance from others and wash hands often.The mask thing i'm not doing anymore.

• Like 2

Maybe the infection rate is about the same for vax'd or un vax'd but there are more vax'd now. Infection rate between the two doesn't really mean much as being vax'd does not prevent infection. I'd be more interested in the survival rate of vax'd vs, un vax'd.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Maybe the infection rate is about the same for vax'd or un vax'd but there are more vax'd now. Infection rate between the two doesn't really mean much as being vax'd does not prevent infection. I'd be more interested in the survival rate of vax'd vs, un vax'd.

I believe the chances of death are diminished if you're vaccinated.Even the effects of Covid are supposed to be not as severe.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, john510 said:

I believe the chances of death are diminished if you're vaccinated.Even the effects of Covid are supposed to be not as severe.

And basically that is the purpose of the vaccines. They are not to make it bounce off of you if you come in contact with it, it is too make less severe when you catch it. 

There is no 100% immunity with the vaccines, but they don't really bother to tell you that much about it. 

They are just trying to freak people out with "Breakthrough" cases. People can still get sick even if they had the vax. But they polished this turd so much that people believe they will never get it if they get the vax. 

Those that are vaccinated should treat it like we do during the cold and flu season, take precautions, but don't freak the fuck out! 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, john510 said:

They could really keep the ball rolling with a new "variant vaccine"  

"they" sure could, and most likely will as long as its consumed. The modern media has gone full yellow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

https://youtu.be/QAHi3lX3oGM

https://youtu.be/xWBC-JX6lsg

find your bridge my friend.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

D could likely explain a better hypothesis for the vaccinated being more susceptible to the Delta variant, and why it appears to be doing more damage vs unvaccinated infections of the same variant. 

If you don't have 4.08 co-morbidities and a relative healthy life style, then you have a massive chance of survival. Vax or Unvax. Lots of factors are going unreported but are being kept record of. Our annual death rate is less than to almost identical to pre-Covid. If there was an honest media and more honesty in government admission then we would likely see that people died with covid but not because of covid. 

It wasn't until just last month that the CDC admitted the PCR test used from the beginning wasn't differentiating Influenza, common cold, or covid. On purpose or negligent? who knows. Their media buddies sure appreciated the terror ratings though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1