• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that idiot!

Is it like you seriously gotta check your shoes every fucking time you put them on kinda shit?

But you did just 'kinda help'...

I've always known it is gods land, there and New Zealand...

Ummm, question for me?

If so, yes, this is gods country, but, when it comes to fucked up spiders, reptiles, mammals, lesbians, etc etc etc, we have hit the jackpot.

We dont, however, have anything close to thhe Trumpinator!

Fuck that idiot!

Is it like you seriously gotta check your shoes every fucking time you put them on kinda shit?

But you did just 'kinda help'...

I've always known it was gods land that an New Zealandm...

Ummm, are you calling me an idiot, or was that just an expression????

Yes, I do check my shoes when I put them on.

As far as being an idjut, RW is very well edjumicated!

• Like 1

Fuck that idiot!

I'm guessing he means The Donald.

Make America great again! Buuuut, let's not let any Americans in our borders.

What citizens are we keeping out?

The literate ones. Cuz education takes away your freedom to be an American. The land of the free, and the home of the brain dead. 

God bless our idiocracy.

I was half alseep..

Definitely calling the trump an idiot..

This sums up everything u was asking about..

Besides the lesbians...

australia.jpg

• Like 1

I think it is a greater issue with the people, those who want to learn do, those who are more interested in the crap streamed on TV and what is happening in the world of famous people focus on that. Screens have raised the last 2 decades worth of children. TV shows put out for the youth are mind numbingly stupid, there has always been the comic relief character but now it seems that every character was dropped on thier head a few times as babies, there are no longer positive role models projected simply 50 versions of moronic behavior.

• Like 3

I do blame our shit education on everyone collectively. People are so disconnected from their children's process it's a predictable slide to a poor system. This I blame on marketing and technology. Someone is always vying for every waking minute of our lives. If they can earn our attention for a minute, it's a dollar in their pocket. And we are damn good at both sides of that equation (As I type on my iPhone to a group of people an ocean away). TV, Radio, Phones, Pads, Cars, Jobs, Movies, Stores, Etc. etc. etc. if we were not able to cure boredom in a million ways, we may choose to educate our children. Pointing fingers at school is convenient. It's important, don't get me wrong. It's just putting the cart before the horse. Put shitty gas in the tank, your car will underperform. Fill 'er up with high octane, and see the full potential.

Now fill the track with cars running on shit fuel, you will start to see everything slow down. Even the car with race fuel will wonder why he's even there, and get bored out front on his own. Carry this over years, you will see our education system. And we blame the teachers. Or we blame the program, or the testing, or the facility. It's you! It's your neighbor, it's your friends, it's everyone. Teachers actually are only a small part. Motivated students is all most of them are missing to be great. And that responsibility resides at home.

I am part of the problem. But I also educate my children aggressively. My four year old is almost bi-lingual and reading on her own. Adds double digits. Writes basic sentences. This is not because she is in a great school. This is mom and dad. And that is where our problem resides. The kids (peers) make the school.

Impossible, liberals in charge of education for 4 decades now....point finger there!

But yeah. Pointing fingers is just about where we are these days. Get over your anger, it's eating your judgement. I see tons off cool shit come from you, then I see this stuff and I can't tell if you are half joking or not.

So when did liberal become a dirty word?  Search that exact question in google, you'd be amazed what you find.  I'm completely fine with being liberal.  I like open-mindedness, I liberally apply grease to bearings, I liberally love my Datsuns.  What's wrong with that? ;)

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2007-07-29/news/0707280330_1_liberal-conservatives-big-government

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/10/14/60642/-

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/02/liberal-is-good/283617/

http://hubpages.com/politics/When-did-LIBERAL-become-a-dirty-word

LIBERAL: According to Websters dictionary: one who is open minded, not strict in observance of orthodox, traditional or established forms or ways. An advocate of individual rights, individual freedoms and equality.
  • Like 1

Ah, but many would say that is not so.  To some, just not being strictly conservative means you're liberal, and holy dog balls, that's just the anti-christ! :)  My point is the overly conservatives are using "liberal" like they used the term "commie" back in the day.  Same shit, different day.  You like indoor plumbing?  You fuckin' commie!! :D

I'm quite conservative.  I live off solar electricity, catchment water, no hookup to sewers, grow food, hunt.  I conserve everything I can.  I buy from farmers markets every week so I have less packaging, I recycle everything I can, I compost my scraps and grow food, I may liberally apply grease on occasion, but I'd say I am quite conservation minded.  

Some of these guys that call themselves conservative...  Not even. 

• Like 4

I can fix this.

Ever notice that no one obeys the traffic laws? Watch a simple stop sign. People slow down and almost stop but they don't, they just look around (maybe) then gun it through or turn. The cut right hand turns over the fog line. They don't tap the horn to nudge the inattentive driver ahead that the light has turned green, they lay it on with relish. If you do the speed limit (plus 3) cars gang up behind you all pissed off. No respect for themselves, others or the simple traffic laws. Aggressive drivers, under takers, speeders,

What if we hire more cops for traffic offenses with dash cams so there is no possibility of getting away with paying a fine. If stopped you are fucked and you know it. Increase the already harsh traffic fines gradually. Impound cars for repeat offenders, jail them, sent to driver safety 're-hab' or not paying withing two weeks or the average pay period. No court date, no lawyer, no judge to pay for or allow any leniency. Rich pay more for same offense based on income. Public figures ('the famous'), politicians and holders of public office pay even more for being a poor example. Revenue pays for enforcement agents and future new driver education.

Here's what will happen quickly over time. People will respect others, their rights and the law. They will become competent drivers again or more likely for the first time. This will spillover into everything they do in life, at work and home becoming competent respectful persons... again or for the first time.