• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like an angry liberal at CNN regurgitating Hillary's talking points, you even started calling people you don't agree with "the alt-right" guess where that started?.... Hillary, you are the biggest lying hypocrite on this thread, you proved it now, you even backed the establishment with your rant, fuck the Republican party, fuck the Democrat party, they're working together to bring down the biggest threat they've seen on the establishment since JFK and YOU SUPPORT THEM cuz you're full of hate for a man that wants his country back from the global elites whom stole it away from us, for a smart person you sure are stupid...

/drop mic

Holy shit criticize MoniKO's Trump and suddenly I'm a lier, hypocrite, a CNN Hilary loving liberal, establishment backer, and a hater. 

I gave you the reasons why Trump should resign, but those reasons are not my opinion, they are demonstrated. If there's one thing you and I agree on it's fuck the Republican party, fuck the Democrat party. The only difference is I have ZERO faith that a spastic retard like Trump is the man who can or will fix it. Trump is the Don King of politics, he's in it for himself.

What Fox says or reports doesn't sway me at all, who cares if he resigned, get someone else to pick up the ball...

I know , people should just go to CNN when they want to sit on Pinocchio's face during a pack of lies,

feels about the same 

• Like 2

Holy shit criticize MoniKO's Trump and suddenly I'm a lier, hypocrite, a CNN Hilary loving liberal, establishment backer, and a hater.

I gave you the reasons why Trump should resign, but those reasons are not my opinion, they are demonstrated. If there's one thing you and I agree on it's fuck the Republican party, fuck the Democrat party. The only difference is I have ZERO faith that a spastic retard like Trump is the man who can or will fix it. Trump is the Don King of politics, he's in it for himself.

Well, that retard is our only hope and all we've got, I haven't seen anyone else step up to the plate, do you know anyone?

If Trump is as incompetent as you say, TPP And the Paris deal would still be active, so.....wrong again.

• Like 2

What a fucking bullshit Cuz, story. No one becomes alcoholic because they can't drink pop. SMF'nH. You become an alcoholic over time, a lot more than the ban on sugar has been around.

If there is a sudden upsurge in the birthrate look back 9 months and you'll find a power blackout or severe winter storm caused it. Same with alcoholism , but not 9 months. 

It is not a ban on sugar,....it is a TAX on soda. Making beer cheaper then soda. Here it is just a matter of simple logic. You go into a store the soda is 3.10 the beer is 2.50 it is a hot day what are you going to buy?

Sin tax...another tokenism that's supposed to help people make better choices and live a healthier life style. People will be people and will not change habits till something major happens in their lives. However, an excellent way for lawmakers or politicians to look good and photo op. Their ideas and save the world. My .02.

Sin tax...another tokenism that's supposed to help people make better choices and live a healthier life style. People will be people and will not change habits till something major happens in their lives. However, an excellent way for lawmakers or politicians to look good and photo op. Their ideas and save the world. My .02.

It's just another money grab by the government, we are slowly becoming the most taxed country on the planet, shit, we might already be.

Because he does not represent conservative beliefs or values.

He has no self discipline or self control.

He is a massive liability to the Republican party

#psychobabble

He has zero political or self awareness so he doesn't understand why he's being criticized

His administration is incompetent and infighting for power.

He has an independent investigator who will find anything and everything on him and he know they'll find it.

The only thing he has accomplished is 8 months of chaos

Unlike winning the presidency, being president does not feed his fragile ego.

Never represented conservatives,...point made very very clear in the primary.

Reality, the republican party is the liability and mostly to itself.

not having a political boot licking pond scum was the reason he won.

to much media hype on the rest of the points,...

Really at this point democrats should be happy. NO republicans let alone conservatives are in the white house or an advisor.

Do I like everything he is doing,....heck if it pisses off democrats and the leftist media why the heck not like the guy.

