• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, that shows it all! All the missing parts there now.

Wasn't much of a kick. Glancing blow at best. Guy pulls shoulder back and rolls with it. If shoulder broken you wouldn't be laying down for hand cuffs. Wow $180,000 grand for THAT???? sign me up when I come down for Canby!!!!!

Coulda saved the $180,000 by just shooting him.

• Like 1

I'll give you that the collar bone is one of the easiest bone to break.. not a rib.. that was not just a little kick.. also was not necessary at all! You already have your gun drawn...

This is bull shit right here..

, Edwards admitted that Wilkens was complying with his commands prior to unleashing the kick, but that he couldn’t stop his kick as he “already had the muscles fired” in his right leg.

One doest same something like this if they knew they were in the right.. clear just made up a lie..

A very well deserved speeding ticket is what he should have got.. not hospital bills and bike damage..

That's green hill road and W11

He is coming off Loraine hwy. Good riding country durning the summer.

I Know the area very well. Really if the guy was running from the State popo he could have left him waaaaay in the rear view on those roads.

• Like 1

Guy on motorcycle deserved to be kicked harder ! Cop deserved the 180,000 grand.Just my opinion.Most motorcyclists ride aggressively and dangerously and when hurt blame it on the motor vehicle that ran em over.

Well glad your not a cop. Cuz thats clearly not legal.. being why he was awarded 180 grand..

Way to make a huge assumption you think he deserves to be kicked because he's a Motorcycle drivers???? That's pretty fucked up..

That's green hill road and W11

He is coming off Loraine hwy. Good riding country durning the summer.

I Know the area very well. Really if the guy was running from the State popo he could have left him waaaaay in the rear view on those roads.

Looks beautiful..

And yeah if he wanted to run pretty sure he would have gotten away.

If the cop wants a defense, the guy was reaching for something. He chose non lethal force.

But really: an asshole in a gang rear ended a guy. Got out gun drawn. Proceeded to assault the guy. He even had his turn signal on

• Like 1

What did he deserve for riding like a maniac,running from the police and endangering others on the road ? Maybe a verbal warning ? my assumption was made from the video i watched.

The cop also did the same things.

Cops do not have the right to kick someone after being compliant.

You can have your opinion.

If the cop wants a defense, the guy was reaching for something. He chose non lethal force.

But really: an asshole in a gang rear ended a guy. Got out gun drawn. Proceeded to assault the guy. He even had his turn signal on

Yep reaching for something.. his bike that was wrongfuly damaged... look at the video the cop was about to stop but then decided to keep pulling forward.

But yes assaulted someone.

Idk what they should do really but not a fucking crazy ass deal like that.. insane.. and the many of other crazy deals.. why are we always on the shot side of the deal.. MFs we just gave you 55b dollars you can't give us every person you have of ours? You know..

• Like 1

Alright. Someone please enlighten me here. Why the hell are you guys buying this bullshit. The U.S.A. Is not giving Iran money. There are several blocked international accounts being opened, and sanctions are being lifted. We didn't have access to Irans money, nor are we giving them our money. They are getting their money back. If I am wrong, please enlighten me. And please let it not be from a Limbaughesque source. We basically said "we don't want you to bare arms cause your not 'Merican, so we're tying up all your shit until you forfeit." Don't get me wrong, they are a serious opponent, but that's the objective look at it.

• Like 3

It's over 108-billion and it was money locked away by international sanctions.

Iran wants to be the big swinging dick of the region bad. Considering the agreement our reps allowed. It appears they do to. Who knows where this is going.

Well glad your not a cop. Cuz thats clearly not legal.. being why he was awarded 180 grand..

Way to make a huge assumption you think he deserves to be kicked because he's a Motorcycle drivers???? That's pretty fucked up..

Cop in the wrong. Didn't need to bump the cycle or kick him. Not worth $180,000 for damages though.  Public not in threat from cycle, the road was empty. Agree he could have got away if really fleeing, wouldn't have stopped at the light.

21 criminals you don't have to house and feed any more. DUH. good deal.

Idk what they should do really but not a fucking crazy ass deal like that.. insane.. and the many of other crazy deals.. why are we always on the shot side of the deal.. MFs we just gave you 55b dollars you can't give us every person you have of ours? You know..

This is still going around? Frozen assets worldwide were released. Period!

So we need to kill them not set them free.

Mf is Responsible for taking off our shoes at the airport!! The shoe box bomb is not just someone we should let go to teach more fucks the same shit.. not that they don't already know but really do you think this guy won't go back to what he was doing before? And that's just one fucking guy.