• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck the world.  I've been in a more violent mood as of late, not sure what exactly to attribute it to.  I even went into road rage tonight on an asshole in a G35 who couldn't merge at freeway speeds, then kept playing the i had to be in front of you game.  I eventually starting passing him on the shoulder, hope he got some rocks showered on him.  But fuck me, it's NOT LIKE ME to do this.  I'm seriously wondering what the fuck is wrong with me?  I had a fellow employee at another store piss me off bad today and if I was there, I would have beaten the shit out of him, hands down.  Like seriously wanted to mess him up and jeopardize a career.  I'm trying to find a rational reason for my anger tonight, but there doesn't seem to be any.  Going to go run and hope that gets some of it out.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Damn matt, sounds like you need to get laid!.......maybe we should pool money to get you a hooker.....

Last time I was in Spokane I delivered in Spokane Valley.....while I was waiting for Safeway to call me in, I had a crack whore knock on my door....I rolled my window down and asked her what she want.....

-are you looking for company?

No I'm not....

-$30 for head, $60 for everything.

Not interested, go away....

Just go there Matt, she didn't look bad.....unless you made her smile...or talk....if you can handle rotted teeth you're golden :thumbup:

• Like 1

Just to illustrate what I mean by perceived threat vs. real threat. This also goes directly to those so impressed with the Trumpinators tough words against muslims.

In the passed 15 years, on average there were:

*  219 Americans killed by terrorism per year, and that’s including the 9/11 attacks.
*  Less than 6 Americans per year were killed by terrorists sense 9/11.
*  4,475 Americans died in Iraq alone fighting our war on “terror”.
*  32,220 were wounded.
*  $1.8 trillion is the total so far in Iraq alone.
*  200,000 to 500,000 is the estimated number of civilians killed in Iraq.
*  Each year 13,636 people are murder in America, and 10,636 of them were killed by someone they knew.
*  5.8 were killed in terrorist attacks.
*  23 Americans choke to death on their own spit while brushing their teeth each year.
*  Donald ass fucking Trump has the nerve to demonize all muslims, because of a Trumped up threat.

I call Weak Sauce!!

• Like 2

Just to illustrate what I mean by perceived threat vs. real threat. This also goes directly to those so impressed with the Trumpinators tough words against muslims.

*  219 Americans killed by terrorism per year, and that’s including the 9/11 attacks.

*  32,220 were wounded.

*  Each year 13,636 people are murder in America, and 10,636 of them were killed by someone they knew.

*  23 Americans choke to death on their own spit while brushing their teeth each year.

*  Donald ass fucking Trump has the nerve to demonize all muslims, because of a Trumped up threat.

I call Weak Sauce!!

You still believe Jews are equivalent to muslims, so......ya.....weaksauce.

Sorry John, I wasn't very clear there. I was running out of time before a meeting. The parallels I was talking about is how politicians divert responsibility, and create political capital by scapegoating the "other".  The German people responded to hitler's anti Jewish message, just as American people are responding the Trumpet's anti Muslim, immigrant, Chinese, etc message. Instead of owning our responsibility, it's human nature to want to blame someone else. Ultimately we get the leadership we deserve.

You still believe Jews are equivalent to muslims, so......ya.....weaksauce.

Fox News much?

*  32,220 were wounded.

I call Weak Sauce!!

Im sure glad Trump has the nerve to not be a political pussy.His sauce is not weak.If the September 11th attacks,the Boston Marathon and most recent in Riverside dont mean anything to American citizens we might as well just convert and worship Allah.Look at whats happened to France,they're screwed. 

• Like 1

I don't watch any cable network news, the fact that you assume is just plain hilarious, all those cable network news are run by the establishment, when are you gonna figure that out?

That's funny, you twist words just like an establishment cable news network.

Im sure glad Trump has the nerve to not be a political pussy.His sauce is not weak.If the September 11th attacks,the Boston Marathon and most recent in Riverside dont mean anything to American citizens we might as well just convert and worship Allah.Look at whats happened to France,they're screwed. 

John, that's a huge leap from the point I was making about perceived threat. Your argument makes no distinction between the extremists who've attacked us, and the other 1.6 billion muslims around the world. It doesn't take a political pussy to understand that difference, and to to see the deep fault in demonizing an entire religion. In reality, Trump's response is exactly what the terrorists hoped for, a religious war.

There's a reason why people gravitate to Trump's boastful directness, the other candidates look like they don't know whether to shit, or roll over. Trump can afford his egomaniacal podium for only so long though. It might offer him some distinction, but you can't deliver dick in politics by burning bridges. What the hell happened to a TRUE conservative message. Smart conservative minds are reduced to twisting logic to benefit their campaign contributor's. Paul Ryan described the negative internal fighting between GOP presidential nominee hopefuls as "a circular firing squad". He gave warning that conservative infighting is handing the presidency the Democrats. Ryan should know, he was the Republican VP candidate in 2012. If Ryan is the the party uniter, Trump is the divider.

• Like 1