Covid-19 Prepared?

4 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

The vaccinated are spreading the variants as this vaccine is pretty shitty and is what is referred to as "leaky" in other words it doesn't prevent you from getting sick it just has the potential to lessen the symptoms. All you have done with this shit vaccine is apply a selective pressure on the virus to evade the antibodies produced against the specific spike protein produced by the vaccine.

Remember, the survival rate is still >99% for this damn thing and the government has gone off like it is the end of the world.

But yes when 1/6 of cases are in the vaccinated 1. the vaccine fucking sucks, efficacy after a few months is as low as 43% for Pfizer against Delta (hence the boosters being talked about) to note; for approval a vaccine must be above 50% but no one cares anymore about the rules,

2. the vaccine has a death and complication rate of its own that is within a 1/5 to 1/10 of that of the virus itself which fucking sucks for the total population under about 60 or so and the death rate of Covid is mostly sick people while vaccine injuries are mostly healthy people. This is per Vaers reporting and the CDC (see my previous post) and that number is likely highly underreported.

3. 94% of those who died with Covid, once again from the CDC had on average 2.9 other comorbidities, so if you were already knocking on Death's door Covid just finished it off (or you know the numbers are somewhat bullshit, too many reports of dying from falling off a ladder or car accident being Covid).

4. The government keeps moving the goal posts and are outright lying about stuff.

5. The FDA approval process was a joke and didn't even meet the standards and the guy running it took money from Pfizer in 2018 and the former head works for Pfizer now. 

Statistically overall you have about the same chance as dying of Covid as you do of lightning strikes. Hell the total deaths from 2019 vs 2020 are damn near the same so there was not great "die off". You've been lied to by the same lying kid fuckers who are charge who now want to force you to put something in your body "for your own good". You want to do that yourself, then go ahead. I may not know what the exact truth is but I know that this shit does not add up and who would trust someone who wants to lie and control you with their health?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/evidence-shows-total-deaths-2020-no-different-prior-years-open-economy-democrats/

240135935_392360455664887_3022252192195006697_n.jpg

Since you're an actual authority on this type of science. I am willing to lay my bet that this is far more accurate than what is being pushed by our trust worthy gubment.

I have no sympathy nor empathy for anyone willing to hide their face as people need everyone to collectively say NO. As you ride your fence I will revel when the system comes for you. As you deserve every bit of what is coming for you spineless fucks.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1009243/Technical_Briefing_20.pdf

I direct your attention to the RED arrows at the bottom of the image:

"The UK government just reported the following data, tucked away in their report on variants of concern:

Less than a third of delta variant deaths are in the unvaccinated.

Let me say that another way - two-thirds of Delta deaths in the UK are in the jabbed.

To be specific:

From the 1st of February to the 2nd of August, the UK recorded 742 Delta deaths (yes, the dreaded Delta has not taken that much life).

Out of the 742 deaths, 402 were fully vaccinated. 79 had received one shot. Only 253 were unvaccinated."

"Again, 402 deaths out of 47 008 cases in vaccinated; 253 deaths out of 151 054 cases in unvaccinated. If you get covid having been vaccinated, according to this data, you are much more likely to die than if you were not vaccinated!

Obviously some allowance must be made for more elderly people being vaccinated, but not enough to change the bottom line: this vaccine is not nearly as effective as advertised.

And with all its unknowns, and a much higher adverse reporting number than all other vaccines combined, a complete recalibration of global policy is the only moral option.

Countries around the world, as months pass since vaccinations, are experiencing a surge in vaccinated deaths and hospitalizations. 60% of hospitalizations in Israel are fully vaccinated patients. (Hence the mad rush for untested boosters.)"

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/grim-warning-israel-vaccination-blunts-does-not-defeat-delta

ukvaxdeaths.jpg

Quoted text from here:

https://chriswaldburger.substack.com/p/bombshell-uk-data-destroys-entire

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 6

Doing your own research is very important. When information is kept from you its no different than a lie. Have a look at this link. It shows you they can test and grade your own immune system. Pay special attention to the IgG+B cell (Immunoglobulin G). How many Doctors made this recommendation prior to making the jab suggestion? I wont speculate as to why but will hang my head a little for those who trust peoples suggestions who have no dog in your fight. Anyway, I love you all and pray for an end with as little loss as possible in the process. I make no judgement toward ANYONE regardless of choice.

https://www.merckmanuals.com/-/media/Manual/LabTests/ImmunoglobulinsIgAIgGIgM

True science has little to no political alliance.

• Like 2

So the science said (in the short term) thalidomide is good.

Then the science said (longer term) thalidomide very bad. Trust the science. 

So science says, covid vaccines very very good. you go get many jabs, and boosters too just incase. Short term.

Long term science says "we don't need no long term! Just Shut the fuck up you filthy un vaxxed fuck and go get jabbed and do your bit for the herd"

Because Science. 

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Fucking true!!!! This is why we have so much bullshit floating around. Everyone's a fucking expert on what everyone else should do. Me? I'm an expert on what I should do. It probably won't apply to you so piss off.

Cary Grant Katherine Hepburn GIF - Cary Grant Katherine Hepburn Push -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 2
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Fucking true!!!! This is why we have so much bullshit floating around.

