You commie Mike!!!  :D  Personally I, in my liberal mind, think that speed limits should be tiered exactly the same as racing licenses.  You haven't passed the driving test or the requirements to go fast?  Then you don't get to go fast.  Had a few track days and generally know your stuff, ok, you're approved for the 70 mph-110 mph tier.  If you only passed basic driver's training, you get to go 65.  ;)  If I were president, I would absolutely enforce more, and more demanding driver's training so people weren't such dipshits on the road.

What do you do when merging on to a freeway?  Do you go 40 mph and try to make up the 25 mph difference in the last 10 feet of the ramp, holding up everyone behind you and impacting safety, or do you move your ass up to about 55-60 so you can merge by slowing down or speeding up with ease?  Yeah.  There's a reason assholes like me occasionally pass people on on ramps because they're THAT slow.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

See what they do in Germany to get a license. It's a few thousand dollars. Passing lane is for passing. If passing you better do it, or not, and quickly. Some roads have no speed limit in the fast lane.... another good reason to pass quickly, or not. They have their shit together.

• Like 2

I'm quite conservative.  I live off solar electricity, catchment water, no hookup to sewers, grow food, hunt.  I conserve everything I can.  I buy from farmers markets every week so I have less packaging, I recycle everything I can, I compost my scraps and grow food, I may liberally apply grease on occasion, but I'd say I am quite conservation minded.  

Some of these guys that call themselves conservative...  Not even.

I'm glad we're on the same page :thumbup:

I only drive my Datsun to Canby. I bicycle to work about 8-10 miles a day. Stopped my wife buying bottled water years ago. Simply refused to lift it in and out of car. It worked. Cut, hauled, split and stacked (min 3 cords a year. real cords not face cords and more usually for trade) my wood heating for over 20 years but too much work now at my age. 

I doubt a Mercedes diesel would be allowed on the autobahn in the fast lane. I believe even the fast lane is for passing only (I may be wrong) it's not for racing your Corvette on.

You commie Mike!!!   :D  Personally I, in my liberal mind, think that speed limits should be tiered exactly the same as racing licenses.  You haven't passed the driving test or the requirements to go fast?  Then you don't get to go fast.  Had a few track days and generally know your stuff, ok, you're approved for the 70 mph-110 mph tier.  If you only passed basic driver's training, you get to go 65.   ;)  If I were president, I would absolutely enforce more, and more demanding driver's training so people weren't such dipshits on the road.

What do you do when merging on to a freeway?  Do you go 40 mph and try to make up the 25 mph difference in the last 10 feet of the ramp, holding up everyone behind you and impacting safety, or do you move your ass up to about 55-60 so you can merge by slowing down or speeding up with ease?  Yeah.  There's a reason assholes like me occasionally pass people on on ramps because they're THAT slow.

this might encourage more BIG TITTY women to jog

:devil:

:rofl:  :rofl:  

:yawn:

:console:

• Like 1

Impossible, liberals in charge of education for 4 decades now....point finger there!

Liberals control TV as well.....so....ya

Is it not mainly a Jewish enterprise?

You think you Rep-resent the conservative mindset with this childish finger pointing shit? Where the fuck is William F Buckely when you need him. Follow the $ and you'll see who has been DEFUNDING education "for decades". Artistic expression has never been a conservative strongpoint, but fierce independant logic based thinking used to be. Now that self reliant fire has been reduced to blame the other guy dido heads. What the fuck happened? 

See what they do in Germany to get a license. It's a few thousand dollars. Passing lane is for passing. If passing you better do it, or not, and quickly. Some roads have no speed limit in the fast lane.... another good reason to pass quickly, or not. They have their shit together.

Unkel Adolf made sure those germans kept their shit tight  

adolf_hitler.jpg

• Like 1

I love how people throw some of the current Righty and Lefty ass hats into Adolpho's category but reality says none of the current clowns running for executive office could match this scary dudes political IQ.

Scary man.

Tis true,Hitler's ascendence to (voted in) political office was canny,he played the long game all that time and then fucked it up once he got into the military aspect of it. 

• Like 1

Mostly in the right place at the right time. Post WW1 Germany was so absolutely FUCKT up it was ripe for the taking. The rest of Europe (after WW1... the war to end all wars, the Great War) were sick of death and fighting and would do whatever it takes to avoid another conflict, including anything to appease Herr Hitler, that he just marched around taking over. He had more balls than political savvy. He had some chops, but mostly right place right time and most of all... knew it.

• Like 1

Knowing it and using it to his advantage is still a skill. 

Like Frank Sinatra said "Knowing how to spot talent,is a talent in itself" 

Yah, and Jeffery Dahmer was a talented chef. Your ability to overlook what this megalomaniac psychopath did with his "chops" is quite a talent. Give me a fucking break.

• Like 1

Staggering WW1 war reparations from just about every European country bled Germany dry. Stripped of it's military and navy, people starving, disillusioned. Inflation....money was printed on only one side to save the cost of ink. The time was ripe for a 'hero'.

WW2 was much different after the war in Japan and Germany. Massive aid and help rebuilding. 

What if I told you ww2 was actually a gang war between 2 Jewish mafias where the American gang had Hitler brought to power with the holocaust as a way of wiping out their European rivals, much like the governments of today Adolf was just a puppet.