Covid-19 Prepared?

I've cut myself off from following the news and am much happier for this. Everyone should try it. I'm not spending all my retirement days fact checking and chasing down crackpot, tin foil hat, conspiracy nut, grassy knoll, alternate fact, half baked half truths and media BULLSHIT. (not that you are in that category) 

Burying your head in the sand? You're feeling guilty | Head in the sand,  Sand, Sand quotes

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I'm not spending all my retirement days fact checking and chasing down crackpot, tin foil hat, conspiracy nut, grassy knoll, alternate fact, half baked half truths and media BULLSHIT. (not that you are in that category) 

Burying your head in the sand? You're feeling guilty | Head in the sand,  Sand, Sand quotes

The response seems you are doing exactly that but on Ratsun

• Like 2

....zackley. I get more 'news' here than elsewhere. By 'news' I mean the full spectrum of shit that's out there. Almost nothing here is personal experience and all links and you tube videos can't be fact checked or you would a/ never post them or b/ post them 5 pages late to the party. So lets agree that the car we are all in is the world, and we just missed a turn and drove off a cliff. What's wrong with me turning up the radio?

Sometimes you just have to laugh at it all.

• Like 1

I got my proof of vaccination on an old cell phone. I guess, show ID and phone. They scan the (what ever that thing is) and it confirms I'm good to go.

KOF8hvh.jpg

Not that I ever have or intend to go somewhere that requires it. It's like having an up to date passport if you suddenly have to travel.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

That  reaction may mean that you are alergic to eggs.  Flu vaccine is grown in eggs.  Anaphylactic shock is no laughing matter.

Can't be eggs, I eat atleast a dozen a week. I'm actually not very allergic to anything, the only thing I get is some sort of dermatitis from heavy cleaning solvents and gear oil type things. 

Not sure what it was but within 3 hours it was like I had every flu combined, fevers knocked me over for 2 days straight then generally shit for months. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

....zackley. I get more 'news' here than elsewhere. By 'news' I mean the full spectrum of shit that's out there. Almost nothing here is personal experience and all links and you tube videos can't be fact checked or you would a/ never post them or b/ post them 5 pages late to the party. So lets agree that the car we are all in is the world, and we just missed a turn and drove off a cliff. What's wrong with me turning up the radio?

Sometimes you just have to laugh at it all.

Blues Brothers is just pure comedic action. 

• Like 1

I just had to register and upload my vaccine card to 'crowdPass' in order to run sound for a conference next week. Such absolute bullshit! I have been a photoshop nerd for well over 20 years and it would take me maybe 3 minutes to alter the photo of my card to fit anyone. This is starting to become the darkest satire of life I can imagine. I never wanted the vaccine but I am just shy of funds to move to my mountain property and become the hermit I have longed to be. Anybody who really believes pictures of these ridiculous cards submitted over the net proves anything is well and fully fucked in the head.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Logical1 said:

I just had to register and upload my vaccine card to 'crowdPass' in order to run sound for a conference next week. Such absolute bullshit! I have been a photoshop nerd for well over 20 years and it would take me maybe 3 minutes to alter the photo of my card to fit anyone. This is starting to become the darkest satire of life I can imagine. I never wanted the vaccine but I am just shy of funds to move to my mountain property and become the hermit I have longed to be. Anybody who really believes pictures of these ridiculous cards submitted over the net proves anything is well and fully fucked in the head.

I wouldn't worry about the teething issues at the moment. They should have it sorted by the 4th or 5th booster shot. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

how much does it cost to make a man lie to the world..in Dr kavorkian fauci's case. https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/01/25/dr-anthony-fauci-the-highest-paid-employee-in-the-entire-us-federal-government/?sh=1c8c0e97386f

I say Lie because a truth untold is no different than a lie..From HIS data archives, transfusions described. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK2265/

Very high likeliness that its not discussed as a viable option due to the absence of Graphene oxide. I draw this theory, from 2 facts. 1. They refuse to recognize infection based immunity as an exemption even though it is proven to be exponentially better and broader than the synthesized version. 2. Cant cash a check that doesnt get written.

https://particleandfibretoxicology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12989-016-0168-y

They say they aren't using GO but independent researchers are saying they aren't being honest as they are indeed finding it in both the hydrogel from testing and also in the shots themselves. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7577689/

what else isn't in the list of ingredients but is being found?! start with this. https://www.wsj.com/articles/moderna-says-covid-19-vaccine-contaminant-in-japan-was-stainless-steel-sees-no-safety-issue-11630596275.. 

a little metal being injected into your tissues and traveling through your blood stream through all your organs and brain is all good according to "the experts"..

Anyway..just a little more perspective on the things of things. To those who aren't going to come out on the other side, may you pass peacefully.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Yeah... more mask talk.in this podcast even the Dr guest aknowledges most of his thinking is "mainstream"!. how to filter environmental exposure to further atrophy immune response in the name of fear of a corona virus.. To people who payed attention in 8th grade science ALL this shit is retarded. Weve been repetitiously inundated to the point of acceptance..I question anyone who would believe its for our own good at this point. For example if I told you red was blue for 18 months non stop there comes a point in the compliant where they will begin to defend the falsehood. Get it? Good..Hit your cerebral reset and get clear of this global scale stockholm syndrome and back to your pre covid lives. Love to you all.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, john510 said:

Nobodies Covid policies were an asset,from either side.We should trust a guy that tells us what NOT to do and then does it himself ? 

He’s a politician - he lies, cheats, and would steal candy from a baby.  Not a surprise.

Someone is writing that is what helped get him past the recall effort, and that it will help other dems in next years elections - if they hit that idea hard.  Nobody knows what will happen next year, but this might be a reality, so gird yourself for more indignation and stress if you’re a Newsome hater.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Dav said:

He’s a politician - he lies, cheats, and would steal candy from a baby.  Not a surprise.

Someone is writing that is what helped get him past the recall effort, and that it will help other dems in next years elections - if they hit that idea hard.  Nobody knows what will happen next year, but this might be a reality, so gird yourself for more indignation and stress if you’re a Newsome hater.

The only thing that happened is Democrats continued to be spineless kowtowers. It's not really surprising.

• Like 5