Covid-19 Prepared?

59 minutes ago, Dav said:

Yeah - not sure what state you are in, but I would suggest moving to somewhere like lincoln Montana, where Ted Kazinsky was hanging out.  Probably not much employ there, but at least you’ll be safe for awhile.

When you refer to hanging bureaucrats and politicians personally gaining from the vaccines, we’re you referring to United States of America politicians, or those in Canada, Mexico, or some other country?  Maybe all of them, so we can have freedom for everyone across the world?  Either way, I’m with you.

Off subject - In the mid '80's,we stopped in Lincoln.There were two restaurants.

We picked one.Turned out that the waitress was Gina,the Wife of my Brother-in-Law's best friend. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Prepped and waiting to sit tight.

They're not the type to start or enter conflict. They're just ready to protect their own.

I can't imagine how messing with their families via their kids, or messing with their jobs over a forced jab could ever go wrong. 

Nothing bad ever happens when you give someone nothing to lose. 

Meme to stir the fee-fees

241366890_1652415271628723_1441425555868492374_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Always follow the money.

"There are many people still hospitalized that we're considering post-COVID, but they're not counted in those numbers... So how do we include those post-COVID people in the numbers of the patients we have in the hospital?"
  • Like 5
10 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Always follow the money.

"There are many people still hospitalized that we're considering post-COVID, but they're not counted in those numbers... So how do we include those post-COVID people in the numbers of the patients we have in the hospital?"

"Run it up to marketing".  Yes, because that is certainly "science".

So why is "recovered" "still healing"?  What bullshit.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

I live in Michigan outside Detroit, and closer to Lansing (liberal state capitol).  All the falsely sincere news people this week were talking about how Michigan hospitals are "overwhelmed", but the Johns Hopkins numbers still show ICU space across the state.  Not saying it might not be higher than normal, but not overwhelmed.

• Like 6
13 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Always follow the money.

Jesus these fuckers are a blight.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Seems to me every year a flu virus cocktail of several likely strains for the next year's flu season is mixed up in way under a year and no one gives a fuck.

It's not mandatory though. So I don't get one, I had a severe reaction to the first one I had, spent the rest of the year crook, then had to get my tonsils removed cause they flared up all the time after that. Don't know if it was the Vax, don't care. Not getting another one can't see one benefit of getting this one. But it is getting less a choice everyday and that is the issue.

After 5 booster Shots and everyone is compliant they bring out the next thing, what if you don't want that? 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Apples and oranges.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Seems to me every year a flu virus cocktail of several likely strains for the next year's flu season is mixed up in way under a year and no one gives a fuck.

So much for learning.

Did you watch the Mary Tyler Moore Vid ?

Flu shots are dead virus and weakened virus no DNA trickery so far as I know.

Covid shot is all trickery

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

It's not mandatory though. So I don't get one, I had a severe reaction to the first one I had, spent the rest of the year crook, then had to get my tonsils removed cause they flared up all the time after that. Don't know if it was the Vax, don't care. Not getting another one can't see one benefit of getting this one. But it is getting less a choice everyday and that is the issue.

After 5 booster Shots and everyone is compliant they bring out the next thing, what if you don't want that? 

That  reaction may mean that you are alergic to eggs.  Flu vaccine is grown in eggs.  Anaphylactic shock is no laughing matter.

• Like 2