• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,guess so.

Bout as sensical as a lot of the rest of the chatter here.

OT - 

See Trump has denounced racism. GOOD thing.

Like Israel and Palestine,I see both sides as being wrong in that they are not acting peacefully or in a way that actually demonstrates they are "right" rather that they are still dragging their knuckles on the ground.

• Like 1

All but one of those speeches is before he became POTUS. So the guy is talking like most of us do when we see bullshit on T.V. or in person. But he made the mistake of saying in a crowd and on T.V. .

Thank God I don't have cameras following me, it would not be pretty.

So, he does it in public and gets called out, I will accept that. But what about all the Left actions that have been done that are still being called a resistance in the name of peace, justice, equality and all the other buzz words they like to ruin. I guess they are the smart ones for doing it behind our backs and in private and then when they do it and meet resistance they can call it Racism, bigotry, injustice and so on. 

Yeah, I have heard what Trump said and it made me cringe, but it did not rile me up to commit violence. He says it as a joke or half ass thing someone would say while sitting around drinking beer or something. The left says it like it should be the law. 

On Jesse's point and for Para

I too see and hear all the things trump says and does. If thereis pro trump media , it didn't convince me of anything.

I know he's on to something because of the negative reactions to him , sucks he likes to respond, guess we see some of that in here.

All the big hitters that talk shit are scared in my opinion. And I like that because they are lying to us about almost everything. Ill risk it with trump , crazy as he is liberal at times, changing his mind etc. He has actually bean consistent and real in the media since late 80's

Although I strongly disagree, I totally get and respect what you guys see in Trump, and I would hope you can allow me the same. I agree 100% that a preponderance of the media is far lift of balanced and objective in how they attack Trump, but my opinion of him goes back to the 80s and his grotesque flaunting of his wealth with his frequent appearances on Lifestyles of The Rich and Famous. His public images has never represented anything I respect or see as symbol of success. Personally I'm not comfortable with a President who talks about violence against people who disagree with him as a joke or half ass thing someone would say while sitting around drinking beer or something. I don't see that as a leadership quality I want to legitimize with the power of the presidency.

Although I strongly disagree, I totally get and respect what you guys see in Trump, and I would hope you can allow me the same. I agree 100% that a preponderance of the media is far lift of balanced and objective in how they attack Trump, but my opinion of him goes back to the 80s and his grotesque flaunting of his wealth with his frequent appearances on Lifestyles of The Rich and Famous. His public images has never represented anything I respect or see as symbol of success. Personally I'm not comfortable with a President who talks about violence against people who disagree with him as a joke or half ass thing someone would say while sitting around drinking beer or something. I don't see that as a leadership quality I want to legitimize with the power of the presidency.

I know what you mean, he is quite abrasive and not very diplomatic. He is the drunk telling you how things are at the company Christmas Party. 

But, after 8 years of someone who was considered a great orator, and a master of the doublespeak,who got pretty much nothing done and left a mess behind, we just didn't fall for that this time. 

We just wanted someone who would get it done and so far he has done a better job than Obama did. Obama tried, but he tried for his way of doing things and what he saw as necessary. We all did not agree with it and saw nothing but the same in Hillary. And Bernie is just flat out nuts. 

I guess folks got used to Obama using everything that happened to condemn someone that they now expect it on the regular. If Obama was still in office, he would have somehow made this about guns or global warming. He was a smooth talker that was telling you what sounded good while basically telling you to go fuck yourself. And he was no friend of law enforcement or the military. You know, the people Antifa types don't like. 

We tried the velvet glove, but now we want he bull in the china shop. Or Korean BBQ house. 

• Like 6

That's the best part, Trump doesn't have to do shit, his "threats" worked, fat boy backed off, but I'm pretty sure the left will now slam Trump for not doing anything else, my question is, what exactly do you as an anti Trump guy want him to do....

Any takers?

I'm very interested since nothing he does is good enough for you.

You know who you are, and if you don't reply then you're just another jack ass that doesn't like him because he doesn't wear a D next to his name.

So come on, stage is yours, what exactly do you want him to do now that NK backed out?

• Like 3

cuz the alt right and its cross bred groups and in particular, Fields, killed someone and injured lots of people.  Not backing up Antifa or the extreme left but all I read about them is destroying property or may have injured people..just my .02 cents.

• Like 1

I know what you mean, he is quite abrasive and not very diplomatic. He is the drunk telling you how things are at the company Christmas Party. 

But, after 8 years of someone who was considered a great orator, and a master of the doublespeak,who got pretty much nothing done and left a mess behind, we just didn't fall for that this time. 

