Because he does not represent conservative beliefs or values.

He has no self discipline or self control.

He is a massive liability to the Republican party

#psychobabble

He has zero political or self awareness so he doesn't understand why he's being criticized

His administration is incompetent and infighting for power.

He has an independent investigator who will find anything and everything on him and he know they'll find it.

The only thing he has accomplished is 8 months of chaos

Unlike winning the presidency, being president does not feed his fragile ego.

Some of my Aussie mates would agree with this.

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he does not represent conservative beliefs or values.

He has no self discipline or self control.

He is a massive liability to the Republican party

#psychobabble

He has zero political or self awareness so he doesn't understand why he's being criticized

His administration is incompetent and infighting for power.

He has an independent investigator who will find anything and everything on him and he know they'll find it.

The only thing he has accomplished is 8 months of chaos

Unlike winning the presidency, being president does not feed his fragile ego.

You sound like an angry liberal at CNN regurgitating Hillary's talking points, you even started calling people you don't agree with "the alt-right" guess where that started?.... Hillary, you are the biggest lying hypocrite on this thread, you proved it now, you even backed the establishment with your rant, fuck the Republican party, fuck the Democrat party, they're working together to bring down the biggest threat they've seen on the establishment since JFK and YOU SUPPORT THEM cuz you're full of hate for a man that wants his country back from the global elites whom stole it away from us, for a smart person you sure are stupid...

/drop mic

• Like 2

"He has no discipline or self control" YES... I've been waiting for this method of ruling to bear any fruit but haven't seen it yet. Was hoping for some subtle Machiavellian machinations that would straighten everything out, but unless this is a much longer game he's playing? I fear in the end he will be the US's most uncouth, un-presidential, expert on bankruptcy, former reality TV host and rich man's son. Most in office were former liars who have honed their craft in the courtroom. It's said that money and power are the same, and interchangeable. Well money is no good if you can't manage it properly.... same with power.   

• Like 2

Don would not "quit"

He'd maybe *I seriously doubt it* leave office voluntarily but the q word would not be uttered by him.

This got my wheels turning. We know Donald has fetishised firing people. I think he is getting off on firing important people or high ranking people. And he may reach a point where nothing will satisfy him unless he can fire the president. So no, he would never quit, but he might fire himself.

SNL could re-do the Stuart Smalley sketch with Donald firing himself in the mirror.

• Like 2

Ko. You asked for it.. read the article??

Yes, I don't put any stock on any articles based on an opinion of a person that wrote a book, it's just that, an opinion with fancy writing made into an article that was put out by another anti Trump organization.

• Like 2

Trumpcheetos worst enemy is himself, in particular, his huge ego. He is so used to getting his way, being a CEO of Trump corp, apprentice, etc. and the Washington elites gets in his way of his perceived way of doing things his way. The repubs on the other hand did not really have any choice but to rally with this megalomaniac and probably hoping that they can reign him in eventually. 7 mos later, the repubs. Are seeing the writing on the wall and of course they want to get reelected and see their president as a liability and now will do anything to counter him so that the public sees them as not being of the same thread. So yeh, lots going of chaos going on and it gets to the point where its too late to turn things around. Lots of cognitive dissonance going on. Even read Gannon saying about the white supremacists that they are a collection of clowns and called them losers.

Trumpcheetos worst enemy is himself, in particular, his huge ego. He is so used to getting his way, being a CEO of Trump corp, apprentice, etc. and the Washington elites gets in his way of his perceived way of doing things his way. The repubs on the other hand did not really have any choice but to rally with this megalomaniac and probably hoping that they can reign him in eventually. 7 mos later, the repubs. Are seeing the writing on the wall and of course they want to get reelected and see their president as a liability and now will do anything to counter him so that the public sees them as not being of the same thread. So yeh, lots going of chaos going on and it gets to the point where its too late to turn things around. Lots of cognitive dissonance going on. Even read Gannon saying about the white supremacists that they are a collection of clowns and called them losers.

Again, fuck the establishment, they sold us out and it is mind blowing to me that you guys can't see it or you're being reeled in victim of the MSM that made you swallow bait, hook, sinker and line via use of your political bias.

• Like 1

KO, I feel your angst about the establishment, but the reality now is CHAOS in the white house. The news about bannon is in every news outlet, not just CNN. Per FOX network which leans towards the right, "Bannon submitted his resignation 2 weeks ago" so is this news that I got reeled in, bait, hook and sinker?

Again, fuck the establishment, they sold us out and it is mind blowing to me that you guys can't see it or you're being reeled in victim of the MSM that made you swallow bait, hook, sinker and line via use of your political bias.

Yes, the United States was sold out in the 30's. Long before you were a citizen. I think most here on both sides agree. We just don't agree that Donald represents an end to that. He talks like he's anti establishment, but only some here expect the professional salesman to deliver on what he says. So far, we've all witnessed his failure to deliver on his campaign promises. He diverts attention from that by pointing repeatedly to "foxcon" as if that's the only company to move here in 8 months. Stock market and nuclear war. His sales tactics are on point, but he's not there to give America back to the people. Really. He's not.

• Like 1

TPP was abolished, Paris deal abolished, NAFTA is next, that's a damn good start and a large ding on the globalists, hello?

Hmm, this made me think.... NAFTA may very well be the reason for the escalation of violence and pressure on Trump, I did notice more anti Trump sentiment from the Republican party since he announced that NAFTA is next to go down.....hmmmm, sorry fellas, I don't believe in coincidence.

• Like 2

Well of course it is. :lol: There are damn few facts that all can agree on so what's left? Opinion, views and feelings all of which by definition... cannot be wrong. Something all posters should keep in mind when they get 'all het up'. If anything is more enjoyable than a good shit, it's reading and posting here.

• Like 1