• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you implying that because you feel a “high percentage is justified” then that makes it okay?

How about 9 out of 10 are justified? ..... that’s 300 people innocently executed.

Not high enough percentages for you?...... okay, 99% are “justified”…… that’s still 30 INNOCENT people on a three year span. Nearly one a month.... Sorry but ONE innocent person is one to many as far as I’m concerned.

Law enforcement works under the same impunity as the rest of our government system …….. ZERO accountability. Heaven forbid anyone talk about it or question it or even point out facts. Then all of the sudden “they have such dangerous hard jobs. I wouldn’t want to do their job. Not all of them are bad guys. They’re only human. Officers are under attack” blah blah blah then the same defenders vilify the victims while painting the victimizers with a big broad hero brush. Sorry I don’t buy it. According to FBI data, violence towards LEO’s has been on a steady decline for decades while LEO crime towards civilians is on a steady increase. Furthermore the submission of departmental shooting data to the FBI is 100% voluntary. So by design the FBI numbers are much lower than the reality on the streets.

Again the problem is accountability. ALL PUBLIC SERVANTS no matter how high or low the office or how hard the job, needs to be held accountable for their actions. ESPECIALLY if those actions involve taking a life.

Where did i say it was ok ? As far as zero accountability goes,where have you been ? As little news or TV as i watch ive seen numerous stories of police officers being tried for murder or manslaughter.And about that accountability again,dont commit crimes,dont fuck with the police and you will not get shot ! Its so very simple for most of us.The way i see it if a life long criminal gets a death sentence for being stupid then so be it.One less bad human causing trouble.

It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.  Just a bunch of of hollywood stars in a circle jerk for 90 minutes without any planned climax scene.  Seriously bad.  Ego at it's worst.

well, dammit. might as well catch "Ridiculous 6" for free on Netflix then. I think it's the same concept.

When born to two different nationality parents you can be considered a national of both countries and hold dual citizenship. Technically if your parents are A and B nationals and you are born in country C you can possible hold triple or multiple nationality status. Most countries try to avoid this and some do not allow dual citizenship. If your mother or your father were American citizens, you are automatically.... but you may have to renounce any other. In Cruz's case Cuba and possibly Canada.

• Like 2

This is why many pregnant mothers travel to the US at the end of their term. The child is automatically born an American citizen. This may make it easier for them to apply for citizenship???

Yes,and to apply for a lot of free stuff.

• Like 1