We just wanted someone who would get it done and so far he has done a better job than Obama did. Obama tried, but he tried for his way of doing things and what he saw as necessary. We all did not agree with it and saw nothing but the same in Hillary. And Bernie is just flat out nuts. 

I guess folks got used to Obama using everything that happened to condemn someone that they now expect it on the regular. If Obama was still in office, he would have somehow made this about guns or global warming. He was a smooth talker that was telling you what sounded good while basically telling you to go fuck yourself. And he was no friend of law enforcement or the military. You know, the people Antifa types don't like. 

We tried the velvet glove, but now we want he bull in the china shop. Or Korean BBQ house.

Spineless, manipulative, used events to promote his agenda, absolutely, but that isn't unique to Obama, or the Democratic party. Conservatives do the same thing. You are conservative and Obama was selling liberal, simple as that. Same reason Liberals are shitting green apples and licking toilets now.... Okay, that's just fucking weird. Bottom line, even conservatives would honestly have to admit, Obama left the country in much better shape than when he took office. NOT where we'd like to be, but better.

Just read that fat boy from n. Korea is delaying missle launch to Guam.

I would say Trump's unveiled threats and China's sanctions deserve the credit for that. Finally N Korea's provocations have consequences. Not Bush sr, not B Clinton, not Bush 2, not Obama and H Clinton... My hat is off.

• Like 2

Fat boy knows that if he continues provoking, the US and its allies will respond. But I also read somewhere that s. Koreas leader, moon, said that the US can't attack the North w/out their consent. Fat boy and his minions just wants to stay in power but will puff his chest to get more aid and respect. Like all bullies, eventually then person who is getting picked on will get tired of being picked on and fight back. Unfortunately, we will be the casualties of war.

• Like 1

Spineless, manipulative, used events to promote his agenda, absolutely, but that isn't unique to Obama, or the Democratic party. Conservatives do the same thing. You are conservative and Obama was selling liberal, simple as that. Same reason Liberals are shitting green apples and licking toilets now.... Okay, that's just fucking weird. Bottom line, even conservatives would honestly have to admit, Obama left the country in much better shape than when he took office. NOT where we'd like to be, but better.

I would say Trump's unveiled threats and China's sanctions deserve the credit for that. Finally N Korea's provocations have consequences. Not Bush sr, not B Clinton, not Bush 2, not Obama and H Clinton... My hat is off.

Agreed on pretty much all accounts.

Funny 0bama left it better then when he took office. Because he was elected business panicked(rightly so) and dumped everything and went into safe mode. Which only got a little better before he left office. So the statement is true in a way, but if the man was never elected it would have been better for everyone.

cuz the alt right and its cross bred groups and in particular, Fields, killed someone and injured lots of people.  Not backing up Antifa or the extreme left but all I read about them is destroying property or may have injured people..just my .02 cents.

I just posted link a page back that isnt getting any credence. 

GOP committeeman was executed by a bitter Leftist Democrat for the (GOP) mans support for Trump..... 2 shots to the head. One while standing, and then the second shot as the man was down.

• Like 2

Jesus. A kid whom I expect we will see was clouded with White Supremacy doctrine went off his fucking rocker. This again shouldn't be left vs right. This is A. About a kid going fucking nuts. B. Cult group violent teachings. If defend this as "well the left is violent too", you are essentially saying the right is beholden to white supremacists. Let's call out white supremacists who have yet to condemn this act. Some groups even embracing the killing. If, and when they do condemn this violent killing, I think we know the individual is accountable for this shit.

• Like 1

Jesus. A kid whom I expect we will see was clouded with White Supremacy doctrine went off his fucking rocker. This again shouldn't be left vs right. This is A. About a kid going fucking nuts. B. Cult group violent teachings. If defend this as "well the left is violent too", you are essentially saying the right is beholden to white supremacists. Let's call out white supremacists who have yet to condemn this act. Some groups even embracing the killing. If, and when they do condemn this violent killing, I think we know the individual is accountable for this shit.

This is not how the information outlets will ever frame anything.

Since this was a white male, and registered GOP... Can you see where this will go?

LEFT vs Right even though this kid was groomed to feel the hate, and as an individual acted on this rage. The whole RIGHT and anyone conservative is to be painted with his action.

I agree it shouldn't be L vs R at all, but until the media starts practicing this then nothing will change.

• Like 1

I just posted link a page back that isnt getting any credence. 

GOP committeeman was executed by a bitter Leftist Democrat for the (GOP) mans support for Trump..... 2 shots to the head. One while standing, and then the second shot as the man was down.

I read that article, but didn't see anything about political differences or leftist extremism. Is there more to this story?