• Like 4

,......and this,.....which I am shocked PBS let out to the public,...being as it in no way fits the agenda

http://www.oann.com/pbs-polls-says-majority-of-americans-favor-leaving-confederate-monuments-in-place/

PBS Poll Says Majority of Americans Favor Leaving Confederate Monuments in Place

That would be every group except the very far far left.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/08/949695-majority-americans-say-confederate-statues-remain-place/

Just looking at the media’s coverage, most people would probably assume Confederate statues are the bane of the United States’s existence, but as it turns out, a majority of Americans want them to remain in place.

A new NPR/PBS News Hour/Marist poll shows 62 percent of Americans believe Confederate monuments should remain, while only 27 percent say they should come down.

And the numbers are even more striking when they’re broken down by party: 86 percent of Republicans say Confederate statues should remain in place as a “historical symbol,” and 44 percent of Democrats say the same.

These latest survey numbers were released just hours before President Donald Trump sounded off on the issue himself, describing the sculptures in question as “beautiful statues and monuments.”

The president said Thursday it is “sad” to see Confederate monuments come down because the act represents “the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart.”

And perhaps surprisingly to some, one NAACP leader agrees with Trump. Esther Lee, president of the Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, chapter of the group, said the statues have historical significance and shouldn’t be removed.

“You can’t eliminate what history is. So I disapprove with young people pulling down those statues,” she said.

The kerfuffle over the Confederate monuments reached a fever pitch after Saturday’s violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, where neo-Nazis, white supremacists and KKK sympathizers rallied to oppose the removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

At one point during the rioting, James Fields, 20, drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injuring dozens more.

Trump faced criticism from conservatives and liberals for not being strong enough in his initial statements against the hate groups involved in Saturday’s protests. That afternoon, he condemned the violence coming from “many sides.”

By Monday, the president specifically rebuked neo-Nazis, the KKK and white supremacists. But he stepped on his message Tuesday during a combative press conference, when he assigned some of the blame for Saturday’s violence to left-leaning protesters.

A slight majority — 52 percent — said Trump’s statements about Charlottesville were “not strong enough,” while only 27 percent said they were satisfied with the president’s remarks.

• Like 1

Never represented conservatives,...point made very very clear in the primary.

Reality, the republican party is the liability and mostly to itself.

not having a political boot licking pond scum was the reason he won.

to much media hype on the rest of the points,...

Really at this point democrats should be happy. NO republicans let alone conservatives are in the white house or an advisor.

Do I like everything he is doing,....heck if it pisses off democrats and the leftist media why the heck not like the guy.

I totally get what you're saying here, but it starts to sound anarchistic. Trump is not who he sold himself as. One of his campaign managers was David Bossie, the president of Citizens United, the absolute ugliest of the establishment bottom feeding swap creatures. His organization funnels HUGE amounts of hidden super pac corporate money behind campaign finance regulators backs. 

So basically if Trumpcheeto drags the country down, your okay cuz its pisses off the left...not sure about that.

From what I can tell, everything is still on the up.

What in your opinion has been drug down?

• Like 2

I totally get what you're saying here, but it starts to sound anarchistic. Trump is not who he sold himself as. One of his campaign managers was David Bossie, the president of Citizens United, the absolute ugliest of the establishment bottom feeding swap creatures. His organization funnels HUGE amounts of hidden super pac corporate money behind campaign finance regulators backs. 

I know this is a difference of view,....but really even now it is what he is selling himself as,...

and you are off the bridge here bringing up Citizens United, all of that is way way beneath even you. That is Thom Hartmann Conspiracy theories level.

• Like 1

Because he does not represent conservative beliefs or values.

He has no self discipline or self control.

He is a massive liability to the Republican party

#psychobabble

He has zero political or self awareness so he doesn't understand why he's being criticized

His administration is incompetent and infighting for power.

He has an independent investigator who will find anything and everything on him and he know they'll find it.

The only thing he has accomplished is 8 months of chaos

Unlike winning the presidency, being president does not feed his fragile ego.

You pegged the bullshit meter with this one.

• Like 2