Trump made CNN shit in their boot, and then eat it and it was epic.  Here's what we know about the event:

1.  Stormfront / KKK, whatever, applied for a demonstration permit and were denied.

2.  ACLU intervened on their behalf and permit was issued.

3.  Governor told police to stand down, chief of police had "alt.right" exit funneled into area with BLM on one side and AntiFA* on the other, both domestic terrorist organizations and neither having obtained a permit to assemble there.

4.  Hilarity did not ensue.

An analytical mind might come to the conclusion that the whole thing was orchestrated for the outcome to keep the news cycles in crisis mode; the Russian election nothingburger seems to have fell by the wayside and the NK nutjob seems to be deescalating. Watching the networks play his presser and then try to twist his words immediately afterward is infuriating, it just evokes "That's not what he said, and it's goddamn sure not what he meant, you fucking cunt you!" from what must be a vast majority of people who haven't abdicated their critical thinking.

* One of the things one has to admire about the left, is how they have embraced hypocrisy and made it work for them by employing the exact tactics they claim to be against, and get away with it.  it boggles the mind; antifa claims to be anti-fascist, yet they employ sticks, bats and clubs as well as fists and boots to prevent people from speaking who have a contrary viewpoint.  They would be more aptly named Anti-First Amendment, as a quick history lesson from Dr. Savage points out, the root word of fascist is facia, which is the Latin word for a stick or club used as a weapon.

• Like 4
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are in a real estate bubble in silicon valley. People making 6 figures can't even afford a 2 bedroom townhouse. It can't keep on going up. Like physics what comes up must down.

Certainly a possibility! 

As unemployment comes down, more people have money.. and more people can buy. Those with the most money get the houses.. sucks.

• Like 1

Trump made CNN shit in their boot, and then eat it and it was epic.  Here's what we know about the event:

1.  Stormfront / KKK, whatever, applied for a demonstration permit and were denied.

2.  ACLU intervened on their behalf and permit was issued.

3.  Governor told police to stand down, chief of police had "alt.right" exit funneled into area with BLM on one side and AntiFA* on the other, both domestic terrorist organizations and neither having obtained a permit to assemble there.

4.  Hilarity did not ensue.

An analytical mind might come to the conclusion that the whole thing was orchestrated for the outcome to keep the news cycles in crisis mode; the Russian election nothingburger seems to have fell by the wayside and the NK nutjob seems to be deescalating. Watching the networks play his presser and then try to twist his words immediately afterward is infuriating, it just evokes "That's not what he said, and it's goddamn sure not what he meant, you fucking cunt you!" from what must be a vast majority of people who haven't abdicated their critical thinking.

* One of the things one has to admire about the left, is how they have embraced hypocrisy and made it work for them by employing the exact tactics they claim to be against, and get away with it.  it boggles the mind; antifa claims to be anti-fascist, yet they employ sticks, bats and clubs as well as fists and boots to prevent people from speaking who have a contrary viewpoint.  They would be more aptly named Anti-First Amendment, as a quick history lesson from Dr. Savage points out, the root word of fascist is facia, which is the Latin word for a stick or club used as a weapon.

Soros birthday.

Unite the right organizer has ties to Obama, CNN, Occupy Wall street .. 

• Like 1

I think we are in a real estate bubble in silicon valley. People making 6 figures can't even afford a 2 bedroom townhouse. It can't keep on going up. Like physics what comes up must down.

We've got the same thing here in Eureka,but to a lesser degree.

I just hope that he lasts until after we sell our house.

I wouldn't want to be buying a house here,at this time.

• Like 2

Well that's the thing..on paper I look good financially and if I sell where am going to move to? My job and wife's is here in the valley, I could by something cheaper but will be 2 hours a away and heavens forbid traffic. Equity is just potential and not realise until you sell.

• Like 1

Well that's the thing..on paper I look good financially and if I sell where am going to move to? My job and wife's is here in the valley, I could by something cheaper but will be 2 hours a away and heavens forbid traffic. Equity is just potential and not realise until you sell.

That's where you can't live in your investment. That is why second homes are taxed differently. When you own multiple properties, you can sell at peaks, then wait to buy at lows. If you own one home, it's not really an investment, just an asset.

