This is interesting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4788010/Rubio-gets-security-alleged-Venezuelan-plot.html

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/powerful-venezuelan-lawmaker-may-have-issued-death-order-against-rubio-us-memo-says/ar-AAq0MUX?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Powerful Venezuelan lawmaker may have issued death order against Rubio

Know some talk floating around about military intervention in Venezuela but this, now this is personal.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

This is interesting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4788010/Rubio-gets-security-alleged-Venezuelan-plot.html

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/powerful-venezuelan-lawmaker-may-have-issued-death-order-against-rubio-us-memo-says/ar-AAq0MUX?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Powerful Venezuelan lawmaker may have issued death order against Rubio

Know some talk floating around about military intervention in Venezuela but this, now this is personal.

Perfect justification for invading Venezuela. lol. Doesn't matter if true or not..................... who dreams this shit up anyway????

Please get it right... WW2 was fought against Nazi Germany. If they had won you wouldn't have your rights. Japan joined in later. Carried to a conclusion, the Nazis would have attacked Japan sooner or later and thrown them into gas chambers too.

...yes, Japan first, Germany 4 days later. Germany and Japan were allies at the time.

This is what I've observed.

All but one of those speeches is before he became POTUS. So the guy is talking like most of us do when we see bullshit on T.V. or in person. But he made the mistake of saying in a crowd and on T.V. .

Thank God I don't have cameras following me, it would not be pretty.

So, he does it in public and gets called out, I will accept that. But what about all the Left actions that have been done that are still being called a resistance in the name of peace, justice, equality and all the other buzz words they like to ruin. I guess they are the smart ones for doing it behind our backs and in private and then when they do it and meet resistance they can call it Racism, bigotry, injustice and so on. 

Yeah, I have heard what Trump said and it made me cringe, but it did not rile me up to commit violence. He says it as a joke or half ass thing someone would say while sitting around drinking beer or something. The left says it like it should be the law. 

• Like 5

Maxine is always ready to attack! We should send her to North Korea! 

Trump defined himself during campaign. He encouraged violence against protesters at rallies. We should not be surprised. #Charlottesviille

Don't forget, Trump offered to pay legal fees for those who attacked protesters at his rallies. Will he be making that same offer now?

Trump claimed he didn't know D. Duke, but Duke said white supremacist rally was done to fulfill Trump's promises. Do you know him now,Trump?

Trump refuses to condemn white supremacists & terrorists who showed up in Charlottesville. Is he sending a signal? Everyone must be careful.

• Like 1

Trump is a celeb and the president, like Obama VTR.

As far a crowd crash: think I've seen a hand full of instagrams where that happens in neighborhood crowds. Seems to be what happens when people are fed up. Not ok just understandable. Guess he's saying it was retaliation. Probably hurt ,killed someone who was caught up and not instigating.

Considering what the real protesters were there for , and how useless the anti protesters are. Why are we loosing our minds over this happening

On Jesse's point and for Para

I too see and hear all the things trump says and does. If thereis pro trump media , it didn't convince me of anything.

I know he's on to something because of the negative reactions to him , sucks he likes to respond, guess we see some of that in here.

All the big hitters that talk shit are scared in my opinion. And I like that because they are lying to us about almost everything. Ill risk it with trump , crazy as he is liberal at times, changing his mind etc. He has actually bean consistent and real in the media since late 80's

• Like 1

I don't get those coal jobs. It's just a few tens of thousands jobs. Not worth the effort or the pollution.

k then.....

Negative Environmental Impacts of Hybrid Vehicles

Just because you're plugging in your car to power it up doesn't mean you're automatically using clean energy. Different cities and states produce electric power through different energy sources. If your city's or state's power grid uses hydroelectricity, then chances are you can feel pretty good about the environmental impact you're making with your hybrid. That said, in a study by Ohio State University♂, if your city's or state's power grid is fueled with coal or oil, you may end up emitting as much or more pollution as a traditional vehicle in order to power your car.

Consider the Batteries Compared

Traditional vehicles use lead-acid batteries and have long been a source of contention in the automotive industry. Lead is a toxic chemical that can be released into the environment, causing long-term damage. Most hybrids use nickel-hydride and lithium-ion batteries thought to be better for the environment, but that may not entirely be true. According to the Environmental Protection Agency♂, nickel is a probable human carcinogen, and improperly disposing of nickel-hydride batteries can pose an environmental hazard. Also, the website HybridCars♂, states that there are environmental concerns regarding the mining required to create these batteries.

More Heavy Metals in the Car Construction

In addition to the nickel used in some hybrid batteries, hybrids use large amounts of copper in their electric drive motors and wiring. Like nickel, copper must be mined and is mined either from open pits or underground mines in a way that can lead to further environmental degradation. The University of Illinois Urbana-Champagne's Illinois Sustainable Technology Center♂ found that copper mining contributes to particulate air emissions of various metals and sulfuric acid. It is possible for mining companies to mitigate most of these emissions, but not all copper mines do. Open pit mining is also known as strip mining, and involves the stripping of surface grasses, trees and dirt to unearth the deposits of minerals.

http://greenliving.lovetoknow.com/Hybrid_Vehicles_Negative_Environmental_Impact

• Like 4