While the above photo does have merit to stand on it's own under the oxymoronic #liberallogic, I have a suspicion that it is a hashtag photoshopped cull from a (hopefully now defunct) site called Cludgie Lickers, which was linked up on a British E/N site ages ago for the purpose of slagging them off, rightfully.  A cludgie is defined as ' a well used but badly flushed toilet', which the above thankfully doesn't represent.

Thus concluded today's installment of "Obscure Things We'd Be Better Off Not Knowing."

I must have one hell of a sheltered world. When that Fat stuff was linked to me I was totally blown away. Now to find this licking thing is enough of a rage to have a web site!!! My mind is going HOW do you know this,..and God I realllllllllly do not want to know.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

haha.  Murica!  

Silly people, roads are for cars

Aside from what caused all the trauma the fact that there are so many fucktards walking around trying to get video of the action instead of helping the unfortunate ones injured is truly amazing to me, including the one with the selfie stick herself who goes back into the street getting in the way of emergency personnel while someone next to her is yelling get back and you can see a medic giving CPR. 

• Like 3

Darwinized!

assault-vehicle.jpg

haha.  Murica!  

Silly people, roads are for cars.

angliagt, a.d._510_n_ok, john510 and 1 other like this  Like This

Truly amazing to me how jovial and contented you guys are when an alt right guy plows into a bunch of "libtards" killing 1 and maiming many others. Seriously fucking disgusted. You selficentered cunts are pissing away what these men fought for.

36491452706_c26ea9dbee_b.jpg

• Like 5

Truly amazing to me how jovial and contented you guys are when an alt right guy plows into a bunch of "libtards" killing 1 and maiming many others. Seriously fucking disgusted. You selficentered cunts are pissing away what these men fought for.

before all the pages went down that ID'ed the guy behind the attack it was not altright but antifa(did not fit the agenda I would guess)

• Like 1

aren't these the same guys you and Mike were telling us a few weeks back were casually racist in every aspect of their daily lives? either they're heroes or slime balls. make up your mind.

• Like 4

That's a good point,Trump is just a celebrity.

Trump is a celebrity, who actually did something other than lip service. Like running for President and getting it. That Siamese cat looking mother fucker should just stick to making shitty biker shows and playing weirdos. Or, he could run for office and make a difference. 

But then again, it has nor really worked for this guy

81e968dc0923e38d720bec9c2a31f4e8--al-fra

• Like 2

And the difference is??

that's easy.

Islamic truck kills 86 and injures 450+

press refuses to condemn.

antifa attacks Trump supports.

Dodge Challenger kills 1 and injures 19

The press condemns all white people and all Trump supporters.

• Like 2

that's easy.

Islamic truck kills 86 and injures 450+

antifa attacks Trump supports.

Dodge Challenger kills 1 and injures 19

The press condemns all white people and all Trump supporters.

Wow, that is a pretty good summation

• Like 1

Preliminary hearing for Eric Clanton, charged with Berkeley bike lock assault, pushed to September

The preliminary hearing for a man charged with bashing a Donald Trump supporter on the head with a bike lock at a Berkeley rally has been postponed until Sept. 28, according to his attorney. The hearing was originally scheduled for Thursday morning.

Eric Clanton, a 28-year-old former Diablo Valley College philosophy professor, is the only person who has been charged in connection with the bloody April 15 rally so far. Users of the website 4chan identified the anti-fascist protester as the person caught on video assaulting a man with a bike lock at the protest, leading to his arrest. Berkeley police independently investigated Clanton as well.

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/08/10/preliminary-hearing-eric-clanton-charged-berkeley-bike-lock-assault-pushed-september/

• Like 1