Covid-19 Prepared?

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Why would you think there were 'unknown effects that may come in 5 10 or 20 years"? Heard the same thing about Genetically Modified crops. Where did that go??? Bet the whiners and complainers are eating GM cornflakes with their hormone laced cow milk.

Dafaq? Because it's happened before?

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting, so why the continued push for the vaccine and lockdowns etc... Also, note this was as of freaking MAY.

As of May 2021, 83% of U.S. population had antibodies via vaccine or infection. - CDC via Jama

K3WWeayJ?format=png&name=900x900

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

No way man there were times he was as orange as my fingers after eating half a bag of Cheetos.

There was a few outlets that pointed out that when he (Trump) came on camera the hew was turned up for Orange man. More than it should have been.

Although the man used a self tanner to an excess the media did in fact do things to help it appear more orange to help guys like you develop a superficial opinion.

Manipulation works. You're a prime example. 

The same people noticed the same treatment of Joe Rogan.

If you need me to qualify. My brother in-law Mike still works for the DIA and has had multiple interactions with the "Orange Man" on the daily while Trump was in office. The over Orange was and still is media smear, and it works. Simple tactics to help feed someone's superficial dislike. 

My attorney Jacob Daniels is also a Trump staffer and has confirmed that the Cheeto isnt even as orange as the caricature that was put out to smear him. 

Do you have any in-person interaction to confirm or is TV and Media your source?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

There was a few outlets that pointed out that when he (Trump) came on camera the hew was turned up for Orange man. More than it should have been.

His color was all over the place and that comb over???

Although the man used a self tanner to an excess the media did in fact do things to help it appear more orange to help guys like you develop a superficial opinion.

He still looked like shit on FOX and they wouldn't ever make him look bad.

Manipulation works. You're a prime example. 

Nobody manipulates me I'm a free thinker and don't believe anything any news outlet pushes.

The same people noticed the same treatment of Joe Rogan.

I don't give a flying fuck about Rogan, Trump or Biden to be clear.

If you need me to qualify. My brother in-law Mike still works for the DIA and has had multiple interactions with the "Orange Man" on the daily while Trump was in office. The over Orange was and still is media smear, and it works. Simple tactics to help feed someone's superficial dislike. 

Not looking for qualifications. No superficial dislike, I fully excepted him being voted as president of the USA.

My attorney Jacob Daniels is also a Trump staffer and has confirmed that the Cheeto isnt even as orange as the caricature that was put out to smear him. 

He smears himself, major ego maniac.

Do you have any in-person interaction to confirm or is TV and Media your source?

I watched so much FOX, CNN and other bullshit news leading up to the election and after. I won't ever watch any of those sideways fucks ever again!

Did the best I could answering your comments above. I don't live my life based on politics and what party is in office they are a bunch of glorious fuck ups.

I sure ass hell have a harsh opinion about Democrats and Republicans. My mom was from the south and her family fought for the Confederacy. Dads side was from the north. Fuck everyone!!!

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Did the best I could answering your comments above. I don't live my life based on politics and what party is in office they are a bunch of glorious fuck ups.

I sure ass hell have a harsh opinion about Democrats and Republicans. My mom was from the south and her family fought for the Confederacy. Dads side was from the north. Fuck everyone!!!

Pretty vapid list of things you consider as a quality dislike for a person you don't know, and not by any means saying he deserves your respect. But I respect your right to an opinion but don't regard it as anything more than emotionally superficial, and less than anything intellectually quantitative. We have way too many people in society walking around with low effort convenient opinions contributing to 'My side" bullshit. 

Do better. Wisdom comes from experience and careful constructive meditation, and not from 'He has a comb over!'

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

Pretty vapid list of things you consider as a quality dislike for a person you don't know, and not by any means saying he deserves your respect. But I respect your right to an opinion but don't regard it as anything more than emotionally superficial, and less than anything intellectually quantitative. We have way too many people in society walking around with low effort convenient opinions contributing to 'My side" bullshit. 

Do better. Wisdom comes from experience and careful constructive meditation, and not from 'He has a comb over!'

I will get back to my perspective on this later and will post in Destruction of America. It fits better in there.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Geezus Matt, a little more fiber in your diet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

More lies from the media. Why should we ever trust what these con artists say?

The question of course to ask IS: WHY ARE THEY LYING ABOUT IVERMECTIN?

241062116_131105522582366_8783664334281918231_n.jpg

241525771_131105035915748_5897007060870484264_n (1).jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Sad 1