• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you KO, the for profit healthcare system is rigged to make as much profit off of sick people as possible, but our healthcare system was broken long before the ACA. And yes Obama sure as hell didn't fix anything. From my late teens to my early 30s I was uninsured and just got lucky I didn't need it. With tens of millions uninsured though, it fucks the people who are paying for it. The insurance industry has forced general practice Dr.s onto a client visit treadmill that limits them to 13.5 minute face time per patient. Insurance is playing both sides of the field charging an ass load for shitty healthcare coverage and malpractice insurance for doctors who are limited to 13 minutes to examine and diagnose then need to charge more for assembly line care to cover those massive insurance premiums. These kinds of profiteering vicious loops are used to artificially inflate the costs/profits of healthcare. Next thing you know we're paying through the nose for a shit product that EVERYONE needs eventually. 

Hold on there,the health insurance industry makes the money off of the healthy ones.My boss pays 900 a month for health insurance,his treatments for Myasthenia Gravis are 4 to 5 grand a month,at least.My payment a month is about 250 and i rarely use my health insurance.They make money off of me not him.

Health providers are part of the healthcare system are they not? They are making money off your boss hand over fist. Go back and read what I said. 

I said health INSURANCE,not healthcare providers.

Let's recap here. I said the HEALTHCARE SYSTEM is rigged to make as much profit off of sick people as possible, and that insurance is playing both ends of the field. You said "Hold on there" and stated the obvious that insurance makes money off healthy people.

I could have narrowed my statement to the provider end of the HC system, but that's not telling the whole story. Here's my point in saying what I said and the way I said it. There is huge profit made by a healthcare system that "manages symptoms" with a drugs regiment and regular dr. visits rather than curing sick people. Some drugs have side effects that require other drugs to manage those symptoms.

How much of the outrageous cost of your bosses (the sick guy's) treatment is due to unINSURED people who can't afford coverage and don't pay their bill, and the cost of the doctor's malpractice INSURANCE premiums? Insurance is making money from both ends of the provider consumer equation which drives up the cost of the product they don't want to pay for. It's a vicious conflict of interest feedback loop that feeds on itself and serves no one accept insurance. What makes this circus ride go round, sick people. 

• Like 1

I'm listening, Cali LIC and reg waiving of your rights .. something tells me we can get out of health insurance

This might work,but would you want to go through a big hassle

every time you got pulled over?

Next,she'll tell us that she doesn't have to pay taxes. 

• Like 3

Here's where I am on insurance...

Before obamacare went into effect (2013): Employee & Family $349.00/mo

With obamacare in effect (today): Employee & Family $703.80/mo

Weird how it went up 100%...

That can't possibly be true - Obie promised that every family

would save $2500 a year.He wouldn't lie,would he?

• Like 3

Here's where I am on insurance...

Before obamacare went into effect (2013): Employee & Family $349.00/mo

With obamacare in effect (today): Employee & Family $703.80/mo

Weird how it went up 100%...

Probably because only sick people or those with families signed up. The insurers crunched the numbers and took a shit. This is why I said everyone should pay into it to cover everyone else. Later on when you need it others that aren't using it cover you. If only bad risk people by from a car insurer, naturally the price goes up. I think perhaps Obama was on the right track but the healthy and young didn't sign up.

That site is a very poor source and is extremely biased against conservatives.  Google "politifact bias" for many many meta analysis of their statements.

To quote your president "Fake News".

Try again please.

For example:

"The numbers check out" but the rating "Mostly False"--WTF?

b7dke6mo18iy.jpg

• Like 5

Doesn't anyone realize sanctions only hurt the poorer people in NK???? Do they expect a peasant rebellion? Why are they fucking around with this asshole

Here's another thing. Those alleged ICBMs don't look so mean. Best yet is hitting the sea of Japan with one. Again, why are they fucking around with this asshole???

I think the NK missile program is a hoax. It's bullshit. There is a big technical gap between an underground nuclear blast and putting one on top a missile. Eventually they will let themselves be dragged to the bargaining table and in return for dismantling it, they will be given aid and other trade concessions. Just like getting fucked by Iran.

I couldn't let this go

The missile program is not a hoax if you have been paying attention even the mainstream has caught on that Iran and N. Korea are co operating.

China mollycoddles them and Russia has a vested interest in selling it's nuke program and assistance to other countries (Iran).

Placing a warhead on ANY delivery system is the easy part, they have already detonated a few underground so all of those fears are possible.

Personally I'd always thought they'd be the ones to bring it over in a shipping container but it looks like he wants to go out with a bang.. 

I agree they've always wanted to extort something in exchange for being good but it probably wont work any longer.

And just like Saddam he's running out of rope and they should learn from that.

• Like 3

I couldn't let this go

The missile program is not a hoax if you have been paying attention even the mainstream has caught on that Iran and N. Korea are co operating.

China mollycoddles them and Russia has a vested interest in selling it's nuke program and assistance to other countries (Iran).

Placing a warhead on ANY delivery system is the easy part, they have already detonated a few underground so all of those fears are possible.

Personally I'd always thought they'd be the ones to bring it over in a shipping container but it looks like he wants to go out with a bang.. 

I agree they've always wanted to extort something in exchange for being good but it probably wont work any longer.

You will have to forgive Mike, he is somewhere in the 1970s.

• Like 1

Probably because only sick people or those with families signed up. The insurers crunched the numbers and took a shit. This is why I said everyone should pay into it to cover everyone else. Later on when you need it others that aren't using it cover you. If only bad risk people by from a car insurer, naturally the price goes up. I think perhaps Obama was on the right track but the healthy and young didn't sign up.

There is a likely hood that price will need to drop. They have, and will cook the books as long as they can to push the repeal. They must maintain 85% of income to claims, but there is room for some fudging on outdated claims, late payments, interest etc. bookkeeping shit beyond me. But eventually they will need to settle the numbers for audit. Either increase claims, cost of claims, or reduce plan premiums. They've pushed hard on 1and 2 already. 3 is the give up option. I hope they are close to that end, but who knows. The quick fix is to deny less claims.

That site is a very poor source and is extremely biased against conservatives.  Google "politifact bias" for many many meta analysis of their statements.

To quote your president "Fake News".

Try again please.

For example:

"The numbers check out" but the rating "Mostly False"--WTF?

b7dke6mo18iy.jpg

No doubt Poilitifact is bias, but can you point to anything in the article that is inaccurate? Is there an unbiased source you can point to regarding Seth Rich's death? do a google search on the Seth Rich story and see what comes up.

I couldn't let this go

On a missile you are constrained by size and weight, hence a shipping container would be more use. An underground 'test' is easier you have all the time and space you need. So just how big are these underground tests anyway? The largest was 20,000 tons. Well within the range of conventional explosives and could have been faked. I don't deny they have 'rockets' but just how far have they sent one????  Look up 'saber rattling'. That picture of the five? 'rockets' taking off, look like a 60s Godzilla movie with them climbing up on a string with some CGI thrown in.

If this was a serious threat we wouldn't be denying them a mere billion dollars in trade. I billion??? wtf is a billion today??? If serious the response should be proportional. A billion $ is not proportional. Not at all.