• Like 1

I'm not living off my property and I do have several. I'm very familiar with real estate transaction, took courses back in the days and have several close friends that are heavily involved in selling, buying, renting and flipping.

• Like 1

I really don't think the president has a lot of influence in the economy. I give more credence on the ebbs and flow of the economy, the cycles, like real estate, stocks, some say we are in a bubble. Put it this way, when the economy is good, he Gloats about his policies, when its bad, he'll blame something else. Just my .02.

The Presidents policies have a direct effect on businesses and economy..As a Californian you should know what our Governor has done to small business and the economy  in California.His policies are destroying it.

• Like 2

Charlottesville  PLANNED blood event

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/08/16/oh-my-leftist-southern-poverty-law-center-lists-charlottesville-white-supremacist-organizer-as-former-occupy-wall-street-obama-supporter-n2369506

0bama supporter planned the "white supremacist" gathering.

I was wondering how in the hell do you get 1000's of people on the lowest rung of the economic ladder in one place. Turns out one side did all the planning,.....and even though not stated I think I can say one side did all the funding.

So what we have here is just one huge made for media event.

As a Californian you should know what our Governor has done to small business and the economy  in California.His policies are destroying it.

doesn't matter. he means well. to a leftist outcomes don't matter so long as your (political) heart is in the right place. that's why Bill Clinton was beloved of feminists even though he was a serial abuser of women and why Bernie Sanders is loved by people pushing for a $15 an hour minimum wage even though he only pays his people $12 an hour. you shouldn't be mad at moonbeam for killing small business: you should be happy that he is trying to correct racial and social injustice with your tax dollars.

15xv.jpg

• Like 3

That is not even a debate. 0bama did not leave it better then when he won election. No stat anywhere at any time is an improvement. Well,..unless you just take the stock market,...but as I already pointed out business dumped everything and went into safe mode(your great finical depression, no 0bama no depression), the market loves safe mode. HOWEVER that is not an indication of any kind of improvement in the economy.

,....and if you want to go into the other points you are attempting to make here, Bush spent some money in a war, but it was NOTHING next to the outright catastrophic mess 0bama made.

NOTHING nowhere is an improvement from the moment 0bama won to the moment Trump won over the term of Bush(from the moment he won to the moment obama won). No president in history has a worse record, not even Jimmy Carter who managed to get interest rates up into the 20% area.

I can't believe you're still dodging the point of this debate. The economy was in free fall and the banking industry had collapsed when Obama took office. When Trump took over the banking industry was stable, lending was stable, the housing market and home equity were moving strongly upward, so If you need to limit the debate to "from the moment 0bama won to the moment Trump won" to support your position on a completely different argument I'm not going to play that. Find someone else for that one.

You say: GDP Bush ending 4.40 0bama 3.55 the only president ever to have an average GDP less then 4. Where did you find this BS?

Truth: Since 1945 the average annual growth in GDP is 2.6%. Buch never came near 4.4%

36613249935_bc9eed4639_b.jpg

35803834863_a7d19e2ced_z.jpg

You said: Home ownership rate Bush 69.2% 0bama 63.4%

Truth:

Quite possibly the stupidest thing anyone has ever posted on Ratsun. 1.2 million households were lost to the 2008 banking crisis and home lending was almost non existent until 2013. Bush's drive for home ownership to 69.2% is what fueled the housing bubble. You want to give Bush credit for that, be my guest. SMH

You say: Crime rate went up under Obama: Again, show the data.

Truth:

36613249765_c0ac1775f0.jpg

35803834633_0d1f61e9e6.jpg

Media coverage of crime, up 1000%

• Like 1

Because they don't fit my narrative, all of those graphs and charts were algebraicly modified to fit an agenda.The only thing missing is some stats on national debt.Or should that be kept in the closet ? 

Fixed

Fine, now correct it with your data. 

Fixed

Fine, now correct it with your data. 

Not my narrative.Sarcasm.You can find stats and graphs all over the place that will show you what you want to see.I don't take any of it too seriously.One can say unemployment is at record lows and another will say those numbers are skewered "these are the real numbers"  what are you supposed to believe ? 

• Like 2

ain't it funny how liberals demand separation of church and state and unlimited access to abortions while simultaneously demanding the federal, state and local governments shut down to honor a Baptist preacher on his birthday ;) ???

Not really....  You laughing?

• Like 2