• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Yes, agree. Figure your own shit out.

I guess it's back on where I am. Have to wear a mask if inside an establishment. Cases are on the rise among the un vaxed fucks.

Which guarantees the vaccinated are infected too.

• Like 2

We're in the same pool so yes. But as I was told there are mostly un vaxed rather than vaxed in the hospitals. Lets say that a random violent home invasion is co-vid and you are either a gun owner or you are anti gun........ I chose to be a gun owner.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

We're in the same pool so yes. But as I was told there are mostly un vaxed rather than vaxed in the hospitals. Lets say that a random violent home invasion is co-vid and you are either a gun owner or you are anti gun........ I chose to be a gun owner.

You still get the home invasion but less damage taken. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Yes, agree. Figure your own shit out.

I guess it's back on where I am. Have to wear a mask if inside an establishment. Cases are on the rise among the un vaxed fucks.

Uhh there's many news reports that more than 50% of new cases are Vaccinated

https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-50-of-delta-variant-cases-vaccinated-severe-2021-6?op=1

43 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

You still get the home invasion but less damage taken. 

Prove that ( hopefully its true ) but that is an unknowable future at the moment there's way too many reported side effects for that statement to be given that easily.

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Maybe in Israel. I don't have a lot of trust in the news these days. I don't know why you do.

They got their foreign aide approved no questions asked before we got our covid relief funds, so thats what they get.

• Like 1

LOL this interview made me crack up. 

This "Doctor" made the assertion that there is so much misinformation and she is here to debunk the myth.. So as Joe starts to press her on details she begins to spout "I don't know." over and over again

So since she carries the title of "Doctor" and has a substantial public persona she relied on just that being enough as a way to debunk reasonable questions about the vaccine or virus.  This is why PHD and common folks are the most hesitant group to believe anything going on or that's espoused in media.  The "experts" parading around as the authority don't seem to know shit about this virus or common side effects associated to infection, or vaccination. 

"I'm not sure"

"I don't know"

"the vaccine is best"

"I don't know"

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

LOL this interview made me crack up. 

This "Doctor" made the assertion that there is so much misinformation and she is here to debunk the myth.. So as Joe starts to press her on details she begins to spout "I don't know." over and over again

So since she carries the title of "Doctor" and has a substantial public persona she relied on just that being enough as a way to debunk reasonable questions about the vaccine or virus.  This is why PHD and common folks are the most hesitant group to believe anything going on or that's espoused in media.  The "experts" parading around as the authority don't seem to know shit about this virus or common side effects associated to infection, or vaccination. 

"I'm not sure"

"I don't know"

"the vaccine is best"

"I don't know"

So heres the math 5% of 625,000=31200 5%represents deaths with no co morbidity. with this in mind, 31,000 divided by 3300000 = 0.00939393939 and this includes old, young and in between. If I isolate the values within my demographic (40-49) Id be willing to wager you can divide  that number by 10 which equals 0.0009% THAT shit isnt scary..whats IS scary is a cardiovascular death every 30 seconds.. Maybe we should ease up on the flu stuff and work on a ronald Mcdonald vaccine.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Between my wife and I we have a few friends in the Medical and science field. We trust them and followed their recommendations to get vaccinated with phizer. We did and no issues other than a sore arm for a day each time. I am not worried now and the industry I am in is starting to kick out the non Vaccinated. Just kind of on the sidelines watching this now. 

• Like 1

Get the vaccine or don't.I now know four anti-vaxxers that regret their decision after getting very sick.I got vaccinated and was exposed to one of these four for a solid eight hour workday.He rode in my truck for over an hour while sick.I didn't get sick,if i did i didn't know it.One of those decisions i don't regret after being very hesitant to take the vaccine.

• Like 1

No one likes to be forced/told to do something. Not so much that they don't want to do it, it's just that they object to being told to. Ten times worse is being told to by the ultimate inept authority, the government!!! There's a feeling of lack of choice and control and so the heels dig in and the feet drag. My daughter and son-in-law are actual anti vaxers. They are under 40 and have 3 kids and it's a good fit for them. At my age it isn't. I'm in otherwise good health but why not take the extra protection? Do.... or don't, I don't care, but don't you dare bitch about it before or after.  

