Covid-19 Prepared?

21 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Mutation happens no matter what. They are simply coding accidents made while reproducing and the driving force behind evolution. Without evolutionary branching any organism will eventually run out of road. Something that reproduces every few hours is going to generate more accidental mutations or variants.

So again who unleashed this monster on up??? Who was fucking around with it??? and why??? If there is any cosmic justice these questions will be answered and those responsible done away with.

Mutation is no more accidental than leaves turning toward the sun. Now ill go back to my corner cuz im sick of you busting my fuckin balls every time I post.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll have to check but it isn't every time... and don't cave in just because someone disagrees with you. You'll also have to have to look it up but mostly from random mistakes, though environment, radiation and chemicals can cause it too.

• Like 1

There are two golden rules:  1) Do unto others as they would do unto you, and 2) them’s that’s got the gold makes the rules.

A mandate is not a mandate if you have a choice.  It might be a choice you don’t want to make, or your choice makes life more difficult for you, or life becomes more expensive, but it is still a choice that you can make.

If you don’t want to wear a mask (at restaurants, concerts, etc.), and your state requires you to wear one, you can move to a state that doesn’t have a mask requirement.  It is your choice to wear a mask or to live somewhere else.

If you want to go eat in a restaurant and they require shoes and shirts to get service, and you don’t want to wear shoes and a shirt, they can kick you out of the restaurant.  It is a choice you make.  It was the restaurant owner’s choice too.

Same thing with a mask in that restaurant.

Same thing with the vaccine “mandate”.  You still have choice to get the vaccine, or not.  If you don’t want to get the vaccine, don’t.  Your choice of refusing to take the vaccine will cause you to not be able to be an employee of the government, but that is a choice.

If you own a nursing home that receives Medicare or Medicaid money, and you don’t require employees to get vaccinated, then the feds will fine you or stop paying you those Medicare or Medicaid funds.  If you own that nursing home you can decide your employees must get vaccinated to provide services to Medicare and Medicaid patients so that they don’t get fined, or to keep getting those fed dollars.  The owner makes a choice - the employee makes a choice too - to get the vaccine and continue working there, or to not get the vaccine and start looking for work somewhere else.

If you want your kids to go to a public school that requires vaccinations against disease, your children must get the vaccines to go there.  This vaccine is one of a few that might be required.  It is a choice you make.

Is it a mandate?  No, it is always a choice.  It might be a choice where you don’t like either choice because of the consequences - but them’s that’s got the gold makes the rules.

Stop yer cryin.

• Like 1

The choices are quite limited unless you are 20. You can't just go with your family where it isn't because that could change. I don't think there are too many people who didn't get childhood vaccinations and we live with them. Most countries have some laws about who is allowed to travel there based on vaccinations. No one would travel to the tropics on holiday with out updating their vaccinations against endemic diseases. If you can, sit tight till this madhouse settles down.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dav said:

There are two golden rules:  1) Do unto others as they would do unto you, and 2) them’s that’s got the gold makes the rules.

A mandate is not a mandate if you have a choice.  It might be a choice you don’t want to make, or your choice makes life more difficult for you, or life becomes more expensive, but it is still a choice that you can make.

If you don’t want to wear a mask (at restaurants, concerts, etc.), and your state requires you to wear one, you can move to a state that doesn’t have a mask requirement.  It is your choice to wear a mask or to live somewhere else.

If you want to go eat in a restaurant and they require shoes and shirts to get service, and you don’t want to wear shoes and a shirt, they can kick you out of the restaurant.  It is a choice you make.  It was the restaurant owner’s choice too.

Same thing with the vaccine “mandate”.  You still have choice to get the vaccine, or not.  If you don’t want to get the vaccine, don’t.  Your choice of refusing to take the vaccine will cause you to not be able to be an employee of the government, but that is a choice.

If you own a nursing home that receives Medicare or Medicaid money, and you don’t require employees to get vaccinated, then the feds will fine you or stop paying you those Medicare or Medicaid funds.  If you own that nursing home you can decide your employees must get vaccinated to provide services to Medicare and Medicaid patients so that they don’t get fined, or to keep getting those fed dollars.  The owner makes a choice - the employee makes a choice too - to get the vaccine and continue working there, or to not get the vaccine and start looking for work somewhere else.

