Finally finally finally one of these medial groups steps and and speaks the truth

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/25/american-college-of-pediatrics-reaches-decision-transgenderism-of-children-is-child-abuse-321212

The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why gender reclassification is harmful.

1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.

2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one.

3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.

4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty-blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.

5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.

6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.

7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries.

8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful as child abuse.

• Like 4
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Before TG became this current fad, how many TG do you think were out and about? OR just stick with today and a culture that is not western. In order to make an agenda you have to have all kinds of victims. If you do not have them on hand you have to make them out of something.

I find it disturbing that more than 99% of the population have to bend over backwards to accommodate less than the 1%.......it is actually absurd, you're in the 1%?, deal with it, more people have cancer and other life threatening illnesses and guess what.....they deal with it.

So fuck off.

• Like 3

I find it disturbing that more than 99% of the population have to bend over backwards to accommodate less than the 1%.......it is actually absurd, you're in the 1%?, deal with it, more people have cancer and other life threatening illnesses and guess what.....they deal with it.

So fuck off.

I agree with the conjecture here. But when exactly are you bending over for trans people? The most I've had to endure is perhaps an increase in news articles that don't interest me.

• Like 1

I agree with the conjecture here. But when exactly are you bending over for trans people? The most I've had to endure is perhaps an increase in news articles that don't interest me.

We in general as a society, hello?, laws being drafted so they can use whatever bathrooms they want....do you not see it?

• Like 1

We in general as a society, hello?, laws being drafted so they can use whatever bathrooms they want....do you not see it?

Ahh. You make a great point. Just to let you brag, how many hours of work have you put in as a result of these drafted laws? And tell us all about how you're bending over backwards as a result.

Go ahead, shake it. Not one person has made a convincing argument about bathrooms. So if you make claims of hardship as a result of who uses the bathroom, back them up. Otherwise, just say "ewwwwwww" and giggle at the girl with short hair and army boots.

• Like 2

Go ahead, shake it. Not one person has made a convincing argument about bathrooms. So if you make claims of hardship as a result of who uses the bathroom, back them up. Otherwise, just say "ewwwwwww" and giggle at the girl with short hair and army boots.

Dang, why are you so butthurt about this?, are you a social justice warrior?

Cuz both of you push each other's button then one gets hurt and asked why you hurt. Now, both of you, time out...and can't drive your Datsun for 2 weeks.

I was hoping to drive it to Blue Lake Sunday.....work got in the way.... that's why I haven't been able to get a single one of those events in, Sunday is bad for me from second weekend of July til second weekend of August SMH.....third weekend this year, got a delivery appointment on the 20th as well.

At least one thing we all have in common, we love our Datsuns or our ole skool cars. Let that be the common theme, these politicians don't give a shit about us, maybe a few do but they get drowned out by the status quo. And these laws they pass,bs or not, we focus on what's truly important, family, our cars, ratsun, friends,,,

• Like 3

Dang, why are you so butthurt about this?, are you a social justice warrior?

Not generally. Every once in a while an issue comes up that is just religious hate disguised as safety or values or some other crap. I hate masking hate. Own up. You said bending over backwards for less than 1% of people. So where is this hardship? There is none. But the headline is heralded. Over and over, same propaganda replayed. The power of fake news.

At least one thing we all have in common, we love our Datsuns or our ole skool cars. Let that be the common theme, these politicians don't give a shit about us, maybe a few do but they get drowned out by the status quo. And these laws they pass,bs or not, we focus on what's truly important, family, our cars, ratsun, friends,,,

Fuck Datsuns

Not generally. Every once in a while an issue comes up that is just religious hate disguised as safety or values or some other crap. I hate masking hate. Own up. You said bending over backwards for less than 1% of people. So where is this hardship? There is none. But the headline is heralded. Over and over, same propaganda replayed. The power of fake news.

A man dressed up as a woman going into the ladies room because he "feels she's a woman" is not fake news, you're only enabling and facilitating rape and/or pedophilia by allowing this because your a do gooder shit head.

I work at a place were there are gender neutral bathrooms. It's kinda weird.. I avoid those bathrooms. Other than that, has not affected me.

Let me spin that the other direction,how about the transgender community just keep doing what they've been doing to piss and poop for all these years ? Don't involve the general public with YOUR issues. All of a sudden it's a hardship on them to not have a tranny bathroom.I'm a man,i want to use the "men's" room.I want my wife to use the "ladies" room.I don't want to open an unlocked bathroom door to find some lady standing up while she pees.Edit,i also find it a joke for the vast majority of Americans to even have to deal with this shit,the news,new laws,etc. we have better things to take care of for the masses.

• Like 3

Let me spin that the other direction,how about the transgender community just keep doing what they've been doing to piss and poop for all these years ? Don't involve the general public with YOUR issues. All of a sudden it's a hardship on them to not have a tranny bathroom.I'm a man,i want to use the "men's" room.I want my wife to use the "ladies" room.I don't want to open an unlocked bathroom door to find some lady standing up while she pees.

You insensitive asshole!

:lol:

• Like 1

A man dressed up as a woman going into the ladies room because he "feels she's a woman" is not fake news, you're only enabling and facilitating rape and/or pedophilia by allowing this because your a do gooder shit head.

Because bathrooms are a common choice for rapists? Because being conspicuous is a common thing for rapists? Dressing as a woman and going to a public bathroom to rape someone is not a realistic likelihood. It's a rediculous argument repeated to justify disdain. Pedofiles get off on power and control. It almost seems pedofiles seem to go for same gender more than opposite. If that's wrong, it's not by much. So that means once again the argument against trans is bullshit.

Here's where I stand, if I wrote the laws. The bathroom is for people who want to pee, take a shit, or snort Coke. These basic needs shall not be restricted because of hardware. If you look like a chick, you'll be less awkward in the chicks bathroom. If you look like a dude, you'll be less awkward in the dudes bathroom. If you look like neither, take your pick. You will likely get funny looks though and that's on you. If you want to rape someone, go find an alley.

• Like 1