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Between my wife and I we have a few friends in the Medical and science field. We trust them and followed their recommendations to get vaccinated with phizer. We did and no issues other than a sore arm for a day each time. I am not worried now and the industry I am in is starting to kick out the non Vaccinated. Just kind of on the sidelines watching this now. 

Its the participation in persecution that is alarming, and the amount of people standing on the sideline watching it. 

At no point should anyone be forced to take a procedure against their will. Especially when vaccinated have no worry after they have received the vaccine.  The unvaccinated are NO harm to anyone but themselves.

• Like 2

I wouldn't go that far and say the vaccinated have no worry... they have less to worry about. 

Does the farmer worry about any un-vaccinated cows in his herd being no harm to anyone but themselves??? No, he vaccinates them all for their own fucking good. To fuck with what they want.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

Yeah i'm on the sidelines too. Makes no sense to argue with anyone about it. iIm gonna do me, you do you, at the end of it all we'll find out who's right and wrong. All i can say is so far i have not had covid, and have been vaccinated. Every person I know that hasn't taken it serious has got it. And that's hundreds of people i know.

What i find funny is the non-vaccinated saying the vaccinated are spreading it. Vaccinated cases are very, very low, and if they are spreading it, well, nobody's fault other than those that are un-vaccinated and not taking precaution.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

The goal posts has moved 20 fucken times since the start of this.

tenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Dr. Fauci Says You Can Meet a Tinder Date 'If You're Willing to Take a Risk'

By James Walker On 4/16/20 at 11:09 AM EDT

• Like 1

C'mon Matt the herd is relying on you to step up and do your part.

31 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Freedom to chose out weighs your fear of death.

Hubristic bullshit.

Self preservation trumps all. I can see someone dying for their country or beliefs but voluntarily over a virus. If you are going to risk your life make it count.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, A guy named Rick said:

Yeah i'm on the sidelines too. Makes no sense to argue with anyone about it. iIm gonna do me, you do you, at the end of it all we'll find out who's right and wrong. All i can say is so far i have not had covid, and have been vaccinated. Every person I know that hasn't taken it serious has got it. And that's hundreds of people i know.

What i find funny is the non-vaccinated saying the vaccinated are spreading it. Vaccinated cases are very, very low, and if they are spreading it, well, nobody's fault other than those that are un-vaccinated and not taking precaution.

The vaccinated are spreading the variants as this vaccine is pretty shitty and is what is referred to as "leaky" in other words it doesn't prevent you from getting sick it just has the potential to lessen the symptoms. All you have done with this shit vaccine is apply a selective pressure on the virus to evade the antibodies produced against the specific spike protein produced by the vaccine.

Remember, the survival rate is still >99% for this damn thing and the government has gone off like it is the end of the world.

But yes when 1/6 of cases are in the vaccinated 1. the vaccine fucking sucks, efficacy after a few months is as low as 43% for Pfizer against Delta (hence the boosters being talked about) to note; for approval a vaccine must be above 50% but no one cares anymore about the rules,

2. the vaccine has a death and complication rate of its own that is within a 1/5 to 1/10 of that of the virus itself which fucking sucks for the total population under about 60 or so and the death rate of Covid is mostly sick people while vaccine injuries are mostly healthy people. This is per Vaers reporting and the CDC (see my previous post) and that number is likely highly underreported.

3. 94% of those who died with Covid, once again from the CDC had on average 2.9 other comorbidities, so if you were already knocking on Death's door Covid just finished it off (or you know the numbers are somewhat bullshit, too many reports of dying from falling off a ladder or car accident being Covid).

4. The government keeps moving the goal posts and are outright lying about stuff.

5. The FDA approval process was a joke and didn't even meet the standards and the guy running it took money from Pfizer in 2018 and the former head works for Pfizer now. 

Statistically overall you have about the same chance as dying of Covid as you do of lightning strikes. Hell the total deaths from 2019 vs 2020 are damn near the same so there was not great "die off". You've been lied to by the same lying kid fuckers who are charge who now want to force you to put something in your body "for your own good". You want to do that yourself, then go ahead. I may not know what the exact truth is but I know that this shit does not add up and who would trust someone who wants to lie and control you with their health?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/evidence-shows-total-deaths-2020-no-different-prior-years-open-economy-democrats/

240135935_392360455664887_3022252192195006697_n.jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1