Jump to content
jbirds510

Canby=Powerland NW datsun meet

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, MicroMachinery said:

You don't even wanna know..

 

was their a exhaust pipe involved ?  

Share this post


Link to post

this kind of cougar 

that wouldn't be so bad 273242_01.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

We think alike. Hooray for cougars!!!! They don't yell, they don't swell and they're grateful as hell!!!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

We think alike. Hooray for cougars!!!! They don't yell, they don't swell and they're grateful as hell!!!!

 

Ben Franklin would approve this slight misquote.  He said "They don' tell, they don't swell and they're grateful as hell."

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Last year at Canby I spoke with someone at their used parts booth about a set of rear control arms for a ‘72 2-door 510, as mine are rusting out 🤭 Unfortunately I didn’t follow up before the show was over and I cant remember the gentleman’s name. If that was you or you have a set of control arms you can bring to this new show, I’d really appreciate it! Can’t wait for June!

Edited by serum114
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Just a reminder.. I’m not doing this for me, I’m doing this for us. All monies collected goes to the venue to keep the place available for events like ours for years to come. That is all..have a great day.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Just a reminder.. I’m not doing this for me, I’m doing this for us. All monies collected goes to the venue to keep the place available for events like ours for years to come. That is all..have a great day.

I will do my best to be there and I fuckin love you. You are the man stepping up and takin it over from the quitters. I want to do something like this down here at Prado park. Still might. The VW bus guys do it every year. Don’t know if we can camp from Friday to Sunday though. 

Edited by mrbigtanker
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mrbigtanker said:

I will do my best to be there and I fuckin love you. You are the man stepping up and takin it over from the quitters. I want to do something like this down here at Prado park. Still might. The VW bus guys do it every year. Don’t know if we can camp from Friday to Sunday though. 

Oh man that would be sweet!! And camping by the lake!! Heck yeah..do it!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Oh man that would be sweet!! And camping by the lake!! Heck yeah..do it!

Will see. I work so much I would need help organizing it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/27/2019 at 9:47 PM, serum114 said:

Oh yeah! ‘72 2-door 510 🤗

Did he have a Gotee? From Cali.

 

possibly me. texting is best 530-575-091one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Finally will be in the State this time and took the time off to go.  Unfortunately, the Dime is not ready yet, so I'll be lurking in a Dodge!  Can't wait to finally go!!

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

omg I think im finally gonna be able to make it this year.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Dawa said:

omg I think im finally gonna be able to make it this year.

Maybe I will see you there. We can race torpedo's.  hahahahahahah

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just a little update as we fast approach the date, I’d like to talk about trophies. There Will be a few trophies given out and They are going to be a little different than previous years. The trophies are being MADE more like the trophies you’d see at hot rod shows. If you imagined something like crossed piston rods and gears you’d be pretty much on the money. The trophies will be art, however I am having data plates made to be attached that will say “best paint” “best daily” etc etc.

If anyone is artistic in this way and would like to volunteer to make a trophy to be presented on Sunday please PM me. Club pick is Something I’d love to see happen and if a club or clubs out there would like to make one that would be amazing!

 As of now the510keeper has volunteered to make and present “best paint” and I am making the mouse trap. Others trophy classes can be found on the original post of this thread.

 Also something else this year, we are doing a 50/50 raffle so 3 people will be winning CASH!! That way all winners get the prize they really wanted. 

 

Looking forward to to hearing from anyone wanting to be involved with this. Thanks -Jbird-

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Sad Im going to miss it.

 

Edited by Farmer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

power land!

power land! 

power land! 

power land!

 

.

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

power land!

power land! 

power land! 

power land!

 

.

 

 

What he said. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/12/2019 at 8:16 PM, jbirds510 said:

 The trophies are being MADE more like the trophies you’d see at hot rod shows. If you imagined something like crossed piston rods and gears

🐀& 🔧

 

Renew the tradition of previous winner is involved in the subsequent trophy (creation)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, hang_510 said:

🐀& 🔧

 

Renew the tradition of previous winner is involved in the subsequent trophy (creation)

I'm pretty sure that was just the ratsun award.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Datslocos has come and gone, next up, POWER LAND! Man this year is flying...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, 68Datsun510 said:

Datslocos has come and gone, next up, POWER LAND! Man this year is flying...

You said. Mouth full. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.