If you want your kids to go to a public school that requires vaccinations against disease, your children must get the vaccines to go there.  This vaccine is one of a few that might be required.  It is a choice you make.

Is it a mandate?  No, it is always a choice.  It might be a choice where you don’t like either choice because of the consequences - but them’s that’s got the gold makes the rules.

Stop yer cryin.

Lame.How is it a choice if your present job didn't require a vaccination when they hired you and now they do ? I guess you can choose to quit or get fired but that's really not much of a choice now is it ? In my opinion that's being forced which isn't a mandate.Move to a state that doesn't have mandates ? Yea pack up your life and move because some tyrant forces you out.What a great way to go through life.My belief is these kids and adults need to get sick and build an immune system that is stronger.Vaccinating children for a flu bug is a joke along with masking them.Stop yer crying about those that don't want to get vaccinated.If you look at the numbers since vaccines have been given it seems as if not much has changed except we don't get the daily death count from our left wing media.We're at about 8 months into vaccines,a year and half into masks and look where we're at.

• Like 4

If you wanna ride in my 720,you gotta have a mask on...But anyway,I've been at my job for 29 years,and plan on retiring there.We are back at wearing masks at work,we all have excepted it here and we will have to play it safe and hopefully things will get back to normal.The wife and I got our shots but we don't go around gatherings.I just feel blessed that we are doing good.Plus the company I work for is doing great.It's what you make out of life and everyone be happy...

• Like 2
On 9/10/2021 at 7:50 PM, thisismatt said:

They forgot to mention that the current admin also wants the IRS to real-time monitor all your financial institutions...banks, PayPal, Venmo, etc.  Every dollar in & out to make sure you're paying your fair share!

What else like this is hidden in the TRILLION $ bills they passed/want to pass?

From what I understand,only about 10% is actually about infastructure.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Dav said:

Stop yer cryin.

c9565b578b1f16d9.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
14 hours ago, john510 said:

Lame.How is it a choice if your present job didn't require a vaccination when they hired you and now they do ? I guess you can choose to quit or get fired but that's really not much of a choice now is it ? In my opinion that's being forced which isn't a mandate.Move to a state that doesn't have mandates ? Yea pack up your life and move because some tyrant forces you out.What a great way to go through life.My belief is these kids and adults need to get sick and build an immune system that is stronger.Vaccinating children for a flu bug is a joke along with masking them.Stop yer crying about those that don't want to get vaccinated.If you look at the numbers since vaccines have been given it seems as if not much has changed except we don't get the daily death count from our left wing media.We're at about 8 months into vaccines,a year and half into masks and look where we're at.

Things change - adapt or don’t.  Too stubborn to adapt?  Good for you.

52 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

4fd951a09bebb505.jpg

It is still your choice.  Those with the gold are presenting you with a decision - you don’t get to change what the choices are because they have the gold.

You’ve been presented with a decision, stand by your principles and do the right thing for you. Conflating the discussion around the decision does not help you make the decision.  Instead of confusing it by making it more complicated (Harvey), simplify it to what it actually is (job vs. vaccine) and make a decision based on your principles and morals.

You don’t have to do what Harvey says, but if you want to…

26 minutes ago, Dav said:

It is still your choice.  Those with the gold are presenting you with a decision - you don’t get to change what the choices are because they have the gold.

You’ve been presented with a decision, stand by your principles and do the right thing for you. Conflating the discussion around the decision does not help you make the decision.  Instead of confusing it by making it more complicated (Harvey), simplify it to what it actually is (job vs. vaccine) and make a decision based on your principles and morals.

You don’t have to do what Harvey says, but if you want to…

Who owns that gold you speak of?

Is it the Government's? is it the presidents? the bureaucracy's?

NO!

it's ours they are merely caretakers that have gathered the image of power about them that even at this moment is dissipating.

Have you read any of this thread where evidence is provided that shows possible and/or verified harm from the vaccine, especially for children?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Who owns that gold you speak of?

Is it the Government's? is it the presidents? the bureaucracy's?

NO!

it's ours they are merely caretakers that have gathered the image of power about them that even at this moment is dissipating.

Have you read any of this thread where evidence is provided that shows possible and/or verified harm from the vaccine, especially for children?

