• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-16/donald-trump-says-both-sides-to-blame-charlottesville-violence/8811298

Yeah,agree 100% with that statement as it takes two sides (at the least) for a conflict to exist or occur.

Trump is telling all parties they are wrong and about damn time someone said that to people in these sort of situations.

The top line about "throws fuel on fire"   - what a lot of bullshit.

Hell the crap media is attempting to say there is a backlash b/c he said both side are at fault.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/trump-maintains-there-was-blame-on-both-sides-at-charlottesville-rally/news-story/046309aebe906852166d4343cf3df601

Backlash against Trump after insistence in ‘blame on both sides’ for Charlottesville rally
  • Like 2

Hell the crap media is attempting to say there is a backlash b/c he said both side are at fault.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/trump-maintains-there-was-blame-on-both-sides-at-charlottesville-rally/news-story/046309aebe906852166d4343cf3df601

Backlash against Trump after insistence in ‘blame on both sides’ for Charlottesville rally

He's 100% right.

Maybe people who are so into this subject (and not saying they cannot,should not or otherwise be so) cannot take some direct talk?

• Like 3

LOVE DRUG

Westerners are kinder to migrants when given the ‘love hormone’ oxytocin and put under peer pressure, scientists find

Academics note that people tend to be more 'altruistic to family and friends than to perfect strangers' - but think they know how to change this.

WESTERN people become more charitable to migrants when fed the "love hormone" oxytocin and exposing them to peer pressure, German scientists have claimed.

Researchers from the University of Bonn said that humans tend to be generally kinder to friends and family than strangers.

But this natural tendency can be overridden by getting humans to take oxytocin and then setting up a "social norm" which pushes people into accepting migrants.

"The combined enhancement of oxytocin and peer influence could diminish selfish motives," said Professor Rene Hurlemann from the department of psychiatry.

"Given the right circumstances, oxytocin may help promote the acceptance and integration of migrants into Western cultures."

The suggestion that Westerners should be given drugs to make them more welcoming to foreigners is likely to be hugely controversial.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/4246768/western-people-become-kinder-to-migrants-when-fed-the-human-love-hormone-oxytocin-and-exposed-to-peer-pressure-german-scientists-say/

• Like 1

This is like the 60s, make love not war. Hippies popping pills to make them feel good and one with the universe. And today are doing drugs to escape, if we can't practice self restraint, heavens forbid there goes humanity. Wait a minute, that, too, is happening now with the protesting.

• Like 2

I get that you don't like Obama, but you're overlooking an ASS LOAD with consideration to what he inherited. I think Trump has had a positive influence on the economy, but he inherited 75th straight month of job growth. Obama took over during the worst financial crisis since the great depression. He left the country in better shape even though he's a Democrat.... What a fucking disaster right?

Ok, lets see what 0bama inherited and what he did with it, His term starts when he is elected. Ends when Trump is confirmed elected.

Economy.-GDP Bush ending 4.40 0bama 3.55 the only president ever to have an average gdp less then 4.

Labor for participation rate Bush 65.9 0bama 62.6 again the only president to have yearly loss

Federal debt Bush 5.8 trillion 0bama 19 trillion

Small businesses Bush 35 million 0bama 28 million

Home ownership rate Bush 69.2% 0bama 63.4%

War 0bama is the only 8 year president to be at war every day of his term. The debate is if someone else had been elected and the middle east not turned into a shit storm could have the two wars ended.  Turned two wars into 3.

I could type this stuff all night it is just endless. Food Stamps, Taxes, Crime rates 0bama up heck even you pointed out the loss in race relation.

OH one thing a growth in unions. There we go a bright spot for 0bama.

Is it all 0bama's fault, no but the policies make it mostly his.

• Like 3

I'll pick up that ball.. don't blame him for state of country, just for policies that were meant to do nothing but keep people busy , while his administration worked hard only on telling people what to think.

While everything that's always been done was ramped up without anybody knowing.

From my point of veiw

• Like 2

Have not liked trump on the mic myself really yet. Fire and fury didn't do it

Q and A today that pissed of union boss , CEO. Was good, pissed off, and handled it? Maybe hes learning and his ego will soften up when he gets in the grove after four or five years??

Another sad thing is nobody young knows shit about Robert E Lee, just sayin

There is still a huge divide between north and south, even today if you say 'the South' everyone knows you mean more than a direction. The American Civil War imposed northern rule on the south. That must have hurt. I said earlier, that if you want to rile the South, and by the South I mean the most fanatical elements that make it the South,.... just tear down their war heroes and mock their religious beliefs.WTF were they thinking? Why pull that scab off????

