Not my narrative.Sarcasm.You can find stats and graphs all over the place that will show you what you want to see.I don't take any of it too seriously.One can say unemployment is at record lows and another will say those numbers are skewered "these are the real numbers"  what are you supposed to believe ? 

Sad but true, I can't argue with that one.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbour-Fisherman-509x800.jpg

^ this is my dream right here. Look! no mosques, or little gangster shits running around with cell phones.

I have a right to defend my western dream,,, right????

no. quit enjoying your white privilege, you mayonnaise demon. only the dead may know respite from the rabble - wait. scratch that:

tumblr_mk70un5lzW1rvdee4o1_500.gif

Vigilante protesters start DIGGING UP body of Confederate general and KKK leader Nathan Forrest from his grave

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173456/Vigilante-protesters-start-DIGGING-body-Confederate-general-Nathan-Forrest-KKK-leader-grave.html#ixzz4py1OH7rC

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Like 1

no. quit enjoying your white privilege, you mayonnaise demon. only the dead may know respite from the rabble - wait. scratch that:

tumblr_mk70un5lzW1rvdee4o1_500.gif

Vigilante protesters start DIGGING UP body of Confederate general and KKK leader Nathan Forrest from his grave

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173456/Vigilante-protesters-start-DIGGING-body-Confederate-general-Nathan-Forrest-KKK-leader-grave.html#ixzz4py1OH7rC

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

C73On08VMAAmwsx.jpg

• Like 2

white privileged is dressing up like Clark Gable and walking down to your favorite fishing hole all by yourself and never be seen by anyone.

all the liberals hate you anyway,,,,, sooo fuck them, ignore them  

dress up and go fishing alone! or after a long day at your secured ceiling wax company salemen job.

• Like 3

slide_329965_3238816_free.gif

Police issue warrant for Texas man caught having sex with chain-link fence

Police in Texas are looking for a man who allegedly had sex with a neighbor's fence while in a drunken stupor.

Eleodoro Estala, 32, of Austin, was scheduled to appear in court this week, facing a charge of indecent exposure related to his March 1 arrest. Estala failed to show up, prompting police to issue a warrant for his arrest, according to the Houston Chronicle.

According to the newspaper, a woman saw Estala urinating on her fence at about 11:30 a.m. on March 1. She started filming him with her phone and he eventually "started taking off his clothes" before "having sex with the fence," according to a police report.

The woman told police Estala also simulated oral sex on the fence during his act.

http://www.nbc26.com/news/national/police-issue-warrant-for-texas-man-caught-having-sex-with-chain-link-fence

• Like 4

New petition proposal:

(I'm feeling trolly)

6 flags should change it's name to 5 flags. Maybe 4. Hell with it! Let's make it 3.

Screenshot_20170816-215841_zpswlw7vvr5.p

BTW, Texas looses all of the points and starts with one for killing the bathroom bill a second time.

• Like 2

^^^This is why I'm glad I can't see my neighbors from my house.

I'd be this guy.

ya knooooooooooooooow......Kirbyville is awful close to that Looser-ana border......sometimes I wonder if you ain't originally a product of Zydeco rather than the two-step.

nothin' wrong with that - just you put out coon ass bants rather than Texas trash talkin'.

• Like 2

I don't think you can have sex with a fence. You could fuck a fence or maybe sex a fence but to have sex with.... there is a measure of reciprocity involved. Masturbating with the use of a helpful fence... yes. That's the Canadian way.

• Like 4

Poop

So do I go back and change all the charts with ones from (.)gov or let it go being as this is no where near the first time for all of this, and no matter what Para is still going to be,...well,...

The Guru down at the Dojo would tell me deep calming breaths, and let it go along with a 45 min. lecture life, diet, inner strength and you still have not got the yoga moves down I taught you.

• Like 1

slide_329965_3238816_free.gif

Police issue warrant for Texas man caught having sex with chain-link fence

Police in Texas are looking for a man who allegedly had sex with a neighbor's fence while in a drunken stupor.

Eleodoro Estala, 32, of Austin, was scheduled to appear in court this week, facing a charge of indecent exposure related to his March 1 arrest. Estala failed to show up, prompting police to issue a warrant for his arrest, according to the Houston Chronicle.

According to the newspaper, a woman saw Estala urinating on her fence at about 11:30 a.m. on March 1. She started filming him with her phone and he eventually "started taking off his clothes" before "having sex with the fence," according to a police report.

The woman told police Estala also simulated oral sex on the fence during his act.

http://www.nbc26.com/news/national/police-issue-warrant-for-texas-man-caught-having-sex-with-chain-link-fence

The question is why would you want to film this???

