• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis true,Hitler's ascendence to (voted in) political office was canny,he played the long game all that time and then fucked it up once he got into the military aspect of it. 

Before WWI, Europe may have seen the emergence of democracy, but most elected ministers still answered to a monarchy, and their militaries were not subordinate to civilian statesmen. The early 20th century saw a massive expansion of international trade. This was accomplished by equalizing all currencies value under the Gold Standard. Overcoming cultural and national mistrust was sill an issue, but Jewish businessmen held a distinct advantage. The overarching Jewish tribalism gave them a ready made trusted international network for trade. This advantage lifted many Jews out of the slums and into the halls of power in Europe. This emerging ethnic power made the racially identified Christian social structure a bit uneasy.

After WWI the spirit of the German people was being crushed under humiliation, shame, and guilt. The Treaty of Versailles was a reflection of old European imperialism and blind nationalistic arrogance. Hitler's ascendence was fueled by the symbolic cleansing the of Germany's soul. By blaming everything on the jews, Hitler gave absolution for Germany's sins setting the stage for retribution and Arian ambition.

Although I hate when people drop the Hitler bomb in political discussion, it's interesting to look at the parallels today. Instead of owning our responsibility for how fucked WE let things get here in America, people are so damn quick to jump on the hate wagon and blame the ethnic group of choice, blame the other party, blame the rich people, blame corporations. Yes I know I'm guilty here, but I'm not under the illusion that a politician is going to fix it for me. We the divided people

• Like 2

Before WWI, Europe may have seen the emergence of democracy, but most elected ministers still answered to a monarchy, and their militaries were not subordinate to civilian statesmen. The early 20th century saw a massive expansion of international trade. This was accomplished by equalizing all currencies value under the Gold Standard. Overcoming cultural and national mistrust was sill an issue, but Jewish businessmen held a distinct advantage. The overarching Jewish tribalism gave them a ready made trusted international network for trade. This advantage lifted many Jews out of the slums and into the halls of power in Europe. This emerging ethnic power made the racially identified Christian social structure a bit uneasy.

After WWI the spirit of the German people was being crushed under humiliation, shame, and guilt. The Treaty of Versailles was a reflection of old European imperialism and blind nationalistic arrogance. Hitler's ascendence was fueled by the symbolic cleansing the of Germany's soul. By blaming everything on the jews, Hitler gave absolution for Germany's sins setting the stage for retribution and Arian ambition.

Although I hate when people drop the Hitler bomb in political discussion, it's interesting to look at the parallels today. Instead of owning our responsibility for how fucked WE let things get here in America, people are so damn quick to jump on the hate wagon and blame the ethnic group of choice, blame the other party, blame the rich people, blame corporations. Yes I know I'm guilty here, but I'm not under the illusion that a politician is going to fix it for me. We the divided people

That last paragraph ? nothing Hitler did is comparable to what Americans are doing today.Am i misunderstanding something ?

What if I told you ww2 was actually a gang war between 2 Jewish mafias where the American gang had Hitler brought to power with the holocaust as a way of wiping out their European rivals, much like the governments of today Adolf was just a puppet.

608c21c4-2b63-4bed-92eb-f8d32df542b3_zps

• Like 3

Just look at all the "True Crime" tv.  Oh my god, it doesn't matter where you are, you're going to get stabbed and killed by a stranger for your lunch money!  The news does it, shitty daytime tv does it, the gov't certainly does it, and the scared ninny-doomsday preppers do it. Fear, fear, fear!

To quote Yoda:  "I sense much fear in you."

• Like 3

That last paragraph ? nothing Hitler did is comparable to what Americans are doing today.Am i misunderstanding something ?

Sorry John, I wasn't very clear there. I was running out of time before a meeting. The parallels I was talking about is how politicians divert responsibility, and create political capital by scapegoating the "other".  The German people responded to hitler's anti Jewish message, just as American people are responding the Trumpet's anti Muslim, immigrant, Chinese, etc message. Instead of owning our responsibility, it's human nature to want to blame someone else. Ultimately we get the leadership we deserve.

There are Christians killing more Americans in America than Muslins in America. There is a huge Muslim population where I live, and I've NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM act violet, or selfish in any way, but Trump pains them with the same broad brush as terrorist, because of their faith. You have the gull to call me left field here. Stop watch FOX NEWS man and come back to reality. 

There are Christians killing more Americans in America than Muslins in America. There is a huge Muslim population where I live, and I've NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM act violet, or selfish in any way, but Trump pains them with the same broad brush as terrorist, because of their faith. You have the gull to call me left field here. Stop watch FOX NEWS man and come back to reality.

There are more black on black crimes and murders than white on black....what's your point?

Apples and oranges!!!!

Thanks for clearing up the other comment.Now about the first sentence,WTF ? wheres this happening ? I dont watch much TV or news,enlighten me.

• Like 1

Hmm, and interestingly, I didn't know he had died.  From this excerpt from wikipedia:

On June 17, 2012, King's fiancée Cynthia Kelly found him lying at the bottom of his swimming pool.[53][54] Police in Rialto received a 911 call from Kelly at about 5:25 a.m. (PDT).[55][56] Responding officers found King at the bottom of the pool, removed him, and attempted to revive him. He was transferred by ambulance to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton, California and was pronounced dead at the hospital at 6:11 a.m. (PDT) The Rialto Police Department began a standard drowning investigation and stated there did not appear to be any foul play. On August 23, 2012, King's autopsy results were released, stating he died of accidental drowning, and alcohol, cocaine, marijuana, and PCP found in his system were contributing factors. "The effects of the drugs and alcohol, combined with the subject's heart condition, probably precipitated a cardiac arrhythmia and the subject, thus incapacitated, was unable to save himself.".[57]King had been a recreational user of PCP.[58]

Was it right?  Nope.  But sometimes karma kicks your ass anyway.  The rest of his life after the trial revolves around drinking and driving arrests and various domestic things and all sorts of outlandish things you'd expect of someone raised in the ghetto.  Sad.