• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't I just get the source? Do I need to say please?

I didn't post it, I googled them, only takes few minutes, faster than getting the source, I guess it's easier to shoot down a source to simply dismiss what's going on, step 1.... remove the blindfold.

Holy shit KO, stop projecting your defensive crap onto me. I ask for the source and you're already crucifying me as a heretic. lighten the fuck up, Hilary lost already.

I'm not crushing you, I'm just pushing your buttons to see how much I can drag you down shit show avenue til Draker provides a source, relax lah.

*Entertainment achieved*

North Korea has been saber rattling for decades and someone has finally refused to suck Kim Jong dick.

We will be discussing this with Iran in the next decade thanks to a certain nuclear deal and a plane loaded with pallets of cash. 

I wonder if a limited serious war like the one that would be with NK would alter the current direction of society.

It was from Twitter. I have no idea who wrote it.

I thought it was an interesting take, all of which are true except the last part. I don't know if we have any way of proving that part unless it was stated by someone within the FBI.

I am seeing most new sites posting this "The raid could also have been part of a larger psychological strategy to "send a message" to Manafort and other subjects of the FBI's Russia investigation" which means it was probably posted by the AP or some source and everyone quoting it. 

As stated above, shouldn't taken as fact as listed on that image. The rest of the stuff is pretty verifiable.

• Like 1

Its cheaper for some to opt out and get penalized, so its a choice that people make cuz it will cost more in the long run. I know several people that opted out of ACA cuz it cost too much and could not afford it.

• Like 2

Just read an article that hawaii is preparing for a nuclear missile attack. It will take about 20 min. from dprk to the islands but about 5 min. For pacific command to determine is hostile. So the Hawaiians will have 15 min. To react.

Good point...but Trumpcheeto, with his bravado, together with Kim's paranoid and psychotic tendencies will get us into war.

Sure,in six months Trump has destroyed all of the negotiating Obama did regarding North Korea.Don't blame Trump just because you don't like him.He inherited this situation.At least he's got the balls to protect our allies near North Korea.

• Like 2

Just read an article that hawaii is preparing for a nuclear missile attack. It will take about 20 min. from dprk to the islands but about 5 min. For pacific command to determine is hostile. So the Hawaiians will have 15 min. To react.

I'm sure they have all eyes on the launch sites. They've been able to predict the test launches.

But who knows.. hopefully the pentagon does.

• Like 1

I wonder if a limited serious war like the one that would be with NK would alter the current direction of society.

Definitely.

Imagine how much quieter it'd be in here if the west coast was glassed over.

• Like 2
No, it is an unconstitutional penalty for not going along with the government, it is forced upon. I don't qualify for any of the plans cuz I cannot afford them and don't qualify for any of the exchanges offered, therefore I'm forced to pay a fine, not a choice.
  • Like 1

No, it is an unconstitutional penalty for not going along with the government, it is forced upon. I don't qualify for any of the plans cuz I cannot afford them and don't qualify for any of the exchanges offered, therefore I'm forced to pay a fine, not a choice.

Agreed.Being told to participate in Obamacare or pay a fine to opt out is no choice.

• Like 2

Yeah it did, but the "send a message" is unverifiable.

The disturbing part is pointed out at the end of the video, when they state that if they find other crime(s) committed they can "use" it as leverage.....the part that is disturbing is, there's a fine line between "leverage" and blackmail into saying what they want to hear.
  • Like 2

Those fuckers couldn't hit he broad side of a fucking barn, much less an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean!  But, you can go hide. Go on, hide.

K4JeCpV.gif

• Like 2