not my write up, someone took the time to time to dig into it

There has been a lot of emotional nonsense spewed about the events in Charlottesville. Any logical analysis must begin with some facts.

A) The Nationalist protesters were not exclusively KKK/Nazis (despite that portrayal by the mass media). The KKK and Nazis were a very small % of the group.

B) The Nationalist protesters (whom ever they are) had a constitutional right and a legal permit to protest.

C) The counter-protesters (Antifa) are Trotskyite communist agitators who seek the destruction of this country.

D) Antifa showed up for the express purpose of disrupting the white protesters AND INITIATED the violence by attacking the Nationalist protesters.

The woman struck and killed by the car was NOT some sweet innocent little girl. She was part of the Antifa crowd. Its unfortunate that she was killed but as the Bible states: One reaps what one sows, and those who live by the sword die by it.

Further no one has postulated that the driver of the car was in fact under attack by a bat-wielding mob; which to me appears the be the case. Thus his motive might just have been panic inspired self preservation. Therefore a charge of Murder in the 2 degree is inappropriate–voluntary manslaughter is the appropriate charge.

Also it is possible he didn’t hit the woman deliberately. She could have been shoved in front of the car by some “dedicated” Marxist for the EXPRESS purpose of providing a martyr. Lets face it these people will do it. In that case the charge would be involuntary manslaughter.

Finally little press has been spent upon the police helicopter crash killing two policemen. does anyone else find this odd? I’m sure Sky-O can correct me if I’m wrong but helicopters/airplanes etc. do not simply fall out of the sky for no reason. And apparently the issue was sudden enough to where no radio mayday was issued. So how did this happen?

I have heard a theory which I will not get into at this point since the evidence is not there but if the theory is correct it changes the entire complexion of the event.

So lets not rush to judgment until ALL the facts are in.

A lot of people are starting to talk about how it all looking staged.

There are suspicious circumstances around the protest. I concur. But defending the driver... You seriously come off looking like you are defending one of your own. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. This guy included. But a Police are supposed to charge based on the apparent crime, and they are not supposed to charge as little as possible. That's for a judge to pass verdict. Else the cops should just give him a speeding ticket and ask politely if he would please show up to court to see if he's guilty of murder. Doesn't work that way. And as you are so quick to pass judgement on a young woman who you don't know, and likely read nothing more than some white nationalist article about, I doubt you'd have the same to say tables turned.

You seriously sound vanguard or something taking this stand. I know we have some KKK guys on here, and they are entitled to all the freedoms the rest of us share. Killing is not one of them. If your March is counter demonstrated, that sucks. Still can't kill em.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would "they" choose to plow a car into a crowd?

Its way more effective to drop a pressure cooker back pack bomb right in the center and walk away.

Stupid terrorists.

Or just go up to a roof top and start dropping sticks of dynamite.  

1 person dead.  Lame.  Your never gonna get your virgins like that (or what ever you believe).

There are suspicious circumstances around the protest. I concur. But defending the driver... You seriously come off looking like you are defending one of your own. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. This guy included. But a Police are supposed to charge based on the apparent crime, and they are not supposed to charge as little as possible. That's for a judge to pass verdict. Else the cops should just give him a speeding ticket and ask politely if he would please show up to court to see if he's guilty of murder. Doesn't work that way. And as you are so quick to pass judgement on a young woman who you don't know, and likely read nothing more than some white nationalist article about, I doubt you'd have the same to say tables turned.

You seriously sound vanguard or something taking this stand. I know we have some KKK guys on here, and they are entitled to all the freedoms the rest of us share. Killing is not one of them. If your March is counter demonstrated, that sucks. Still can't kill em.

WTF ? we have KKK supporters here ? that's a pretty serious assumption.You care to point them out ?

• Like 1

The question is why would you want to film this???

She may have thought he was or was going to damage the fence. Maybe pissing and shooting on it was a 'fuck you lady' gesture.

not my write up, someone took the time to time to dig into it

There has been a lot of emotional nonsense spewed about the events in Charlottesville. Any logical analysis must begin with some facts.