Well The research I post here for knowledge purposes I typically work the google muscle to find who funds it if they dont disclose, but in good science that information is source and funding listed on the findings. People can be influenced by some funding sources...For example Government sometimes uses funding as a tool to manipulate, like happened with hunters investigator..That was a billion dollar influence.

Who funds the CDC?

Who funds the news...google that. spoiler alert 40% federal funding.https://fundingthenews.usc.edu/report/media/

click on it, scroll to the bottom and look at all the crazy ''conspiRacists'' listed under sources

https://www.merckmanuals.com/-/media/Manual/LabTests/ImmunoglobulinsIgAIgGIgM

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 2
On 8/25/2021 at 7:25 PM, Dguy210 said:

I believe and trust this guy above he is very informed backs all his statements and I would trust my life and my family's life with him 

as far as our government goes I trust NONE OF THEM especially FFF fuck face fauchie 

The vaccinated are spreading the variants as this vaccine is pretty shitty and is what is referred to as "leaky" in other words it doesn't prevent you from getting sick it just has the potential to lessen the symptoms. All you have done with this shit vaccine is apply a selective pressure on the virus to evade the antibodies produced against the specific spike protein produced by the vaccine.

Remember, the survival rate is still >99% for this damn thing and the government has gone off like it is the end of the world.

But yes when 1/6 of cases are in the vaccinated 1. the vaccine fucking sucks, efficacy after a few months is as low as 43% for Pfizer against Delta (hence the boosters being talked about) to note; for approval a vaccine must be above 50% but no one cares anymore about the rules,

2. the vaccine has a death and complication rate of its own that is within a 1/5 to 1/10 of that of the virus itself which fucking sucks for the total population under about 60 or so and the death rate of Covid is mostly sick people while vaccine injuries are mostly healthy people. This is per Vaers reporting and the CDC (see my previous post) and that number is likely highly underreported.

3. 94% of those who died with Covid, once again from the CDC had on average 2.9 other comorbidities, so if you were already knocking on Death's door Covid just finished it off (or you know the numbers are somewhat bullshit, too many reports of dying from falling off a ladder or car accident being Covid).

4. The government keeps moving the goal posts and are outright lying about stuff.

5. The FDA approval process was a joke and didn't even meet the standards and the guy running it took money from Pfizer in 2018 and the former head works for Pfizer now. 

Statistically overall you have about the same chance as dying of Covid as you do of lightning strikes. Hell the total deaths from 2019 vs 2020 are damn near the same so there was not great "die off". You've been lied to by the same lying kid fuckers who are charge who now want to force you to put something in your body "for your own good". You want to do that yourself, then go ahead. I may not know what the exact truth is but I know that this shit does not add up and who would trust someone who wants to lie and control you with their health?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/evidence-shows-total-deaths-2020-no-different-prior-years-open-economy-democrats/

240135935_392360455664887_3022252192195006697_n.jpg

8 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Who funds the news...google that. spoiler alert 40% federal funding.https://fundingthenews.usc.edu/report/media/

Except that the 'news' was pretty anti Trump when he was in office so it doesn't seem to be affected by who is in office. Trump taught me that no news is to be trusted, all sources are tainted, for every conceivable position there is an opposite one that is just as credible. To a certain extent it's fair to say that what ever you are told..... it's probably the opposite. Haven't watched 'the news' in nine months. The views and 'news' (read second sentence again) posted here are for my entertainment and I treat them as such. Nothing is posted here that is above becoming a meme, ridicule or a laugh in the face. Entertainment.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, iceman510 said:

So weak!  Covid can't even beat sunstroke?

Thats at 0.01 to include all demographics including those who have been cheating death with proven safe medication. (co-morbidity)

Im currently in Oregon (9th largest state) and according to NY Times as of today TOTAL deaths "3112" including undocumented with a population of 4.27 million excluding the undocumented (sanctuary state)  that math works out to 0.00072 of which there is very little evidence to differentiate the distinction between DIED WITH Vs. OF. (best guess to date "OF" represents 5% of total deaths which is reflected as 0.000036% of total Oregon population)

These numbers move us substantially away from sunstroke and closer to the death by high velocity chicken bones category and for those who are young and healthy, natural causes (old age) is a higher risk than covid. Let that sink in.. Dont have to have a math degree or even basic medical knowledge to draw this very basic understanding. 

As a layman 0.000% and 0.00072% is the same.. Am I not anal enough? Should I consider a form chemotherapy to provide solace from these statistics?

For perspective consideration, even if the outbreak got 1000 times worse, which it never will here that would still only reflect 1000x.00072=0.72% of the current populace. With that said Im stage left folks because any further involvment on this thread could be perceived  as potentially narcissistic and lord knows we have enough of that around here ..this topic is toxic.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 4
19 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Fucking true!!!! This is why we have so much bullshit floating around. Everyone's a fucking expert on what everyone else should do. Me? I'm an expert on what I should do. It probably won't apply to you so piss off.

Cary Grant Katherine Hepburn GIF - Cary Grant Katherine Hepburn Push -  Discover & Share GIFs

4fai2b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3