Yes, you may think it is your gold and someone else is merely holding it for you, but that image of power about those who are merely holding it for you is at this moment real, and they have the  immediate power to make you decide whether you get the vaccine or you get to keep your job.  That is the decision.  You can hope for some other path, but until there is one, there is no third path/decision.

All those f’in sheep that have been referred to in this thread as just taking it up the as? and taking the vaccine are the ones who have nobody leading them down a third path/decision.  There is no leader.  Anyways, most of those sheep wouldn’t follow any of those who would like to create a third path - they are too radically off the center path.

Yes, the vaccine is scary - but the alternative also seems somewhat less than ideal.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Dav said:

Things change - adapt or don’t.  Too stubborn to adapt?  Good for you.

No not stubborn but have enough respect for others to understand why they don't want a vaccine that doesn't appear to be fixing much at this point.I've been vaccinated.I don't regret my decision to do so.Adapt to what ? our government forcing us into it ? No thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm going to just hold out till the time the army come in and forcibly vaccinate me. I have plenty of reasons not to want the Vax, which are completely irrelevant, it should be a choice without coercion.  

I want forced vaccines so that in the slim chance that the "science" is wrong and these greedy wankers have fucked up, they have stepped to far past the line with no way back. 

We might not get the ones with the "all the gold" but it would be sweet to watch the bureaucrats and politicians who have taken advantage of this for personal gain hang. 

Would be a good lesson for all the would be wolves and sheep out there. Nuremberg is not fresh enough in people's minds to help people understand the road they are travelling

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

I'm going to just hold out till the time the army come in and forcibly vaccinate me. I have plenty of reasons not to want the Vax, which are completely irrelevant, it should be a choice without coercion.  

I want forced vaccines so that in the slim chance that the "science" is wrong and these greedy wankers have fucked up, they have stepped to far past the line with no way back. 

We might not get the ones with the "all the gold" but it would be sweet to watch the bureaucrats and politicians who have taken advantage of this for personal gain hang. 

Would be a good lesson for all the would be wolves and sheep out there. Nuremberg is not fresh enough in people's minds to help people understand the road they are travelling

I'm with you.

Let the hanging begin.

• Like 3

How truthful are the reports of adverse reactions to co-vid vaccine? I mean that actually are most likely from the vaccine not 'I fell off a cliff after the jab so the vaccine caused this condition' bullshit. Now how does it compare to a Polio shot, Diptheria, Whooping cough, Tetanus, Papillomavirus, Hepatitis ???? And some of these require 3, 4 and even 5 doses!!!!!!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

I'm with you.

Let the hanging begin.

Should be Fauchi's head, but this is way too good for him.

The Execution of Louis XVI, 1793, 18th-century coloured engraving © akg-images.

Many at the Nuremberg executions did not die from a broken neck but strangled to death from improper weight and drop distance calculations by the inexperienced hangman taking up to 28 minutes to die. Several did not fit the tiny trap door and had their noses ripped off. 

Latest Blues Brothers GIFs | Gfycat

My object all sublime I shall achieve in time - To let the punishment ...  Quote by W. S. Gilbert - QuotesLyfe 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Str8jacket said:

Yeah - not sure what state you are in, but I would suggest moving to somewhere like lincoln Montana, where Ted Kazinsky was hanging out.  Probably not much employ there, but at least you’ll be safe for awhile.

When you refer to hanging bureaucrats and politicians personally gaining from the vaccines, we’re you referring to United States of America politicians, or those in Canada, Mexico, or some other country?  Maybe all of them, so we can have freedom for everyone across the world?  Either way, I’m with you.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Dav said:

Yeah - not sure what state you are in, but I would suggest moving to somewhere like lincoln Montana, where Ted Kazinsky was hanging out.  Probably not much employ there, but at least you’ll be safe for awhile.

When you refer to hanging bureaucrats and politicians personally gaining from the vaccines, we’re you referring to United States of America politicians, or those in Canada, Mexico, or some other country?  Maybe all of them, so we can have freedom for everyone across the world?  Either way, I’m with you.

I'm in Auschtraliawitz. As I have said before. We are fucked.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
40 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Where are the anti gov. SHTF survivalists??????

Prepped and waiting to sit tight.

They're not the type to start or enter conflict. They're just ready to protect their own.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Dav said:

I dunno, 12,900 km? that's a long way to move. But at least they speak a bastardized English in Montana/Idaho

• Like 1