A) The Nationalist protesters were not exclusively KKK/Nazis (despite that portrayal by the mass media). The KKK and Nazis were a very small % of the group.

B) The Nationalist protesters (whom ever they are) had a constitutional right and a legal permit to protest.

C) The counter-protesters (Antifa) are Trotskyite communist agitators who seek the destruction of this country.

D) Antifa showed up for the express purpose of disrupting the white protesters AND INITIATED the violence by attacking the Nationalist protesters.

The woman struck and killed by the car was NOT some sweet innocent little girl. She was part of the Antifa crowd. Its unfortunate that she was killed but as the Bible states: One reaps what one sows, and those who live by the sword die by it.

Further no one has postulated that the driver of the car was in fact under attack by a bat-wielding mob; which to me appears the be the case. Thus his motive might just have been panic inspired self preservation. Therefore a charge of Murder in the 2 degree is inappropriate–voluntary manslaughter is the appropriate charge.

Also it is possible he didn’t hit the woman deliberately. She could have been shoved in front of the car by some “dedicated” Marxist for the EXPRESS purpose of providing a martyr. Lets face it these people will do it. In that case the charge would be involuntary manslaughter.

Finally little press has been spent upon the police helicopter crash killing two policemen. does anyone else find this odd? I’m sure Sky-O can correct me if I’m wrong but helicopters/airplanes etc. do not simply fall out of the sky for no reason. And apparently the issue was sudden enough to where no radio mayday was issued. So how did this happen?

I have heard a theory which I will not get into at this point since the evidence is not there but if the theory is correct it changes the entire complexion of the event.

So lets not rush to judgment until ALL the facts are in.

A lot of people are starting to talk about how it all looking staged.

A/ Get real. They weren't all KKK/Nazi but they aren't white supremacists without them as members. There may have been some idiots caught up in the moment too. "The KKK and Nazis were a very small % of the group" is not a 'fact'

C/ You call them all Trotskite communists? Yet say A/????

D/ Right, someone had the foresight to throw someone in front of the car as a martyr because they were just waiting for a car to come along. SMH. Antifa showed up for the express purpose of violence but driving a car into a crowd is excusable? SMH again. Dude aircraft fall out of the sky all the time, but the reason is often unclear. If you were at 30,000 feet you might have time for a mayday while working the problem. Helicopters are barely aircraft at best. Half a head shake. If you are trying to infer that protesters somehow 'brought it down' then full and repeated head shakes.

• Like 1

Charlottesville, personally after watching the videos and finding out it was an 0bama supporter the organized the WS groups. We have all been played. Organize and fund the right people into an area. Both willing to engage in combat. It gave the media everything it wanted that it was not getting from any other place. I would not be shocked if it is later found the driver got a huge deposit in a bank account some place.

How are you going to get small someplace town in the south to remove its civil war monument? For that you need blood on the streets and in of all places Virginia.

• Like 2

The lead organizer of the Charlottesville permitted Rally has the name of : Jason Kessler

Start looking into his history.

You will see some cross overs that will make this rally seem as if it was deliberately setup to go even further than a nut job running people down in a car.

• Like 1

The comment I recall from trump is that the monuments fate should lie in the hands of the state, town or city they reside in. I agree with that. Others can express their opinion, but likely shouldn't.

I agree, the left and right establishment has been attempting to abolish states rights for decades and this incident is just another attempt by them, follow the money!

• Like 1

I agree, the left and right establishment has been attempting to abolish states rights for decades and this incident is just another attempt by them, follow the money!

The statue decision was all state decided right?

• Like 1

I agree with Trump about the statues.

Gen Lee and Stonewall Jackson statues being pulled down on acct of slavery means the White House and the Washington Monument need to also be removed.

I don't support removing these statues, but we owe it to history to be accurate about what they stood for and why they were fighting their own countrymen. Let's get it straight VTR, they are not just being pulled down on acct of slavery, but for fighting to separate themselves from the Union to maintain their enslaved workforce. In the 100 years between our forefather's owning slave and the civil war, the North came to the realization it was wrong and outlawed it. For Trump to equate equivalency between my country's forefathers with soldiers who fought to leave the Union is ignorant along the lines of KKK rhetoric.