• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

It's on the Powerland  calendar,,

http://www.antiquepowerland.com/html/calendar.html

the interaction in this place has changed quite a bit with facebook and Instagram and such > Example,,  i have to post Capt Testiicles event  on facebook just to get locals attention that we are having a BBQ at Jdorks shop now .   Kinda weird 

Vintage Japanese Vehicles

Does that mean more than just Datsuns are invited? 

• Sad 2
21 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

It is happening. I may be different in the respect that most people will promote something to death and I find that shit to be terribly annoying. The turn out will determine if there will be a following year. Looking forward to seeing everyone in June!

Thats what ive been doing is telling everyone.

The one thing I hear is there is no spoon

I mean Canby

People that live 20 mins away still do not  know.

I’m driving up, not sure who else will be there but, Jay will be there and I’m gunna give him a hug

thekeeper

Edited by the510keeper
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, the510keeper said:

Thats what ive been doing is telling everyone.

The one thing I hear is there is no spoon

I mean Canby

People that live 20 mins away still do not  know.

I’m driving up, not sure who else will be there but, Jay will be there and I’m gunna give him a hug

thekeeper

Depends on the gear head really. 

Literally yesterday I went on a road trip with my brother to meet a kid and buy some rims off him for my truck. As we were shooting the shit with the kid and his dad, the dad asks if we are looking for any other car parts and my brother jokingly asks if he has any beetle parts. He didn't have the parts, but the dad shows us his offroad beetle he bought and drove to Canby last year. He told us that his plan for 2019 is to drive it down to Portland and offroad it from there to Canby - then offroad it back to Portland and drive home the rest of the way. 

• Like 3

There are still a couple months left, this is the reason I suggested leaving the "Canby 2019" thread open so it can be un-buried and people can find it and see what is going on, there is plenty of time left, but it would be beneficial if that thread didn't become a thread full of nonsense.

• Like 1
On 4/14/2019 at 1:41 PM, bananahamuck said:

I hear you man,,, i get 2 sausage fest campouts a year ,,,  Canby  and the All Japanese classic are them .. If something else was adding i would have to pass on one or the other...   Now if some of Wetside clowns could convince the Boise-land  freaks to host a campout it would be a tough choice which one to drop for sure. 

I've been trying to get the Idaho guys/gal to do a meet for years now.  And still nothing

• Thanks 1
On 4/15/2019 at 9:25 PM, Farmer said:

I've been trying to get the Idaho guys/gal to do a meet for years now.  And still nothing

I have them every week when I go to mu garage and look around at the 8 Datsuns there. I could then go over to Kim Blough's across town and see about 150 Z cars if I wanted. we don't need to babysit any "rebels" in a car show either. 

Dennis in Idaho

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, DHale_510 said:

I have them every week when I go to mu garage and look around at the 8 Datsuns there. I could then go over to Kim Blough's across town and see about 150 Z cars if I wanted. we don't need to babysit any "rebels" in a car show either. 

Dennis in Idaho

8 cars!!  Wow,,, that must be alot.