• Like 1

FBI reopened FOIA request into lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting. This is after they said no documents existed. Then they got sued, turned over a bunch of redacted documents including a 3 page redacted email of tarmac talking points.

• Like 4

Ok, lets see what 0bama inherited and what he did with it, His term starts when he is elected. Ends when Trump is confirmed elected.

Economy.-GDP Bush ending 4.40 0bama 3.55 the only president ever to have an average gdp less then 4.

Labor for participation rate Bush 65.9 0bama 62.6 again the only president to have yearly loss

War 0bama is the only 8 year president to be at war every day of his term. The debate is if someone else had been elected and the middle east not turned into a shit storm could have the two wars ended. Turned two wars into 3.

I could type this stuff all night it is just endless. Food Stamps, Taxes, Crime rates 0bama up heck even you pointed out the loss in race relation.

Don't forget his biggest blunders, ISIS that was created by his policies and the ACA that was a nuke to destroy an already fragile system to push us in to single payer, oh wait.....one more, rammed his cock up the Latinos ass with another amnesty promise.....TWICE! yeah, no mica for you pendejos!

Víva Obama, órale cabrón!

But wait, there's more, he set up Iran to become the next NK!

• Like 3

War 0bama is the only 8 year president to be at war every day of his term. The debate is if someone else had been elected and the middle east not turned into a shit storm could have the two wars ended.  Turned two wars into 3.

No the debate is did Obama leave the economy in better shape than he got it. I'm not interested in debating hypotheticals like "if someone else had been elected". Talk about a road to nowhere.

Funny, we were talking earlier about making number say what you want... but holy shit dude. I think you're forgetting some things on your list. Here let me help you fill in your history gaps. 

Bush waged war on two fronts with no clear goal and no exit strategy. Those wars were a fucking mess under bush for almost 7 years, he created legal black holes like Guatanamo and he walked away and left it for someone else to clean up.

Those wars have cost us $5 trillion so far and have accomplished... 

At the end of Bush's term he left us with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930s. 

Between June 2007 and November 2008, Americans lost an average of more than a quarter of their collective net worth. That's $22 trillion in household wealth. 

The entire banking industry collapsed and took entire country's economies down with it. 

Home equity in the United States, which was valued at $13 trillion at its peak in 2006, had dropped to $8.8 trillion by mid-2008 and was still falling when Obama took office.

Total retirement assets dropped by 22% on Bush's watch.

November 2008 S&P 500 was down 45% from its 2007 high.

To offset these declines, in Sept 2008 the US government and US Federal Reserve (Paulson and Bernanke both Bush appointees) committed $13.9 trillion in government aid. 

2009 the GDP of Mexico dropped 21.5% and you think it's Obama who invited them here? 

In October 2007, the Dow Jones passed 14,000, by March 2009, the Dow Jones hit a low of 6,600. When Obama left it was at 19,762.60. If you look at how the Dow has done since it hit its low point on March, 2009, it was up almost 300%. Trump has a lost of work to do if he's going to catch up to that performance.

The United States GDP shrank at an annual rate of 6% in last quarter of 2008 and first quarter 2009. 

OH I could go on all night. Obama was a spineless twat who made huge mistake, but I'm not going to let you rewrite history with number plucking. We all remember how fucked up Bush left our country.

Now, do you still want to argue that Obama didn't leave the economy in better shape than he got it or do you want to play smoke and mirrors some more? 

• Like 3

Don't forget his biggest blunders, ISIS that was created by his policies and the ACA that was a nuke to destroy an already fragile system to push us in to single payer, oh wait.....one more, rammed his cock up the Latinos ass with another amnesty promise.....TWICE! yeah, no mica for you pendejos!

Víva Obama, órale cabrón!

But wait, there's more, he set up Iran to become the next NK!

on the positive side, 0bama motivated millions to vote for Trump when he said to do so would be a repudiation of his legacy. spousal unit and I were mostly apathetic going into November until 0bama said that. that little line got lots of us to the polls even if we thought Trump had no chance of winning because we weren't going to miss the chance to flip the bird to Barry Soetoro. don't let the pine hit ya where the Prophet split ya, 44,

tenor.gif

• Like 4

Gitmo still open , exec order on first day '08. Nice job

Economy wise just want to focus on the housing 'crisis' that didn't need to happen. Seams the only people hurt were homeowners and small banks forced on them by design , bush set it up, Barry cashed it in, had too. Cuz big banks got bailed , gov got to grab more. Treasury even extorted 10 billion or so from chase after the CEO didn't take the gov deal or the job offer from Obama's administration. All while printing money and trippleing the debt. The numbers are too crazy to make sense really.

