Because bathrooms are a common choice for rapists? Because being conspicuous is a common thing for rapists? Dressing as a woman and going to a public bathroom to rape someone is not a realistic likelihood. It's a rediculous argument repeated to justify disdain. Pedofiles get off on power and control. It almost seems pedofiles seem to go for same gender more than opposite. If that's wrong, it's not by much. So that means once again the argument against trans is bullshit.

Here's where I stand, if I wrote the laws. The bathroom is for people who want to pee, take a shit, or snort Coke. These basic needs shall not be restricted because of hardware. If you look like a chick, you'll be less awkward in the chicks bathroom. If you look like a dude, you'll be less awkward in the dudes bathroom. If you look like neither, take your pick. You will likely get funny looks though and that's on you. If you want to rape someone, go find an alley.

SMH, you really are a piece of work, you're full of shit right about now.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me spin that the other direction,how about the transgender community just keep doing what they've been doing to piss and poop for all these years ? Don't involve the general public with YOUR issues. All of a sudden it's a hardship on them to not have a tranny bathroom.I'm a man,i want to use the "men's" room.I want my wife to use the "ladies" room.I don't want to open an unlocked bathroom door to find some lady standing up while she pees.Edit,i also find it a joke for the vast majority of Americans to even have to deal with this shit,the news,new laws,etc. we have better things to take care for the masses.

That's kinda my position. I don't want to open a door to a lady standing and peeing. And I won't if she does it in the ladies room

That's kinda my position. I don't want to open a door to a lady standing and peeing. And I won't if she does it in the ladies room

Correct, you prefer to open the door for pedo to rape a defenseless kid, but for some reason you don't have the mental capacity to see that....SMH

Edit,i also find it a joke for the vast majority of Americans to even have to deal with this shit,the news,new laws,etc. we have better things to take care for the masses.

This times 100000000!!!

But Texas goes and pushes laws to make it a crime. All was easy before the hate laws started.

And KO. Sick fucks with cameras will always pull shit like that, and we should always prosecute them.

• Like 1

And KO. Sick fucks with cameras will always pull shit like that, and we should always prosecute them.

Not the point, you're enabling for more crimes.....more importantly....more people getting hurt, real physical and psychological damage in the name of..... accomodations for less than 1% of the population, and you don't see a problem here?

The problem is, trans people have been using the bathroom they've felt more comfortable in since bathrooms had signs. And no issues with trans folks raping or pedoing until states try to pass laws restricting their bathroom choice. Then all of a sudden it's this big safety concern... It headlines, partisan bullshit. But your issue isn't even trans folks it seems, but imposters. We've always had imposters. We can't persecute a population because of imposters. If we go along that line, being a priest should be illegal. Because fake priests rape little kids. Having priests as acceptable church organizers enables fake priests to rape kids. But that's not the same right? Cause one disgusts you and the other is more acceptable. Yet, both less than 1% of society.

• Like 1

The problem is, trans people have been using the bathroom they've felt more comfortable in since bathrooms had signs. And no issues with trans folks raping or pedoing until states try to pass laws restricting their bathroom choice. Then all of a sudden it's this big safety concern... It headlines, partisan bullshit. But your issue isn't even trans folks it seems, but imposters. We've always had imposters. We can't persecute a population because of imposters. If we go along that line, being a priest should be illegal. Because fake priests rape little kids. Having priests as acceptable church organizers enables fake priests to rape kids. But that's not the same right? Cause one disgusts you and the other is more acceptable. Yet, both less than 1% of society.

Fuck the church, the Pope and all his pedo militant "God servants"

• Like 1

Ko should take it easy.but with respect,should we enforce this as a tr8tor free thread :)

Jezus fuck KO, every time your shit is handed back to you... shake YOUR fucking head. Stop making absurd phobic comments.

Now this?

I say troll.

Well,......

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-won-t-rule-out-military-option-for-venezuela-1502490803

Mr. Trump said a military option is possible in Venezuela, though he provided few details, while the president also stepped up his warnings to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un as he spoke at a press conference at his golf course in Bedminster, N.J., on Friday.

Christendom alone is guilty of way more than any evidence will ever be bought forward for for them to answer to any temporal power.

And if anyone wonders on the absence of evidence - 

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

Churches have vast sums of money and resources (as organisations) yet do not do anything to aid those whom the one they claim to be their leader would tell them to aid.

The hypocrisy of the Churches is astounding and I have zero respect for them.

• Like 1

While the above photo does have merit to stand on it's own under the oxymoronic #liberallogic, I have a suspicion that it is a hashtag photoshopped cull from a (hopefully now defunct) site called Cludgie Lickers, which was linked up on a British E/N site ages ago for the purpose of slagging them off, rightfully.  A cludgie is defined as ' a well used but badly flushed toilet', which the above thankfully doesn't represent.

Thus concluded today's installment of "Obscure Things We'd Be Better Off Not Knowing."

• Like 2