Covid-19 Prepared?

3 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

I'll keep it simple:

Mandating a medical procedure to keep your job with death or serious injury as a potential side effect is morally unconscionable. 

All doctors are guilty of doing this. They 'practice' medicine because it's impossible to be perfect at it. There's risk in any procedure, who can know what might happen.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what kind of data do you suppose the ID passport will collect and monitor and how long before all your privacy gets hacked..I use apps that are no ones business but my own, like banking for example. What privacy will be forced surrendered to use it. Ill chuck my shit in the trash and go buy an answering machine before I accept that risk. Lots to think about besides what new variant will require me to poke a fresh hole. I mean every 5 months and permanent masks. This shit isnt living if we will forever have to feel uneasy about BREATHING!  We are getting really close to changing doctors job description from Doctor to dealer. In the digital age data is a commodity, like oil has been for the industrial age.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1

So anyone who has doubt about the validity of the statistics we are seeing from the CDC can relax, Its rigorously monitored by NCHS, a division of the CDC.

I. Agency Mission

The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), a component of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/about/policy/quality.htm

Since the post is about ethics, integrity and corruptability, lets take a little peek into FDA's other side projects. 

https://www.biopharmadive.com/news/aduhelm-public-citizen-fda-approval-backlash/601900/

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

-Ronald Reagan

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. 
-Gerald R. Ford

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. 

-Ayn Rand

Facts do not speak for themselves. They speak for or against competing theories. Facts divorced from theories or visions are mere isolated curiosities.-Thomas Sowell

One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them.

-Thomas Sowell

Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest. 

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Great solution! Everybody get COVID so we will be protected. Looks like that's what's going to happen anyways. Still glad I got Vaccinated even if it only reduces my downtime if I catch the crap. Luckily the dumbasses I work with have already gotten the natural vaccine. That being said I know a few people that have had it but show no antibodies 6 months later. A ex dingbat girlfriend of my friend has gotten it twice!

• Like 1

Sister-in-law is hospice doctor in Tennessee hospital (all her patients are on their way down and out).  She admired six patients with covid last week.  None were were vaccinated.  All are now dead.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Dav said:

Sister-in-law is hospice doctor in Tennessee hospital (all her patients are on their way down and out).  She admired six patients with covid last week.  None were were vaccinated.  All are now dead.

Cases of WITH, not OF, but no doubt will be be listed by Tennessee as covid 19 deaths further supporting a fear narrative. Sure would be nice If the CDC actually had a graph to differentiate this sort of thing. Just like here in Oregon where homeless junkies are dropping like well…junkies.

Needle still in the arm but if they PCR + it still lands in cv19 death category. 

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Dav said:

So what did they die from ? My friends mom died awhile back.85 years old,had a stroke,fell and broke her ankle.Had another stroke in the hospital and died from Covid,go figure.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Dav said:

Hospice? Aren't they one foot in a coffin and the other on a banana peel?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Dav said:

After dealing with the hospice people when my mother in law died (I know some guys would cheer but my mother in law was a great person) that definitely takes a special kind of person to deal with that day in and out. I am in awe of those folks.

21 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Attention whore?

No, kind of dinghy so not surprised she got it early on. Thought she was immune and it turned out worse the second time but not hospitalized. Weird thing is how differently it affects people. She did have some nice aftermarket tits!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Cases of WITH, not OF, but no doubt will be be listed by Tennessee as covid 19 deaths further supporting a fear narrative. Sure would be nice If the CDC actually had a graph to differentiate this sort of thing. Just like here in Oregon where homeless junkies are dropping like well…junkies.

Needle still in the arm but if they PCR + it still lands in cv19 death category. 

Tennessee would be opposite of your suggestion.  They would report as not covid to tamp down covid fear.  They fired some state vaccine chief promoter something or other because she promoted teen vaccinations.

Funny - next she bought sent herself a dog muzzle n first claimed publicans set it to her.  Easily debunked.

• Like 1
On 8/25/2021 at 1:27 PM, Mattndew76 said:

Its the participation in persecution that is alarming, and the amount of people standing on the sideline watching it. 

At no point should anyone be forced to take a procedure against their will. Especially when vaccinated have no worry after they have received the vaccine.  The unvaccinated are NO harm to anyone but themselves.

Kids.  I’ve got kids who can’t get vaxxed.  One has a compromised immune system.  So the sick do pose a risk to folks who have no choice.  

that said, I’ll never support forcing an injection on anyone.  That’s a freedom I respect.  

viral load matters a lot though.  So the sick vaxxed, if they show less symptoms as a result of the vaccine are less risk.  For this reason, I support masks.  It’s really the unimpassioned result of logical thinking.  Well, that or literal isolation.  

I do believe the end will come as a result of viral mutation.  Eventually a less deadly version will prevail and we will simply accept it.  

or maybe it gets more deadly and more Datsuns go up for sale.  

• Like 2
17 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

After dealing with the hospice people when my mother in law died (I know some guys would cheer but my mother in law was a great person) that definitely takes a special kind of person to deal with that day in and out. I am in awe of those folks.

When my mom was in hospice care there was one particular lady who said she thought mom had a few months until she would pass away. Then it was a few weeks and at some point she said mom wouldn't make it through the weekend. She was 100% correct. 

• Like 2