Strange day on Cuz.org...

KO, pharma is a piece of shit industry. BUT, if you look around to other countries, with or without single payer, you will see a massive discrepancy in price for drugs. These are not subsidies, or old drugs (maybe some real bad markets), but it is negotiation. They negotiate price in every market they enter. US negotiations somehow yield way the fuck sky high prices for the same shit. Same maker. Same factory. Same pill. Insurance agencies are the ones negotiating these prices, and here in the US, both industries are in a fucking balls deep 69. You can't blame only pharma. They actually both hugely benefit from higher prices on drugs.

Big pharma drives the insurances and everything in the healthcare industry, its very evident, of course the insurance industry will deny that, they benefit big time, they're all in cahoots, none will out any other, if one falls they all fall.

All I'm saying is big pharma is the head of the snake.... actually they're the head on a giant octopus, I think that fits them better.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange day on Cuz.org...

KO, pharma is a piece of shit industry. BUT, if you look around to other countries, with or without single payer, you will see a massive discrepancy in price for drugs. These are not subsidies, or old drugs (maybe some real bad markets), but it is negotiation. They negotiate price in every market they enter. US negotiations somehow yield way the fuck sky high prices for the same shit. Same maker. Same factory. Same pill. Insurance agencies are the ones negotiating these prices, and here in the US, both industries are in a fucking balls deep 69. You can't blame only pharma. They actually both hugely benefit from higher prices on drugs.

That is the power of the pharma lobby. It's actually a three way balls deep 696 with the FDA in the middle. Dirty little bed fellows have done some seriously nasty stuff behind those infamous Washington closed doors. 

• Like 1

Yep...you ever noticed food and drug is together FDA, one gets you sick with processed food and the other keeps you addicted. I try not to think about conspiracies but man at times, makes me wonder. Anyway, all you young bucks, secure a job with good benefits, we can't beat this Obama care or trump care or big pharma or insurance companies. I really feel for people who don't have decent health insurance.

• Like 1

Mueller summoned grand jury. Seeing mixed reactions about this. I'm not sure what to think and have no real opinion on it. Could be bad, could be nothing. Given his background and who he's hired, probably not good. 

• Like 1

I'm having dinner with a friend who is a family Dr. in Florida. Any questions you'd like me to ask him?

tell him I got high on whippets and jacked off with some gravel and now my foreskin looks like a topographical map of the frontage roads in Atlanta. can he recommend a cream that'll increase my pain level so I won't have to consider the reality that some people in this country believe socialized medicine will be good for anything besides lettin' liberals use death panels to thin out their political opposition?

• Like 2

Paradime...asked him what he thinks about trump care vs Obama care, 2nd, asked him why health care is so expensive 3rd, what is his solution if any...thx

He's not a fan of ACA but believes we would be in worse shape without it. He has no faith that the Trump free market direction is a cost saving solution and would put too much power in the hands of insurance. Too much conflict of interest in for profit insurance dictated healthcare. He has two urgent care facilities in Florida, one started before O-care that does not accept ACA patients, the other started after and accepts ACA through Blue / Blue Shield the provider. Says O-care bureaucracy and controls are a nightmare and pays much less. 

Railed against the concept that people should have the right of choice not to have healthcare saying that is "essentially subsidized healthcare". In the event of a substantial illness or injury, the uncovered patient either enrolls on Medicaid or doesn't pay the bill. Huge factor in why stuff is so expensive is you are paying for those who don't. Also points to pharma as a major factor in cost and control of method of care. Finally points to insurance as an expensive money syphoning middle man. 

Best way to bring the cost down and maintain quality is to eliminate the middle man with primary care single payer, and secondary coverage through regulated insurance for substantial illness or injury, loss of wages, and short term disability.

Most of our conversation was psych research stuff. 

Can you ask him about my friend? He might have lice on his butt. How can he get rid of em?

He should try dating a monkey. She, or he should have him picked clean in a few days.

• Like 2

tell him I got high on whippets and jacked off with some gravel and now my foreskin looks like a topographical map of the frontage roads in Atlanta. can he recommend a cream that'll increase my pain level so I won't have to consider the reality that some people in this country believe socialized medicine will be good for anything besides lettin' liberals use death panels to thin out their political opposition?

LOL His advice was a psychiatrist and a bottle of thorazine. Pharmacist's notes: thorazine is not a lubricant for jacking off.

• Like 1

Paradime, thanks for the input. Very similar to what I heard from other doctors, wife works at a hospital. Big pharma, insurance companies, hospitals, medical suppliers, they all jack up their prices. At one extreme is that one guy who jacked up his price to like 7000 %, I'm thinking 700% is a huge profit but dang! So upset right can't remember his name but he is being investigated for security fraud or something, getting late. But thanks again, just confirms more of what I think is so fucked up.

I find 80 grit sanding of the frenum helps increase the sensitivity delightfully..

• Like 1

Steel bristle OD pipe cleaning brush. As for the irrational fear of liberals, I suggest radical immersion therapy. Join Antifa, change your name to Cynthia, study social justice, and have you nose pierced.  

• Like 3

Steel bristle OD pipe cleaning brush. As for the irrational fear of liberals, I suggest radical immersion therapy. Join Antifa, change your name to Cynthia, study social justice, and have you nose pierced.

. But you have to do all that ironically in order blend in with them.
  • Like 6

Shrekli was found guilty of 3 charges could face 20 years in prison, good riddens.

Remember he's getting time for screwing rich people out of getting richer, not for jacking prices on lifesaving medications up 700%.

• Like 2