• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

John, that's a huge leap from the point I was making about perceived threat. Your argument makes no distinction between the extremists who've attacked us, and the other 1.6 billion muslims around the world. It doesn't take a political pussy to understand that difference, and to to see the deep fault in demonizing an entire religion. In reality, Trump's response is exactly what the terrorists hoped for, a religious war.

There's a reason why people gravitate to Trump's boastful directness, the other candidates look like they don't know whether to shit, or roll over. Trump can afford his egomaniacal podium for only so long though. It might offer him some distinction, but you can't deliver dick in politics by burning bridges. What the hell happened to a TRUE conservative message. Smart conservative minds are reduced to twisting logic to benefit their campaign contributor's. Paul Ryan described the negative internal fighting between GOP presidential nominee hopefuls as "a circular firing squad". He gave warning that conservative infighting is handing the presidency the Democrats. Ryan should know, he was the Republican VP candidate in 2012. If Ryan is the the party uniter, Trump is the divider.

Paul Ryan is another establishment lip service to get your vote working for corporate America turd.

WTF are you on, dude?

John, that's a huge leap from the point I was making about perceived threat. Your argument makes no distinction between the extremists who've attacked us, and the other 1.6 billion muslims around the world. It doesn't take a political pussy to understand that difference, and to to see the deep fault in demonizing an entire religion. In reality, Trump's response is exactly what the terrorists hoped for, a religious war.

There are only two kinds of Muslims...

There are only two kinds of Muslims...

I can think of like 5 right off the top of my head. Kinda like when they were makin my dog tags. They asked if I was Catholic or protestant. I said no, I'm assembly of God.

Just to illustrate what I mean by perceived threat vs. real threat. This also goes directly to those so impressed with the Trumpinators tough words against muslims.

In the passed 15 years, on average there were:

*  219 Americans killed by terrorism per year, and that’s including the 9/11 attacks.

*  Less than 6 Americans per year were killed by terrorists sense 9/11.

*  4,475 Americans died in Iraq alone fighting our war on “terror”.

*  32,220 were wounded.

*  $1.8 trillion is the total so far in Iraq alone.

*  200,000 to 500,000 is the estimated number of civilians killed in Iraq.

*  Each year 13,636 people are murder in America, and 10,636 of them were killed by someone they knew.

*  5.8 were killed in terrorist attacks.

*  23 Americans choke to death on their own spit while brushing their teeth each year.

*  Donald ass fucking Trump has the nerve to demonize all muslims, because of a Trumped up threat.

I call Weak Sauce!!

You forgot to add:

3000 people killed by law enforcement in the U.S. in the past three years.

• Like 3

fear is all either side preaches........  fear your countrymen, fear the foreigner, fear the muslim, fear guns, fear gay marriage, fear isil, fear the 1%, fear the health system, fear the homeless, fear the border, fear the waning of the middle class, fear the militarization of the police, fear freedom BUT "don't fear us" we can save you from it all, from yourself ....... fear is their sustenance and they make damn sure there is a plentiful supply. Meanwhile they bold face lie to our faces, break all their "promises" & we happily run back for more and hold none of them accountable ....... corporations & the federal reserve run the system & its broken. The two "front runners" for the coming election are BILLIONAIRES that pander to the aforementioned because it's in THEIR best interest ........ what a joke.

IMG_00008.jpg

• Like 6

It's hard for me to justify death if/when there is an alternative. I would bet far less than half were unavoidable/saved civilians.

Police need the ability to terminate life. But it should be reserved far more than it is. *opinion

Police get scared like all of us are capable of. They must be taught to react with tazers and other non-lethal force. This advice is for the betterment of both Police as well as Citizens. I know civilians who've been shot, and I know cops who have shot. Both are seriously fucked up over it.

• Like 1

You have the statistic now how about the reasons why.I would bet a very large percentage of those deaths were completely justified.

So are you implying that because you feel a “high percentage is justified” then that makes it okay?

How about 9 out of 10 are justified? ..... that’s 300 people innocently executed.

Not high enough percentages for you?...... okay, 99% are “justified”…… that’s still 30 INNOCENT people on a three year span. Nearly one a month.... Sorry but ONE innocent person is one to many as far as I’m concerned.

Law enforcement works under the same impunity as the rest of our government system …….. ZERO accountability. Heaven forbid anyone talk about it or question it or even point out facts. Then all of the sudden “they have such dangerous hard jobs. I wouldn’t want to do their job. Not all of them are bad guys. They’re only human. Officers are under attack” blah blah blah then the same defenders vilify the victims while painting the victimizers with a big broad hero brush. Sorry I don’t buy it. According to FBI data, violence towards LEO’s has been on a steady decline for decades while LEO crime towards civilians is on a steady increase. Furthermore the submission of departmental shooting data to the FBI is 100% voluntary. So by design the FBI numbers are much lower than the reality on the streets.

Again the problem is accountability. ALL PUBLIC SERVANTS no matter how high or low the office or how hard the job, needs to be held accountable for their actions. ESPECIALLY if those actions involve taking a life.

• Like 3