Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Draker said:

Sounds like the same reason your co-workers came to work sick. 

Except they have no responsibility as far as getting things done.You would have to know these guys to completely understand.My helper didn't know what he had except for a splitting headache which is normal for him as he's usually hungover.Two of them came back to work in the shop today,refused a free covid test and were sent home until further notice.These are Qanon believing wackjobs that thought Trump would be reinstated August 14th.This is the mentality my boss deals with.We're looking to can em,they aren't worth a shit anyway.

• Like 2
On 8/11/2021 at 10:11 PM, Str8jacket said:

Whoa! She must have got some serious moral standing points from that level of virtue signalling. Fuck, if she is willing to go get it again for no reason then im convinced! sign me up! I must make sure to make a twitter account first so I can let the world know what a moral and virtous person I am once done.

geez... Hope I get some cool side effects too, that way I may off set my other lack of intersectionalites that bring me down. 

This is going to be awesome 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

WOW 

she is so much prettier with her mask on 230687318_286658569929927_6748386706672517490_n.thumb.jpg.ae0fad83533ec1af8b18027354a2bf9d.jpg

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

So, interesting bit of a trivia, you can't have an EUA for a vaccine if there already exist effective treatments. Moreover, you can't make billions of dollars with no liability if you don't have an EUA. Weird how all this was ignored and outright lied about? Almost like the pharmaceutical companies stood to lose billions of dollars if cheap, effective treatments derailed their moneytrain. How odd. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7534595/

Untitledhqsafe.png

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

So, interesting bit of a trivia, you can't have an EUA for a vaccine if there already exist effective treatments. Moreover, you can't make billions of dollars with no liability if you don't have an EUA. Weird how all this was ignored and outright lied about? Almost like the pharmaceutical companies stood to lose billions of dollars if cheap, effective treatments derailed their moneytrain. How odd. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7534595/

Untitledhqsafe.png

I have a serious question about this. FDA is the US only. What is preventing other countries from using this as a treatment if it was so effective? I know I have bought hydroxychloroquine after getting a prescription from a walk in clinic before heading to the Bahamas for a long stay. Mexico I am pretty sure you can skip the prescription and they have not done well with COVID. If this was just a US problem I might believe some of this stuff. Butt the rest of the world is dealing with the same shit and don't have a CDC or FDA guidelines to follow.

1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

I have a serious question about this. FDA is the US only. What is preventing other countries from using this as a treatment if it was so effective? I know I have bought hydroxychloroquine after getting a prescription from a walk in clinic before heading to the Bahamas for a long stay. Mexico I am pretty sure you can skip the prescription and they have not done well with COVID. If this was just a US problem I might believe some of this stuff. Butt the rest of the world is dealing with the same shit and don't have a CDC or FDA guidelines to follow.

That is a good question.I will point out though that we do have a CDC and FDA giving us guidelines and are going through the same shit as the rest of the world.It's tough to know what to believe anymore.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, john510 said:

That is a good question.I will point out though that we do have a CDC and FDA giving us guidelines and are going through the same shit as the rest of the world.It's tough to know what to believe anymore.

Much of the world can't afford their own CDC/FDA so they parrot the States. Also the CDC/WHO/FDA probably have heir fingers into other nations busyness anyway. Who knows what pressures and influences are brought to bear to make them knuckle under and go along. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

From what I can tell many other countries ARE using those drugs.

"Twenty countries are using Ivermectin to treat Covid-19. They include Mexico, Guatemala, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Portugal, Nigeria, and Egypt. In South Africa doctors are allowed to prescribe Ivermectin,"

https://www.biznews.com/health/2021/07/29/ivermectin-treatment

https://c19hcq.com/countries.html

https://qz.com/india/1968541/india-distributed-over-100-million-hcq-tablets-for-covid-19/

hqUntitle0d.png

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jesse C. said:

The Democrat and Liberals are just helping China with their plans! Eradication of the USA! 

Reminder that the elites don't give a shit about the virus also.

E9a34FLXsAgVhH9.jpg

• Like 4