Trump is a celebrity, who actually did something other than lip service. Like running for President and getting it. That Siamese cat looking mother fucker should just stick to making shitty biker shows and playing weirdos. Or, he could run for office and make a difference.

HOXIfjl.gif

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

36491452706_c26ea9dbee_b.jpg

aren't these the same guys you and Mike were telling us a few weeks back were casually racist in every aspect of their daily lives? either they're heroes or slime balls. make up your mind.

Can't paint everyone with the same brush. I said that at the time, certain views and comments were more tolerated. I doubt these veterans went to war to fight for the right to use the N word or for segregation. I'd like to think they fought for our right to evolve since then. After yesterday I'm not so sure we have.

that's easy.Islamic truck kills 86 and injures 450+press refuses to condemn.antifa attacks Trump supports.press refuses to condemn.Dodge Challenger kills 1 and injures 19The press condemns all white people and all Trump supporters.

You forgot Paradime calling us cunts :rofl:

angliagt, a.d._510_n_ok, john510 and 1 other like this Like This

Truly amazing to me how jovial and contented you guys are when an alt right guy plows into a bunch of "libtards" killing 1 and maiming many others. Seriously fucking disgusted. You selficentered cunts are pissing away what these men fought for.

36491452706_c26ea9dbee_b.jpg

Sorry to break it to you, antifa or whatever they wanna call themselves are a terrorist group, they all should die, I also find it disgusting you used those men who have fought for our freedom to represent terrorists, I'm disgusted YOU support them.

Watching MSNBDFH whatever the fuck news, and all they do is blame it all on the "White Supremacist" No mention that ANTIFA, BLM and the rest of the flakes showed up in riot gear to confront a bunch of southerners stand up for their heritage, right or wrong, it is also our history. Not that I am saying they are right, but they have the same right to protest like the left wingers have and be left alone. 

They are calling for Trump to denounce the white supremacist and say he missed the boat on doing it. The want an end to the bigotry and hate, yet they do not see what their teams are doing out there. Soros must be jerking off furiously over this. Take it easy Georgie, don't stroke out! 

Trust me, I am utterly disgusted by the whole thing and those cocksuckers do not represent me and the left media better fucking stop painting everyone with the same brush. Those folks have the same rights I do and the left better figure that out quick or they will be truly fucked. Stop the fucking Russia Witch Hunt, Stop siding with North Korea and get a clue that we are all on the same planet. 

Political Correctness has just gone overboard. 

• Like 3

They do have the same right to protest. Both sides do. Freedom of speech. That freedom gets less free when you fear getting run down by a driver who doesn't like you expressing that freedom. I'd be just as, no more pissed if the counter protesters did this. But they didn't. Violence at protests fucks with our liberties. I'll always denounce it. The fact that Trump fears denouncing this act shows how fragile his time in office truly is. He honestly may need a fascist takeover to remain in power. Past his threats of phony war that is.

You guys brushing off this terrorist act really is kinda embarrassing.

• Like 1

They do have the same right to protest. Both sides do. Freedom of speech. That freedom gets less free when you fear getting run down by a driver who doesn't like you expressing that freedom. I'd be just as, no more pissed if the counter protesters did this. But they didn't. Violence at protests fucks with our liberties. I'll always denounce it. The fact that Trump fears denouncing this act shows how fragile his time in office truly is. He honestly may need a fascist takeover to remain in power. Past his threats of phony war that is.

You guys brushing off this terrorist act really is kinda embarrassing.

Nobody is brushing this off. These was straight up terror, same as what the Muslim Extremist have done. This was a very cowardly act and that is a fact. 

The media is just so fucking hell bent on making it about their side being the only victim and likes to attack Trump at any turn. He denounced all groups and the left is having a hissy fit that he should have singled out the Alt Right Supremacist. And Trump is right, they all have to take a bite of this shit sandwich that they all made. Not just the supremacist, all of them. 

And Trump is not going anywhere, so get off that horse, it is dead tired. The word Fascist is so overused that it is losing its meaning. 

But, Left Bent media will keep twisting shit to make this administration look bad. 

• Like 2

Nobody is brushing this off. These was straight up terror, same as what the Muslim Extremist have done. This was a very cowardly act and that is a fact.

The media is just so fucking hell bent on making it about their side being the only victim and likes to attack Trump at any turn. He denounced all groups and the left is having a hissy fit that he should have singled out the Alt Right Supremacist. And Trump is right, they all have to take a bite of this shit sandwich that they all made. Not just the supremacist, all of them.

And Trump is not going anywhere, so get off that horse, it is dead tired. The word Fascist is so overused that it is losing its meaning.

But, Left Bent media will keep twisting shit to make this administration look bad.

The counter-protesters didn't kill people. Trump, as a president, should denounce the perpetrator specifically for this act. Not all parties. Denouncing all parties is attacks by our freedoms. Trump fears denouncing violence from his supporters. It's really a weak move in fear. Not Presidential at all.

• Like 1

For every action there is a reaction. How do you rile southern whites and or supremacists?  Lets see.... you enforce the right of any male who says/thinks he is a woman to walk into a woman's rest room to take a piss and you try to remove a statue of Robert E Lee and throw in the removal of the Lord's Prayer. Even I can see this as a retarded move. What the fuck did you expect would happen when you see your heritage and religion mocked and discarded?   

So trump has to denounce every violent act in the world??? or people think he agrees with it? Christ on a cracker make your own opinion.

• Like 2

The counter-protesters didn't kill people. Trump, as a president, should denounce the perpetrator specifically for this act. Not all parties. Denouncing all parties is attacks by our freedoms. Trump fears denouncing violence from his supporters. It's really a weak move in fear. Not Presidential at all.

Bullshit. Your right is to assemble peacefully. His comments only denounce violence, strengthening your right. Both sides were guilty of it. Where there is violence there is the risk of death. 

• Like 1

aren't these the same guys you and Mike were telling us a few weeks back were casually racist in every aspect of their daily lives? either they're heroes or slime balls. make up your mind.

No that wasn't me. Are you actually stupid enough to use that weak ass analogy to justify your ugly ass divisiveness?

Sorry to break it to you, antifa or whatever they wanna call themselves are a terrorist group, they all should die, I also find it disgusting you used those men who have fought for our freedom to represent terrorists, I'm disgusted YOU support them.

Thank you for reenforcing what I'm talking about KO. You condemn antifa for being a terrorist group and not say they aren't, but TOTALLY overlook the bloody horror of white supremest terrorism over the passed 100 years. Sad thing is you think my disgust is about racism.

Those WWII soldiers fought for our freedom against the very thing you are defending. Intolerance and totalitarian ideologies are what both antifa and the alt right are fighting for. Neither even remotely represent my views nor do either of them have my support, but they both have the right to free speech and that I do support. What I find fucking disgusting is how blind you guys are to how ugly polarized and Intolerant your views are, You've clearly bought into a side, and joking about Americans killing each other. Sorry to break it to you, YOU ARE pissing away what these men fought for.

• Like 2

Then start shooting and shut the hell up.