Canby=Powerland NW datsun meet

jbirds510

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After attending EVERY Canby show - even the first one in 2005 that no one counts - I will be forced to miss this year's replacement show at Powerland.

I wish you all safe travels and a great show.  I'm sorry I won't be there to catch up with everyone and take pictures.

--carter

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I nearly had to cancel, the opportunity arose to pick up a Z for the girlfriend from a guy who has only rare windows of free time in Ukiah, CA. Then he had to cancel due to work obligations, so CanbyLand it is!

Heading out tonight, staying in Weed, CA, just north of Mt Shasta CIty (for the nostalgic views) And heading out Friday morning to Salem after breakfast. @the510keeper, @WAGON JON any estimates when you'll be heading up 5 through that area??

• Like 4
On 6/5/2019 at 7:48 AM, carterb said:

After attending EVERY Canby show - even the first one in 2005 that no one counts - I will be forced to miss this year's replacement show at Powerland.

I wish you all safe travels and a great show.  I'm sorry I won't be there to catch up with everyone and take pictures.

--carter

I haven't missed one since 2010 or 11 but sadly will miss this one. Congrats in advance and best wished for a successful turn out.

I got a run of datsun/ratsun.net hoodies made, will be bringing them with me. 

sweatshirt%201.jpg

Will also have ratsun.net stickers and will bring an SR620 kit as well if anyone would like to check it out in person.

• Like 4

We drove by Powerland they were closed 

Our welcome said welcome  Datsan and.nissans 

So I flipped the A upsidown to make.a U if anyone has any.contact with them it might be good.to point.it.out