• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYONE tell me you saw this one coming down the road

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/8/hillary-clinton-wanna-be-preacher/

http://www.faithfamilyamerica.com/hillary_clinton_wants_to_be_a_preacher

inline.jpg?1502128026

Hillary Clinton Wants To Be A Preacher

If I saw this woman behind the pulpit I would run and duck for cover would not want to get between God and that bolt of lightning.

Actually,I see her more of a "High Priestess" at a Wican "church".

• Like 2

I wish Trump would at least release a statement that was even remotely presidential. Sad thing is, although he has the military hardware, Trump doesn't have the political capital to take the lead on this and Kim knows it. 

Not exactly what I had in mind... Maybe I'm reading too much of my psychology training into this, but Trump's tough guy rhetoric fell flat for me. He looks haggard, his shifting eye contact, the unsure tone of his voice, and his arms held high and tight across his chest; that body language screams anxiety and avoidance. At least that's what the textbooks say.

So tired of liberals in the media still bashing America for electing Trump and how terrible America must be to elect someone so terrible etc etc.

Enough of them just can't get it through their head's that Donald Trump isn't President because of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is President because of Hillary Clinton.

• Like 5

Good point...but Trumpcheeto, with his bravado, together with Kim's paranoid and psychotic tendencies will get us into war.

Dprk has been on a path to war for the last few years, they seem almost hell bent on it.

• Like 2

I was stationed in s. Korea back in the 80s so I have fairly good idea about the norths destruction path, now we have a president whose words may tip us into war...that's all I'm saying.

North Korea has been saber rattling for decades and someone has finally refused to suck Kim Jong dick.

We will be discussing this with Iran in the next decade thanks to a certain nuclear deal and a plane loaded with pallets of cash. 

• Like 4

I think it's hilarious Hilary supporters calling themselves liberal and Trump supporters calling themselves conservative. It's the selective blindness of tribalism, Democrats and Republicans have switched platform planks, ideologies, and members many times throughout our history. In my lifetime, big money special interests have twisted our traditional platform ideologies to the point they are unrecognizable. A chaotic Machiavellian leader like Trump could challenge and shakes up the “Party Systems" structure. Could our two party government be switching platform in the near future? Stay tuned.

• Like 2