All being set up again, then Trump

I do see the inheritance of 44, still can't see any evidence of an effort made to change course.

• Like 1

No the debate is did Obama leave the economy in better shape than he got it. I'm not interested in debating hypotheticals like "if someone else had been elected". Talk about a road to nowhere.

Funny, we were talking earlier about making number say what you want... but holy shit dude. I think you're forgetting some things on your list. Here let me help you fill in your history gaps. 

Bush waged war on two fronts with no clear goal and no exit strategy. Those wars were a fucking mess under bush for almost 7 years, he created legal black holes like Guatanamo and he walked away and left it for someone else to clean up.

Those wars have cost us $5 trillion so far and have accomplished... 

At the end of Bush's term he left us with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930s. 

Between June 2007 and November 2008, Americans lost an average of more than a quarter of their collective net worth. That's $22 trillion in household wealth. 

The entire banking industry collapsed and took entire country's economies down with it. 

Home equity in the United States, which was valued at $13 trillion at its peak in 2006, had dropped to $8.8 trillion by mid-2008 and was still falling when Obama took office.

Total retirement assets dropped by 22% on Bush's watch.

November 2008 S&P 500 was down 45% from its 2007 high.

To offset these declines, in Sept 2008 the US government and US Federal Reserve (Paulson and Bernanke both Bush appointees) committed $13.9 trillion in government aid. 

2009 the GDP of Mexico dropped 21.5% and you think it's Obama who invited them here? 

In October 2007, the Dow Jones passed 14,000, by March 2009, the Dow Jones hit a low of 6,600. When Obama left it was at 19,762.60. If you look at how the Dow has done since it hit its low point on March, 2009, it was up almost 300%. Trump has a lost of work to do if he's going to catch up to that performance.

The United States GDP shrank at an annual rate of 6% in last quarter of 2008 and first quarter 2009. 

OH I could go on all night. Obama was a spineless twat who made huge mistake, but I'm not going to let you rewrite history with number plucking. We all remember how fucked up Bush left our country.

Now, do you still want to argue that Obama didn't leave the economy in better shape than he got it or do you want to play smoke and mirrors some more? 

That is not even a debate. 0bama did not leave it better then when he won election. No stat anywhere at any time is an improvement. Well,..unless you just take the stock market,...but as I already pointed out business dumped everything and went into safe mode(your great finical depression, no 0bama no depression), the market loves safe mode. HOWEVER that is not an indication of any kind of improvement in the economy.

,....and if you want to go into the other points you are attempting to make here, Bush spent some money in a war, but it was NOTHING next to the outright catastrophic mess 0bama made.

NOTHING nowhere is an improvement from the moment 0bama won to the moment Trump won over the term of Bush(from the moment he won to the moment obama won). No president in history has a worse record, not even Jimmy Carter who managed to get interest rates up into the 20% area.

• Like 3

I really don't think the president has a lot of influence in the economy. I give more credence on the ebbs and flow of the economy, the cycles, like real estate, stocks, some say we are in a bubble. Put it this way, when the economy is good, he Gloats about his policies, when its bad, he'll blame something else. Just my .02.

I really don't think the president has a lot of influence in the economy. I give more credence on the ebbs and flow of the economy, the cycles, like real estate, stocks, some say we are in a bubble. Put it this way, when the economy is good, he Gloats about his policies, when its bad, he'll blame something else. Just my .02.

If it were bad.. you would have seen a steep drop off in the stock market. Markets react to news and he's been pumping jobs and trade.. and that directly reflects in the all time highs we see. Are we in a bubble? Who knows.. you can't predict that.

The economy was rebounding nicely in late 2016, so its not like he brought it back from the dead. It's just that it's in turbo mode now.

• Like 2

It is unfortunate that one man can have a serious positive or negative effect on the world economy. FICTIONAL but probable example. We all use small business it is more or less the life blood of the economy. Acme socks, small start up in the last year of the Bush term. Makes and sells socks at local fairs and on line. With a little luck the company is able to get a contract with Wal-mart. Everything is brilliant. Then 0bama is elected puts massive regulation on crude every aspect. Oil closes down. Elements used in the production of the raw material for the socks jumps in price. Every sock Acme makes now is at a loss. Business goes bankrupt 12 people have lost a job.

Regulation killed small business. Also took out a few medium and large. What it also did was get many just to leave all together. One of the first things Trump did was control and remove business killing regulation. Once that is done and tax reform,....

• Like 3