Funny 0bama left it better then when he took office. Because he was elected business panicked(rightly so) and dumped everything and went into safe mode. Which only got a little better before he left office. So the statement is true in a way, but if the man was never elected it would have been better for everyone.

I get that you don't like Obama, but you're overlooking an ASS LOAD with consideration to what he inherited. I think Trump has had a positive influence on the economy, but he inherited 75th straight month of job growth. Obama took over during the worst financial crisis since the great depression. He left the country in better shape even though he's a Democrat.... What a fucking disaster right?

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that article, but didn't see anything about political differences or leftist extremism. Is there more to this story?

Yes. I chose CBS. When you google and start to explore the deeper complexity. The feud becomes clear that it was over political support.

I get that you don't like Obama, but you're overlooking an ASS LOAD with consideration to what he inherited. I think Trump has had a positive influence on the economy, but he inherited 75th straight month of job growth. Obama took over during the worst financial crisis since the great depression. He left the country in better shape even though he's a Democrat.... What a fucking disaster right?

Please can we stop with the "Inherited." line of thinking. You do know he campaigned to take on the issues the country had? Neither Trump nor Obama supporters should push such a dumb crutch.

I am applying for a position to do a job. This is a way to excuse failure. Not saying Obama failed either.

• Like 1

Put it this way both the extreme left and alt right feel disenfranchised and feel that by hurting, destroying property or killing justifies their pent up frustration. That's what this is about, its about the extreme way of thinking and values that they feel righteous about, therefore, maming or killing is justifiable, which we know is just nuts. By believing in something or belonging to a group that supports and amplifies their warped thinking just makes it worse. If you look at their background, sad to say, but they live a hopeless and pathetic lives and by identifying with a group, left or right, gives them meaning and purpose, very similar to being in a gang, cult, terrorism, maybe some of you are too young but remember the symbonese liberation front or jim Jones or Scientology. People will believe what they think makes sense why their lives are fucked up. Lets blame the immigrants, the Jews, the media, corporations, Trump, Obama, the Clintons, not realizing that a lot of their demise is their own doing.

Can we stop with the lies too?, The unemployment numbers are as fake as the stock market, they don't count people not looking for jobs and people on welfare are dismissed, sorry to break it to anyone using those numbers, it is a lie and it makes my blood boil every time the politicians use it to make their side look good, not too long ago I saw an article about it and in there was a true number and it was near 25%, closer to 30% when you included everyone taking in government assistance, of course I've been unable to find it anymore, how convenient that it vanished, both sides lie about the real unemployment numbers, pisses me off.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS12300000

U-6 Metric is much different than the U-3 metric used to politicize success.

U-6 is much more comprehensive, whereas the U-3 only counts people who have looked for work through the employment agency within a 4 week span. After that the people don't get counted . 

http://www.macrotrends.net/1377/u6-unemployment-rate

Can we stop with the lies too?, The unemployment numbers are as fake as the stock market, they don't count people not looking for jobs and people on welfare are dismissed, sorry to break it to anyone using those numbers, it is a lie and it makes my blood boil every time the politicians use it to make their side look good, not too long ago I saw an article about it and in there was a true number and it was near 25%, closer to 30% when you included everyone taking in government assistance, of course I've been unable to find it anymore, how convenient that it vanished, both sides lie about the real unemployment numbers, pisses me off.

You really don't believe unemployment is at 25 to 30% do you ? come on man.

Numbers can be manipulated, like algebra, move the x variable to where y was, behold you got the numbers you want. Unemployment does not take into account the underemployed, meaning they are not working full time or if a person stop looking for a job and is not on edds database, lo and behold, you are not counted, remember x and y variables.

• Like 1

Did anybody get in on Trump's press conference ? He gave them an ass whipping and called them out on every question they asked.It was supposed to be about trade or something until somebody asked why Trump didn't have a perfect first response to the car incident.That opened the door for a good ass kicking.

• Like 2

Numbers can be easily manipulated. Never heard of the mathematical term, "if it can be measured, it can be manipuated". Same with statistics, same with financial statements, corporations, government, they do it a lot. And of course, there's Barry Madoff, who made off with peoples money. Guess you never heard of Algebraic Statisctics? Here is another one, friend who used to work at Cisco and they always doctor their numbers to get the results they wanted. What about finance people, they will always paint a rosy outlook about the returns to justify their product so people will buy their product.

• Like 1

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-16/donald-trump-says-both-sides-to-blame-charlottesville-violence/8811298

"Donald Trump throws fuel on fire of Charlottesville race row in explosive media conference"

United States President Donald Trump has said both sides were to blame in the clashes in Virginia over the weekend, adding that protesters on the political left violently attacked white nationalists rallying against a decision to remove a Confederate statue.

Yeah,agree 100% with that statement as it takes two sides (at the least) for a conflict to exist or occur.

Trump is telling all parties they are wrong and about damn time someone said that to people in these sort of situations.

The top line about "throws fuel on fire"   - what a lot of bullshit.

• Like 3