• Like 1

I'm thinking the camera might have got him going. You're minding your business taking a piss, when a lady starts up her camera. Who wouldn't start fucking fences right?

Sorry mike. Masterbating with a fence. I hope it was vinyl coated.

• Like 3

Charlottesville  PLANNED blood event

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/08/16/oh-my-leftist-southern-poverty-law-center-lists-charlottesville-white-supremacist-organizer-as-former-occupy-wall-street-obama-supporter-n2369506

0bama supporter planned the "white supremacist" gathering.

I was wondering how in the hell do you get 1000's of people on the lowest rung of the economic ladder in one place. Turns out one side did all the planning,.....and even though not stated I think I can say one side did all the funding.

So what we have here is just one huge made for media event.

not my write up, someone took the time to time to dig into it

There has been a lot of emotional nonsense spewed about the events in Charlottesville. Any logical analysis must begin with some facts.

A) The Nationalist protesters were not exclusively KKK/Nazis (despite that portrayal by the mass media). The KKK and Nazis were a very small % of the group.

B) The Nationalist protesters (whom ever they are) had a constitutional right and a legal permit to protest.

C) The counter-protesters (Antifa) are Trotskyite communist agitators who seek the destruction of this country.

D) Antifa showed up for the express purpose of disrupting the white protesters AND INITIATED the violence by attacking the Nationalist protesters.

The woman struck and killed by the car was NOT some sweet innocent little girl. She was part of the Antifa crowd. Its unfortunate that she was killed but as the Bible states: One reaps what one sows, and those who live by the sword die by it.

Further no one has postulated that the driver of the car was in fact under attack by a bat-wielding mob; which to me appears the be the case. Thus his motive might just have been panic inspired self preservation. Therefore a charge of Murder in the 2 degree is inappropriate–voluntary manslaughter is the appropriate charge.

Also it is possible he didn’t hit the woman deliberately. She could have been shoved in front of the car by some “dedicated” Marxist for the EXPRESS purpose of providing a martyr. Lets face it these people will do it. In that case the charge would be involuntary manslaughter.

Finally little press has been spent upon the police helicopter crash killing two policemen. does anyone else find this odd? I’m sure Sky-O can correct me if I’m wrong but helicopters/airplanes etc. do not simply fall out of the sky for no reason. And apparently the issue was sudden enough to where no radio mayday was issued. So how did this happen?

I have heard a theory which I will not get into at this point since the evidence is not there but if the theory is correct it changes the entire complexion of the event.

So lets not rush to judgment until ALL the facts are in.

A lot of people are starting to talk about how it all looking staged.

• Like 1

not my write up, someone took the time to time to dig into it

There has been a lot of emotional nonsense spewed about the events in Charlottesville. Any logical analysis must begin with some facts.

A) The Nationalist protesters were not exclusively KKK/Nazis (despite that portrayal by the mass media). The KKK and Nazis were a very small % of the group.

B) The Nationalist protesters (whom ever they are) had a constitutional right and a legal permit to protest.

C) The counter-protesters (Antifa) are Trotskyite communist agitators who seek the destruction of this country.

D) Antifa showed up for the express purpose of disrupting the white protesters AND INITIATED the violence by attacking the Nationalist protesters.

The woman struck and killed by the car was NOT some sweet innocent little girl. She was part of the Antifa crowd. Its unfortunate that she was killed but as the Bible states: One reaps what one sows, and those who live by the sword die by it.

Further no one has postulated that the driver of the car was in fact under attack by a bat-wielding mob; which to me appears the be the case. Thus his motive might just have been panic inspired self preservation. Therefore a charge of Murder in the 2 degree is inappropriate–voluntary manslaughter is the appropriate charge.

Also it is possible he didn’t hit the woman deliberately. She could have been shoved in front of the car by some “dedicated” Marxist for the EXPRESS purpose of providing a martyr. Lets face it these people will do it. In that case the charge would be involuntary manslaughter.

Finally little press has been spent upon the police helicopter crash killing two policemen. does anyone else find this odd? I’m sure Sky-O can correct me if I’m wrong but helicopters/airplanes etc. do not simply fall out of the sky for no reason. And apparently the issue was sudden enough to where no radio mayday was issued. So how did this happen?

I have heard a theory which I will not get into at this point since the evidence is not there but if the theory is correct it changes the entire complexion of the event.

So lets not rush to judgment until ALL the facts are in.

A lot of people are starting to talk about how it all looking staged.

Poop

• Like 1